Author Topic: To King, Re: your ideas made into movies  (Read 4095 times)

Offline Patrick S Oneil

• Uninvited Guest
To King, Re: your ideas made into movies
« on: July 01, 2007, 02:54:57 pm »
King said something in the Q&A about wanting to bring his ideas to film but having no connections in Hollywood.

Kevin Smith (Clerks) is a big fan...

He has connections.

Offline Spooky

• Witches' Eye
Re: To King, Re: your ideas made into movies
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 03:48:30 pm »
AND
The next Kevin Smith movie is going to be a horror movie... If that goes well, he might wanna do another one.
I think that King should seriously get a hold of him.
Imagine a King Diamond movie, made by a real fan  \m/
-Life is like a penis... When it's hard, you get screwed... When it's soft, you can't beat it-

-Poli

Offline Lucifers Mirror

• Victimized
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 04:07:37 pm »
Is anybody here registered on www.viewaskew.com, Kevin's official site? If so, it might make sense for someone to say something there. C'mon people, connect the dots. You know we all fewer than 6 people away from anyone else on earth. Think about the King Diamond chat today. Make something happen!
Repent, Worthless Fuckers!

www.thosepoorbastards.com

Offline Scumdog

• Mad Arab
  • Poop Ship Destroyer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 04:22:00 pm »
Is anybody here registered on www.viewaskew.com, Kevin's official site? If so, it might make sense for someone to say something there. C'mon people, connect the dots. You know we all fewer than 6 people away from anyone else on earth. Think about the King Diamond chat today. Make something happen!

It's pretty awesome how with the internet you can get in touch easily with people who make art and entertainment that you love

Offline EvilPat

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:13:47 am »
Kevin Smith is doing a horror movie?!  :P That very interesting. Do you have any more info on that?

Offline King Of Diamonds

• Possessed
  • I am many...We are one... The HIGHEST!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 06:44:25 am »
Rob Zombie did it, there's certainly NO REASON why King shouldn't be given the same opportunity, being that he's the King of Metal  :cool:

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 06:53:44 am »
Hell yeah! He should do that! A THEM movie would rock as Hell!
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline Horrorscope

• Mandrake
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 10:11:21 am »
This would be a strange one.
How about Rob Zombie making the movie.
I just wonder if Zombie could pull off a King story?
Hell, I guess if he can pull off a remake of Halloween then who knows?

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 10:23:30 am »
Isn't Tuwin working on a script for Abigail?
What's going on with this project?
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 03:46:58 pm »
Actually i am

Me and Jason (the screenwriter) are on the 4th draft of Abigail. We have nailed the first act and are just trying to tighten up the 2nd and 3rd act. I have sent King Diamond a package with the Treatment and breakdown of the screenplay as well as Dream cast list, production notes and other materials. I asked king, on the Q and A, if he had got it yet and he told me that he had not gotten anything yet so i am still awaiting his reply on that. We have the first art work drawn up too. I did not send him that yet but if he likes my breakdown i will send him that and see what he thinks about it. If i get a yes than i will post that art work and other news about the project. I don't want to reveal to much yet just in case King says no to the project. I don't want others taking my ideas.

I have also just gotten Matthew Hanna From Mstar Films involved and he is in love with the script and the story. So now we have his backing and ideas. Things are moving along and the biggest part is just getting king on board and once that happens it will not be long before we are shooting this thing

But assure you Jason is kicking ass writing and i am 100% working on this project.

www.ExemplarFilms.com

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:50:31 pm by Tuwin »

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 03:55:10 pm »
ohh and i had to post about Kevin Smith. I have been registered at View Askew for a while. I use to post there but i really hate the people there so i just read now and don't believe it about Kevin Smith making a Horror Film. It is a Political film mocking the bush administration. He calls it a horror film because he thinks that this administration and the way the US is handing everything is horrifying (which it maybe but this is not the point of this post) . I have read interviews on this.

I love Kevin smith and will own and watch anything he makes but this new "horror" project turns me off. He is taking him self to seriously now a days and using his ability to get films made in Hollywood to a new level and it sickens me.

I still love the man but i just wish he would not go to this level like so many stars do for some reason
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:56:59 pm by Tuwin »