Author Topic: Questions from two songs  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Old Nick

• Just A Shadow
Questions from two songs
« on: July 19, 2007, 12:08:49 am »
I have questions from two songs:

1. Satan's Fall - What is it about? I am at a loss to understand...

2. The Lake - As above and who is that Sister Margaret?

Offline Old Nick

• Just A Shadow
Re: Questions from two songs
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 12:36:23 am »
Sorry but yet a question:

Shrine - Abigail sings it?

Offline Erickana

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 09:37:37 am »
I think that its the story of 7 satanic preachers, their mission , delivering a sacrifice to Satan , before its to late, or it will be SATAN's FALL !

2. I Know that in the old days  when they killed some witches during the famous Salem thing, there was a Sister Margaret.....
    Maybe its the story of her , hand in hand with the devil that came to abduct a little girl and King ?

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 10:14:50 am »
Sorry but yet a question:

Shrine - Abigail sings it?

According to my sources, Shrine has nothing to do with the Abigail story, that's why it didn't make it to the album.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 12:31:23 pm »
King has always said that Satans fall is about discovering the Satanic bible.  He said that he was sick of hearing about how Satanism was suppose to be about evil and killing even though it is not.  He said that Satans Fall is about finding things out for yourself from the actual source itself the (Satanic Bible) about what it is really about and instead of what others say.  He has said this in Magazines like the "Black Flame" and on some radio interviews that I have heard whenever this question was asked.  he admits that the message is way too hidden in the song.

The song the "Lake" is about a girl who has a hard time growing up under the guidance of a nun.  The girl is protecting and seeing strange things and of course the unknown is always considered evil and Satanic by certain people like nuns who fear anything mysterious. 
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Old Nick

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 11:14:19 pm »
I say thank you for the answers nicely!

:king: