Author Topic: Mercyfull tabulatures  (Read 6168 times)

Offline antze

• Ghost of Change
Mercyfull tabulatures
« on: July 28, 2007, 08:06:15 am »
I dont know is the tabs illeagal but i wish not to insult merfyfull fate but anyways.
Is There some offical site wich has King diamond and meryfull fate tabs for guitar pro. iv been searching for a while now fo witches dance tab wich includes solo guitar and drum / bass line.
If you know any site or you have the file maybe you can give me your soul... no e-mail for sending the tab-

Thanks

Hail King and Mercyfull fate  :king:

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
Re: Mercyfull tabulatures
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 11:50:41 am »
it's hard to find any good tabs for ANY MF or King Diamond songs....I'll search occasionally, but to no avail. most that I've seen are spotty at best, and others have been so far out there that I wonder what the hell the author was actually listening to. as for tabs in or for specific formats, I can't help you there. if you wind up having any luck I'd appreciate it if you could pass the info along. good luck!
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline MyBowelsMoveFreely

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 12:46:53 pm »
http://www.abysslord.com/thetabcrypt/mertab/mertab.html

There needs to be an entire thread ... or maybe a website thanking these guys. IMO the most comprehensive and accurate tabs available. Just click the link on the bottom to go to the KD tabs.

Offline Verienkeli

• Lurker From The Dark
  • Ruumis leikkipuistossa
    • My account in Mikseri.net (in Finnish only)
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 03:04:55 pm »
WOW! Full tab for The Oath, haven't seen that anywhere O_O Maybe I'm gonna do some learning tomorrow - now my parents wouldn't probably like it  :gah:
The voice of Jouni Mömmö keeps haunting me.

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 09:51:00 am »

There needs to be an entire thread ... or maybe a website thanking these guys. IMO the most comprehensive and accurate tabs available. Just click the link on the bottom to go to the KD tabs.

these tabs are way better than any I have seen to date. excellent link! they even have stuff from GMYS...P. thanks for the link! \m/
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 10:44:45 am »

Its a great site.  The tabs are quite accurate too I might add.  Definetely a life saver!

every thing that has nipples

Offline antze

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 01:14:46 pm »
Many thanks for the website. learning learning... cheers! :D

Offline MyBowelsMoveFreely

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 04:38:10 pm »
These ol' boys get down! GMYS ... P tabs were up literally hours after the release of the album. Never Ending Hill was up the day after the Internet release. Seriously. These guys need a shrine built in their honor!

Additionally, if you look at the main page the guys have an update section where they correct riffs and solos that they had errors in their original tabbing. A LOT of time and effort is put forth.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 06:56:31 pm by MyBowelsMoveFreely »

Offline Russ

• Holy Shrine
    • The Tab Crypt
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 09:47:34 pm »
Glad you all enjoy the tabs.  You're right, there is a lot of time and effort being put into these but that's because we care about this music a lot.

Right now we're still finishing the new album, then we're going to go through all the old KD songs and fix them up one last time.  Then maybe Fate.  So stay tuned!

Offline antze

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:45:55 am »
ah wonderfull thanks russ. make sure you tab the witches dance solo and drums :)

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 08:36:43 am »