Author Topic: King and the Supernatural!  (Read 61635 times)

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
Re: King and the Supernatural!
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2008, 08:35:32 am »
i will check that later then :)

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2008, 08:53:41 am »
It is in the thread called "Meaning behind Kings lyrics"
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2008, 09:15:14 am »
yeah i know was busy at the moment hehe thats why it'll be a little time before i can be able to check it :P

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2008, 07:19:36 am »
I actually had quite an experience on Sunday with the powers of darkness and the unknown.  It was very bizzare to say the least and I am sure this power or force or whatever was communicating with me or answering me about something I had just done and said.  It was done in sort of a humorous way as well.  Lets just say that King was right when he said that sometimes these powers can and will move and raise objects in your home.  It was just funny in a way and left no doubt that it was communicating about what I had just said and done with the object that it manipulated.  ANd then it continued into the evening as well in an even more bizzare way still as if in response to the earlier incident and everything.  These powers are incredible and do seem to have a funny sense of humor :D:  I am just glad they didn't break the item, which was surprising considering how hard they pushed, , raised  and threw it.
On another note I just received my new issue of the Devils Diary which aside from my own article had a cool piece by a Satanic witch  talking about their own weird experinces both inside and outside of their ritual chamber!
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2008, 11:21:01 am »
Makes me think of the statement made by many people that "We are not physical beings experiencing the spiritual, but rather we are spiritual beings experincing the physical"

Offline undeadbob

• Salem
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2008, 10:45:11 am »
I never talk about things of this nature, my wife does frequently but when I was a little boy my greatgrandmother died...I woke one morning and she was sitting beside my bed reading to me only there was no sound I yelled for my mother and when she came in there were tears coming from a pic of her. Needless to say it freaked me out.

Another...I lived in a house in my teens that had burned down over and over since like 1915 or so. I always saw an old lady and my mom also saw/felt her. She would caress my cheek every night and that's how I fell asleep. Noone liked staying at my house, then it burned down, and has caught fire 2 times since then.

My wife's mom's old house was crazy too. There will be 3 knocks, LOUD KNOCKS, and no one there, happens 4 or 5 times daily, even to the new tenants
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 10:50:24 am by undeadbob »

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2008, 11:42:29 am »
Wow that some great stuff!  I keep meeting more and more people that experience this kind of stuff.  And you can tell how it affects their beliefs and thinking too a lot of the times :)

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2008, 01:26:41 pm »
yeah i also have met wuite a few now that have had some experiences, it really changes their character

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2008, 07:20:20 am »
Look what it did to King?  Which is good or else he wouldn't have his beliefs and we wouldnt have these great CDs to enjoy all of these years with his cool beliefs :king:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2008, 11:32:33 am »
hell yeah!

well i just experienced some very weird things lately too!

the other week my school mates and i were playing ''My Generation'' and i had pressed the boost for more gain. but my bass player began headbanging for fun and when i thought it could be cool to get more gain, guess what happened? yes there came alot of gain! it was so, so weird

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2008, 01:45:13 pm »
wow your kidding.  Well that one spirit who has been causing me some real bad times lately did turn out to be my father which is what I thought.  He was an asshole loser in life and in death.  This is the second time I have had to hire an expert to confront and force someone to retire into the beyond for good which gets expensive and crazy when the confrontation begins!  I am glad that not all of my experiences with these things have been all bad or violent as I have had some good ones and some humerous.  But I seem to attarct the evil people that I knew in life as well who cause me grief once they die and they hang around me instead of moving on.  But they are gone now!

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2008, 01:49:55 pm »
that sounds like shit!

i have never had a bad experience, yet.
allthough one time i had one that creeped me out!
it's a couple of years ago, i was sitting reading a book in my room only lighted by a candle, and suddently i hear this very high baby laughter inside my room. i could hear it loud and clear, it was camn creepy!

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2008, 06:57:25 am »
I just read that the House of Blues here in Chicago is haunted by the ghost of a little girl who died of an illness and people still see and talk to her.  The funny thing is that this is the place where I saw King in concert a few years ago.  So here is King who always has spirits and powers around him singing at a place that has a spirit in it.  And he was singing that night about another little spirit girl named Abigail.  I wonder if the spirit girl of the House of Blues was watching King sing about Abigail that night!

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2008, 11:05:38 am »
^ Spirits are energy.And since they died somewhere painfully/violently,some of the energy remained there.So they're kinda attached to the place.Or even a person.

I've had my parts with the 'other side' but for now,I know it's not smbd I knew.But getting a slap out of nowhere is pretty fuckin' cool :gah: Or someone/smth touching me from behind...too fukken weird xD
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2008, 11:08:35 am »
I know Countess these experiences are something!  I work with a guy who has had many as well and we always talk about them.  He has really had some good ones!

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2008, 11:25:39 am »
Curtain getting electrified...now that's smth...

Or a better one: through the internet I heard about Giuseppe Tartini and his masterpiece 'El Trillo Del Diavolo' (The Devil's Trill).I only found it on youtube and I heard only a part,played by Vanessa Mae.Then I found the full-length played by a dude.But the intro bored me so I tried to write it again,to search for another one.But...

the keyboard didn't write anymore.And it I couldn't choose smth else with the mouse.I checked the batteries,they were full.I kept trying for 1 whole minute.Then I said 'wtf?' and didn't have any alternative but to listen to it.The second it stopped,the title I wrote appeared in the search bar.

Now tell me that ain't fukken creepy! o_O And the coolest thing about this song is that The Devil actually played it and Tartini dreamt it and copied it.So...message from S.,listen to my song.
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline Natas

• Angel Of Light
  • Hello.
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2008, 07:12:27 pm »
Shitty, but still...When drunk, I quated parts of "The Oath" on a (believe it or not) football/soccer-forum. Well, months went by, and as I by coincident put on the song on my stereo, someone answerd my post in the thread (months old) at the same time I logged in to that forum, saying how great MF was. The timing was actually insane, come to think of it...
Like, whatever.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2008, 10:43:11 am »
I still cannot help and wonder if that little dead girls spirit was at the King show while he was singing about dead girl Abigail.  How cool would that be!

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2008, 03:15:40 pm »
wow im just in shock from all the experiences u guys have had i actually added this topic to my favorites :D i JUST love how kings biggest thing is this world is to ahve respect for everyones belief,such an awesome man :king:

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2008, 10:15:56 am »
We have had some things happen in our house too. On a couple of occasions the bedroom door would slam and I mean SLAM shut. At first I thought it was a draft or something but soon discovered this not to be possible. Also, I have woken up to find water or some sort of liquid on the floor. At first I thought this was a broken water pipe or something so I called the landlord who sent a plumber. Before the plumber arrived the wet spot was dry. The wet spot has since returned numerous times over the last three years. Then one night I was on the bed reading a car magazine when all of a sudden someone started coughing right next to me. Whoa! I was the only one there. Since then I've heard some noises that sound faintly like  laughing or talking. After trying to figure all of this out and not coming up with any good conclusions it hit me like a train one day..........my wife told me that the landlord had mentioned to her that the lady who rented the place for the last 17 years had died in that bedroom.
Darkness Never Comes Too Soon.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2008, 11:05:55 am »
Demon1:  Wow, so you too have has some very interesting experiences!  I work with a guy who has had some really incredible things happen to and around him that we talk about a lot.   He like myself and King and Livia is a huge believer in the Powers of the Unknown and Darkness :)

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2008, 05:03:01 pm »
 :king: :cool:

Offline ChrisTrikk

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2008, 03:37:53 am »
Awesome experiences :king:

I guess I'll have to share mine aswell..

My house has always been haunted by dark forces..

My first experience was when I was sitting in my room playing guitar.
Suddenly my computer started up and a church organ (like in the song Midnight) started to play through my speakers.

That may sound silly but damn, I couldn't sleep that night.

One evening when I was watching the movie "Omen", my dog were lying next do me on the floor. Then my mother came home from work and asked me if there was anything special on TV.. I said no, there isn't. But there is a great movie right now..
She asked me what movie I was watching and I told her I was watching Omen.

She had heard about it and curiously asked me what it was about.
So I told her that it was about this kid who is the son of Satan and that he has the number 666 in his head.

When I said "666", the door to the living room slammed into the wall. The glass inside it was shaking for about 10 seconds after the incident.

This was really scary and my dog was scared to death aswell.

Another experience was when me and my friend were playing some music, suddenly the curtains started flying in the air, about 2 feet from the ground. They were frozen 2 feet in the air, just flying there, then after about six seconds or so, they dropped and we were shitting out pants, lol.

Later that same night we were about to get to bed, so I covered my windows with the curtains like I always do.. Then we left the room to brush our teeth and such.. When we both came back, the curtains were GONE(!). I swear, they were totally gone. I thought this was a fckin joke but no, that was what actually happened.
I've never found my curtains since then.

Alright, these was not that scary, but what I'm about to share with you now may not seem realistic. But this is the truth..

Alright.. I kinda got used to the supernatural events that took place in my house. I didn't actually think about them that much, they didn't bother me anymore.

I'm a really deep person who's searching for the truth and I'm really fascinated by the occult, so.. Stupidly, I bought The Satanic Bible, written by LaVey.

I started to read. I read some kind of spell or such.. Some kind of holy script or what to call it..
After reading that text, I noticed that I just read the text categorized under the "How to sell your soul" chapter.

By reading this I kinda sold myself to the "dark side" or w/e to call it.. Things really started to get bad by now.

That same night, I woke up because I was getting choked by "someone" standing over my bed. I struggled to get free and finally I could breath again. I ran out of my room, into the toilet and what I saw in the mirror was just terrifying..
There were red marks from someone's fingers on my throat.
I was scared to death and I didn't go back into my room that night.
I was attacked by a non-living creature, believe it or not.

I knew this happend because I read something in the black bible, no doubt about it.

Several nights later I turned of the light and were about to get some sleep.. I lied in my bed, facing against the wall when I suddenly started to hear whispers. I tried to listen what was being said but I couldn't understand what was said. After a few seconds I heard a horrible demonic scream. I almost shit my pants!

I turned on the light to see what was going on, but everything was as usual.
I turned of the light and tried to sleep again.. Seconds after I turned of the light, laying my head on the pillow I started to hear breathings.. Someone was in my room, breathing.
It came closer and closer and at last it was laying beside me in the bed(!)
I could feel it's cold breathing, breathing in my neck.. My hair started to move becuase of the heavy breathings.

I just laid still, I was completely terrifyed.
Finally, it all stopped.

I contacted my friend, who's a satanist.. I told him my experiences.
He asked me if I was being visited by a "Djinn". I didn't know what a Djinn was so I asked him what that meant.
He started to explain that a Djinn is some kind of "messenger" serving Satan.

At this point I was really worried..
He suggested that I should either confess to the black magic and join the dark side or getting rid of the black bible and confess myself to God/Jesus.

I didn't know what to do at that point so I just kept the book.

Several nights later, I went to bed and my dog joined me.
I turned of the light and my dog was sleeping right beside me..
After like two minutes, my dog starts shaking. So I turn on the light to see what's going on..
He was shaking for a long time, suddenly he just stood up in the bed, staring at the door with his tail between his legs, shaking..

What happend then really scared the shit out of me.
The door closed. I ran to it, trying to open it, but it was locked aswell..
Now, the interessting thing here is that I don't have a key to lock my door.

I couldn't get out so I jumped out from my window and then entered through the front door..
When I came into my house again, my door was opened and my dog was still standing in my bed, staring at the door, staring at me, shaking.

This really scared me to death..I started to think that I had lost my mind or that I was being crazy.

Now, the last and maybe the most terrifying thing that has ever happend to me..

I was watching TV, it was kinda late and nobody but me were home.. I got hungry so I walked into the kitchen and what I saw was just unbelieveable..

ALL kitchendoors and boxes were open and dragged out EXACTLY 1 feet.
The chairs were dragged out from the table aswell.

I found this really uncomfortable.
I closed the boxes and everything and went back to my room.. When I sat down in my couch, I heard a really big bang in the living room.

After what just had happend in the kitchen, I was scared to death to go check what just happend. But of course, I did..
When I entered the living room, the TV was on with no sound and the door was opened. This was really getting on my nervs.

Nothing more happend until I went for bed (again..).
I've my guitars hanging on the wall, suddenly someone is strumming one of my guitars and I turn on the light as fast as I can but of course there's nobody there.

Four days later I got rid of the black bible and honestly, it's all better now..

I am still getting visited tho.. But not by an evil force but by my grandfather.
He died in March and since then, I've experienced strange events in my room aswell.

My grandfather had an alarmclock that he used to get up for work.
When he died I took that clock and placed it in my room.

One night when I was sleeping, I heard something ringing and I noticed it was the clock ringing, it was 4:00 AM. I was annoyed because I hadn't slept for many days. So I removed the battery from the clock so it wouldn't wake me up again. And it didn't..

Next night, at 4:00 AM, it rang again. Even tho there were NO battery in it. I thought that this was kinda wierd so I put the clock in my closet.

Two nights later, something else happend.. I woke up by someone sitting in the bed, at my feet. My feet fell down into the "hole" that was created by the person who sat there.

I was terrifyed.

Now, some months later.. It's all good.
I sleep good at night and everything's fine!

I know there are sceptics about supernatural things like mine, but I'm just telling you the truth and it's up to you if you want to believe it or not.

No, I don't do drugs or anything like that.. I don't even drink.
This isn't just made up in my mind, this is real.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my long story.

I just want to say one more thing..
It does exist.

Hail! :king:

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2008, 07:11:18 am »
Christrikk: All i can say is, wow!  And you are right.  things do exist that have not been explained yet.  Which is why King in his email to me when i asked him about it said that this is why he calls Satan the Powers of Darkness and the Unknown, because it is just that as no one has been able to explain what these things are that people keep experincing

Offline ChrisTrikk

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2008, 07:29:22 am »
Christrikk: All i can say is, wow!  And you are right.  things do exist that have not been explained yet.  Which is why King in his email to me when i asked him about it said that this is why he calls Satan the Powers of Darkness and the Unknown, because it is just that as no one has been able to explain what these things are that people keep experincing

Yeah, it was pretty scary.. But my "bad" english doesn't make you scared enough when I'm about to tell you about my experiences, lol.

That is totally correct.
Whatever it is, it's really POWERFULL!