Author Topic: King and the Supernatural!  (Read 57073 times)

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
Re: King and the Supernatural!
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2008, 10:59:47 am »
damn thats kind of scary chris,good story though,sometimes at night i feel like im bein strangled too,whats with all these evil spirits tryin to harm us??we havent done anything to us,they should have more respect for the living,ive had a few supernatural experiences myself but nothin like chris's thankfully :)

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2008, 07:33:09 am »
BellwitchMF:  so you too have had some experiences.  It sure seems to be a lot more common than I used to think.  I find more and more people who have had really strange experiences with the unknown
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2008, 05:46:08 pm »
BellwitchMF:  so you too have had some experiences.  It sure seems to be a lot more common than I used to think.  I find more and more people who have had really strange experiences with the unknown
yeah man mostly bad expeirences for me though :(

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2008, 07:01:17 am »
Sorry to hear that your experiences have been bad.  I have had my share of those that is for sure.  But I have also had some really good ones, and some real funny ones as well.  So whatever they are some of them do have quite a sense of humor :D:
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2008, 10:47:11 am »
Demon1:  Wow, so you too have has some very interesting experiences!  I work with a guy who has had some really incredible things happen to and around him that we talk about a lot.   He like myself and King and Livia is a huge believer in the Powers of the Unknown and Darkness :)

You know I'm a believer....lol  :D
Darkness Never Comes Too Soon.

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2008, 10:53:17 am »
ChrisTrikk: Those are some very interesting experiences' and you told the story very good. :fingers:

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2008, 10:57:06 am »
I know he has had some real big experiences.  The one where he was being attacked and choked reminded me of an early one that i had years ago. 
But this guy I work with he has seen people possesed by dead relatives, he had a guy that was laughing at him when he was all alone in an empty room, he has seen some real crazy stuff happen while using a Ouija board, he saw his dead aunt once, and many other crazy things that still freak him out talking about it.

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2008, 01:12:35 pm »
Demon1:  Wow, so you too have has some very interesting experiences!  I work with a guy who has had some really incredible things happen to and around him that we talk about a lot.   He like myself and King and Livia is a huge believer in the Powers of the Unknown and Darkness :)

prhill: yes I sure have. Another time I was alone in the house listening to C.O.F.'s Devil Woman with the only light being from about six candles in the living-room and all of a sudden one of the candles, a black candle, went berserk. The flame was like 10 to 12 inches high when it should have been about 1 or 2 inches high.

Offline ChrisTrikk

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2008, 02:57:41 pm »
ChrisTrikk: Those are some very interesting experiences' and you told the story very good. :fingers:

Thanks man!
Yeah.. They were quite terrifying :P

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2008, 09:22:35 pm »
Sorry to hear that your experiences have been bad.  I have had my share of those that is for sure.  But I have also had some really good ones, and some real funny ones as well.  So whatever they are some of them do have quite a sense of humor :D:
lol thats cool man,some real comedians some of these spirits are :P

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2008, 07:08:35 am »
BellwitchMF:  Yes I like the nice ones and the funny ones.  Even the bad ones are interesting in some ways, but they can become a problem.  Luckily for me I know people who are able to get rid of those types for me when the need arises.

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2008, 11:42:16 am »
BellwitchMF:  Yes I like the nice ones and the funny ones.  Even the bad ones are interesting in some ways, but they can become a problem.  Luckily for me I know people who are able to get rid of those types for me when the need arises.
i hope to meet some nice,funny spirits one day :)

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2008, 11:46:31 am »
BellwitchMF:  you never know, maybe some day when you least expect it.

Offline Phobos IX

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2008, 01:57:00 pm »
for some reason theres this one part of my computer desk that if theres anything on it, sometimes it just falls off the desk and onto the floor for no reason. Not sure what to make of it.

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2008, 06:56:00 am »
for some reason theres this one part of my computer desk that if theres anything on it, sometimes it just falls off the desk and onto the floor for no reason. Not sure what to make of it.
gravity?
   :)
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2008, 10:29:48 am »

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2008, 07:59:29 pm »
prhill: yes I sure have. Another time I was alone in the house listening to C.O.F.'s cover of Devil Woman with the only light being from about six candles in the living-room and all of a sudden one of the candles, a black candle, went berserk. The flame was like 10 to 12 inches high when it should have been about 1 or 2 inches high.

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2008, 01:12:31 am »
Demon,when you quote someone,you should write after the [/quote] tag.Otherwise,your writing will get inside the quote.
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2008, 12:21:46 pm »
Demon,when you quote someone,you should write after the  tag.Otherwise,your writing will get inside the quote.

^ Sorry, I usually do so I don't know what happened. :fingers:

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2008, 06:54:00 pm »
Demon,when you quote someone,you should write after the  tag.Otherwise,your writing will get inside the quote.
smart lady :D

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2009, 09:02:25 am »
For years King has said how he was afraid to tell his parents about his experiences with these Powers thinking that they would think that he was crazy, only to find out that his parents also believed in these things because of having had some experiences as well.  Only we never knew what they were, but finally I saw in an interview where he talked about a couple of them.

King said that just before his dad died he told him that his dead grandfather paid him a visit and stood at his bedside.  And that the family had an old grandfather clock that did not work for years until the very moment that King's dad died the clock started working again on it's own.  He also mentioned that his mother knew when her mom had died because she was doing dishes and that the knife and forks kept somehow crossing each other which is a sign of a death in the family and that sure enough it was at that moment that her mother passed away.

METALLATEM

« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:35 am »
King rules! He is like stephen king, clive barker and r.i.p edger allen poe. They have very active and cool imaginations.   \m/

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2009, 09:41:44 am »
He had also mentioned how he would love to go to a spiritualist and discover what his other past lives were like as it might explain some things about his current life.

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #148 on: January 10, 2009, 05:42:30 pm »
He had also mentioned how he would love to go to a spiritualist and discover what his other past lives were like as it might explain some things about his current life.
id liek to do that as well!just dont want to get scammed >:(

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2009, 07:55:59 am »
Bellwitch:  I agree there are fakes out there.  I know people that could do it for me and really do know what they are doing and would find out a lot, but it is an expensive process and I am not that curious enough to pay that much for it. 
It would be cool though.  I know that Psychologists will go into a patients past lives and discover reasons from back then that explain why certain things are going on in their lives now which they use to cure them