Author Topic: King and the Supernatural!  (Read 51686 times)

Offline Nocturne Wraith

• Haunted
Re: King and the Supernatural!
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 11:28:57 PM »
I see on that long interview that King did for Metal Blade he talks about how he can't believe looking back at just how much of his albums over the years with King Diamond and Mercyful Fate are based on his real life happenings

As someone posted before, the King should write a book.  I'd actually sooner read that if I saw it on the shelves than buy the next new album.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 07:11:09 AM »
Yeah actually that was me that said he should write a book.  I would buy it the second I heard of it coming out!  It would be huge if he included everything that people are interested in with him.  Like his supernatural experiences. His meetings and talks with Anton LaVey.  His experiences with Satanic Rituals, etc.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »
To add to this I heard King do an interview for Metal blade and he said that some band members have been hit hard by invisible things in his home during the recording of the new album and during the Puppet master recordings.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Nocturne Wraith

• Haunted
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »
To add to this I heard King do an interview for Metal blade and he said that some band members have been hit hard by invisible things in his home during the recording of the new album and during the Puppet master recordings.

I really do hope that that stuff is true.  Just about everyone else in metal (that's remotely popular, anyway) has debunked their previous statements about the supernatural so far.

Glen Benton, Varg Vikernes, etc.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 11:57:05 AM »
Yes but I don't think that King would lie about it.  He is so obviously obsessed with this kind of stuff which is why it is part of all of his songs.  Plus not only have present band members seen and felt these things,  but so have older members as well as some of Kings relatives including his new wife who is also a practicing Satanist.  And also some of the members from Metallica have seen some of what went on in Kings apartment in Denmark.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 10:39:12 AM »
On that recent Metal Blade Interview King mentioned how he can't believe looking back just how much of the supernatural that he sings about are real life things that have happened in his life.  Some of the stuff of course we know about, but I wonder just what things from his stories are true that we don't know about.

Offline E.O.G.

• Haunted
  • Enemy Of God
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 04:26:14 PM »
...his new wife who is also a practicing Satanist.

Livia as a practicing Satanist? ::) I'm sorry,but somehow it's just hard to believe for me!

[img]http://www.spv.de/banner/kreator_horde

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »
Livia as a practicing Satanist? ::) I'm sorry,but somehow it's just hard to believe for me!

Why? You don't even know her. Not being an ass i just mean what makes you think that

There are a lot more satanist in this world than you might think. In fact most people practice the satanic way of life and they don't even know it.

Offline King

• The King Of Diamonds
    • https://www.facebook.com/travis.falcon.94
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 06:52:00 PM »
 i know it might be too personal but id like to know what went on in antons dungeon room that had not been opened for a long time
King said he had visited
 i beleive there is ghost and' other' things in this world, ive seen some things i wish to not talk bout here

Offline E.O.G.

• Haunted
  • Enemy Of God
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 10:30:22 PM »
Why? You don't even know her. Not being an ass i just mean what makes you think that

No,I don't know her personally,but we changed a couple of PM's here,she's from the same country as me,and I think she's a nice person.Of course if you would call everyone who lives the modern way of life a Satanist,(which is basically the main pillar of Anton LeVay's definition of being a Satanist) then it's OK.I don't know,frankly couldn't care less,it's her own personal belief,I have nothing to do with that,it's just hard to believe for me,but that's it.

[img]http://www.spv.de/banner/kreator_horde

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2008, 10:53:26 AM »
Livia did say right here on this very board that she, like King is a Satanist.  And so what?  What is wrong with that?

Offline shadowrun443

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2008, 11:54:08 AM »
Livia did say right here on this very board that she, like King is a Satanist.  And so what?  What is wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing.  :fingers:

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 01:35:06 PM »
I remember reading about this!

During the same month, the band had the opportunity to perform their first shows outside their native Denmark under the name Mercyful Fate. The first one took place at the famous Dynamo Club in Eindhoven, Holland, on September 23rd, as the club was packed with 300 people. That night, the crowd wanted to hear more and the band started to play their set again. The second show was at Ulicoten, still in Holland, two days later. The next day, the band returned to Copenhagen, where they were booked to support the English all-female band Girlschool. While Mercyful Fate was on stage, at one point, King said something like "We're gonna bring Satan into this house tonight". Then, when Mercyful Fate did ended its set, the guys went back into the dressing room. Some mimutes after that, King distinctly heard some strange noises coming from the PA; he still got a tape of it at his home, it was very strange. Then, one of the Mercyful Fate roadies came to tell them about the noises, and for some reason that King still doesn't understand, he turned to him and said "I know, and the band will have to stop playing in a few minutes and they won't play another note tonight!". Why that came out of his head, he can't explain. A few minutes later, while Girlschool was performing, their singer, Kim McAuliffe, who was using the same microphone as King used earlier that night, was electrified on stage and had to be taken to the hospital toward the middle of the set. What was even stranger was that the police called in some expert electricians to go over all the gear, and they could not find absolutely nothing wrong. The promoter of the gig went to the radio and said that he'd felt a very strange atmosphere surrounding the hall on that night, the like of which he'd never before come across. He told the DJ it was almost like something had to happen, it had been decreed by forces beyond human comprehension.

Offline 9 in time is I

• Unborn
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 04:27:02 PM »
Is that your Daddy?

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 07:00:03 AM »
 :king:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 10:37:17 AM »
i see exacly why King is fascinated i would be more interested than i am now if i had experienced what he had :)
i would also like to know where you read this :D

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »
A lot of it was taken from various interviews that he has done over the years for both Metal and Satanic magazines.  Some of it was from some talk shows and interviews that I have on video.  Also some of it came from those cassettes that I have when he sat in for three hours at a radio station aswering questions and talking about a whole lot of different things that were all fascinating!  I got a little bit of it from some old King Diamond Coven newsletters, and then a couple of things came from this very site the Covenworldwide.com in the huge band history section.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 10:48:41 AM »
A lot of it was taken from various interviews that he has done over the years for both Metal and Satanic magazines.  Some of it was from some talk shows and interviews that I have on video.  Also some of it came from those cassettes that I have when he sat in for three hours at a radio station aswering questions and talking about a whole lot of different things that were all fascinating!  I got a little bit of it from some old King Diamond Coven newsletters, and then a couple of things came from this very site the Covenworldwide.com in the huge band history section.
well anyways nice found  :king:

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 10:49:31 AM »
Also don't forget that as he mentioned in the interview that was posted on here a couple of weeks ago that fans would be shocked if they knew about how much of his lyrics are based on real events and not from his imagination.  Some of these real life lyrics he has given away at times over the years.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 10:59:42 AM »
Also don't forget that as he mentioned in the interview that was posted on here a couple of weeks ago that fans would be shocked if they knew about how much of his lyrics are based on real events and not from his imagination.  Some of these real life lyrics he has given away at times over the years.
yes and that is actually quite unbelievable that he has experienced that much, i gues i in someways wish i would experince something like it but then again i would gues it would be crappy :P

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 11:03:36 AM »
It depends on the experience.  I have had some myself and some were good and some not so good.  But I think everyone has.  I meet people all of time who have had at least some kind of weird experience that is unexplainable.  And as King said to me once when I asked him what he thought these things were he said correctly " Anything would be pure speculation which is why I call them the Powers of the unknown because that is just what they are UNKNOWN"

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 11:11:09 AM »
as always King is right :) and wise! :D
yeah yet i still want to experience something supernatural only had one experience in my life seeing a person who had died just a week before

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »
well thats something right there :D:    The other day out of nowhere a co-worker of mine starting telling me about all of these experiences he has had.  It was very interesting to say the least. 
I loved that old article that was reprinted in that one metal magazine last year where the reporter met King for the first time and stayed overnight in his famous haunted apartment.  It was great to read about all of the things they discussed and did!

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 11:46:20 AM »
i would really enjoy reading the articles you are talking about dude!
really an awesome subject!

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 12:12:55 PM »
You should be able to find some on the net.  Also you can get a copy of that book "Lucifer Rising" by COS member Gavin Baddeley from the bookstore.   There is a great interview with King in there.  Otherwise you have to try companies that still sell some of those videos and cassettes.  Or find some of the past issues of metal and Satanic magazines where King is featured and interviewed.   King talked a lot about this after the release of GMYSP.  But last year the one Metal magazine did a three part series on Satanism and Satanic musicians, etc.  And they reprinted an old article from years ago when a reporter was sent to Denmark to meet this up and coming new band called Mercyful Fate.  He got to see them play a little bit then he spent the night with King in his apartment that night.  He was warned by bassist Timi Hansen that  he had better beware of the spirits that are in King's home.  Timi of course knows about what goes on in Kings place becasue he and a girl witnessed things being thrown around the apartment once by unseen forces including Kings altar being raised in the air.  And the girl Timi was with got trapped in King's bathroom by something that growled at her!  Also Hank Sherman said that other members of the band are worried about what kind of Satanic Forces King will unleash next as he takes his Satanic religeon so seriously.
The reporter said the first thing he noticed was that King had no lightbulbs anywhere in his place.  They sat there talking in the dark with only black candles around for light.  King told him that he doesn't use electrical lighting as it scares away the spirits and he likes having them around.  King also spent most of the night reading from the Satanic Bible and saying how dedicated he was to LaVey's Church of Satan.  He then played two tapes for the reporter.  One had the famous incident where King invited Satan into the house during a concert where the singer from Girlschool then got electricuted and almost died.  The other tape was of Led Zeppelin and their song stairway to Heaven where it is suppose to say something about Satan if played backwards and apparently King was a huge believer in that rumor.
Then the reporter slept on the floor next to Kings Satanic Altar which according to the reporter was in the corner of the living room and had two black candles on it buring along with an inverted cross that King stole from a church and a human skull.  Also on top was another copy of the Satanic Bible which had burn marks on it from being used in so many Satanic Rituals.  King also had a picture of a nun masturbating with a cross on his living room door that he was very proud of.  The next morning Hank told the reporter how King would bring in a mini Satanic altar and red lights into the studio during recordings to create the proper feeling.  King would then use candles only to see the lyrics when it was time to do the vocals for the albums.   Which of course almost started a fire during the recording of the album "Them" years later.