Author Topic: King and the Supernatural!  (Read 59485 times)

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
Re: King and the Supernatural!
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2008, 07:02:33 am »
wow envenomed627  that sounds like quite an experience!  Did it just let you go eventually or did you have to fight it off somehow?
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2008, 08:52:00 am »
Dr. Landau, yes I know, there are moths in Budapest.
What I didn't and still don't understand is:
How one could have gotten into an apartment building on the 5th floor with everything closed, especially that the thing was about 25-30 centimeters big
Moths do not materialize out of thin air
Why wasn't it on top of the wardrobe the next day, I kept my eye on the spot it landed on all night, never looked away
I don't think moths usually fly during winter when it's -25 celsius degrees outside
Why would a moth keep attacking me?

To those questions I could not find an answer to.
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2008, 09:41:16 am »
I was just talking to that co-worker of mine who has seen a lot and he was telling me about another incident at a funeral where the deceased took control of one of his relatives at the service.  The one cousin suddenly starting freaking out and then started to speak with the voice of the deceased instead of his own.  He even started talking exactly like the deceased would talk instead of the way he usually would talk.  Plus his face changed and became distorted looking very much like the person who was in the casket.  He started to address his loved ones that he was leaving behind with personal messenges and stuff.  Of course the xtian priest doing the service was freaking out not knowing what to do.  After the deceased was done delivering his goodbyes and messeges he left as the cousin suddenly became himself again and had no idea what had happened.  My co-worker said it was an incredible thing to witness and he will never forget it.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:49 am »
yeah thats quite some experience!

Offline Envenomed627

• Gypsy
  • The Girl Next Door Isn't There Anymore
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2008, 01:20:35 pm »
wow envenomed627  that sounds like quite an experience!  Did it just let you go eventually or did you have to fight it off somehow?

That part I'm not quite sure of, I did start to struggle with it but I feel like it just let go on its own terms, it only lasted a couple of seconds but it was a very odd feeling

if more bands could be that

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2008, 01:33:57 pm »
very intersting.  It is amazing how many people have experiences like that and others :D:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2008, 01:35:09 pm »
yeah it is indeed many people who actually have these experiences

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2008, 07:52:26 am »
There is also that famous incident that happened here in Chicago where that nurse that was murdered and then she started taking possession of another nurse from the same hospital she worked at, and used her to give info to the cops about her killer.  When the cops brought the guy in and he became freaked out by the info the cops had about what happened that only he and the victim knew about so he he confessed, and once he was brought to justice the dead nurse never bothered the live nurse again.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2008, 08:21:29 am »
wow thats a way where the other side helps :D

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2008, 02:57:23 pm »
I know that King has said many times how he has invoked or invited spirits into the concert hall during concerts and stuff, and anyway I was watching some videos of some old Mercy shows from 1983 and 1993 and I noticed that at times during "Satans Fall" when he wouldnt be singing he would be doing the sign of the devil horns with his hand and then start whispering or talking to someone even though he was alone.  I often wondered if he knew somehow that there was a spirit or force there that he was comminicating with. or if he assumed it and would talk to it?

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2008, 02:56:01 pm »
it could be something else to like saying to him self if the concert was good or bad :P but guessing is all we can do for now :)

Offline King

• The King Of Diamonds
    • https://www.facebook.com/travis.falcon.94
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2008, 05:14:56 pm »
 reminds me of 'come to the sabbath'live on the last tour ,it was so powerful
 there was so much feeling in the air youve got to be there to know what im trying to say

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2008, 07:01:33 am »
I was at a show from the last tour in Chicago!  During "Come to the Sabbath" is when Jodie came out and set up a mini Satanic Altar with black candles, a goat head of Satan and some other stuff and followed the lyrics of the song about performing a ritual from the Satanic Bible as Satan was being summoned!  The whole place went insane during that so I know what you mean!

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2008, 11:46:22 am »
so did they in Denmark where i watched, and it really made the show extreme! that song was a song i wouldnt even bother hoping they would play but they did and more powerfull than ever! damn Come To The Sabbath will never be exacly the same :)

Offline Walter_BR

• Salem
  • Justice is meaningless without freedom.
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2008, 02:30:32 pm »
I had an odd experience when i was kid too...
My older brother and I were playing in my room, we were alone at home and the room door was locked 'cause it was broken and wouldn't close. So something hit the door from outside, realy strong. My brother and I satared at each other, we were like "wtf just hapened there?". Then, it hit again, stronger. The second time, the key that was pluged on the door flew away to the other side of the room, so powerful the hit was. The first thing we thought was that someone had arrived home and was playing tricks on us. So we opened the door and searched the entire house and no one was there. It realy scared the hell out of us.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2008, 02:45:57 pm »
seems like everyone has had at least one experience in their lives with the unknown.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2008, 02:47:43 pm »
I had an odd experience when i was kid too...
My older brother and I were playing in my room, we were alone at home and the room door was locked 'cause it was broken and wouldn't close. So something hit the door from outside, realy strong. My brother and I satared at each other, we were like "wtf just hapened there?". Then, it hit again, stronger. The second time, the key that was pluged on the door flew away to the other side of the room, so powerful the hit was. The first thing we thought was that someone had arrived home and was playing tricks on us. So we opened the door and searched the entire house and no one was there. It realy scared the hell out of us.
i know this, experienced the same the other day, someone knocked really hard at the bathroom door but no one was outside. also someone knocked on the door, usually you would wait for a reply if you knocked a door and then knock again this did not happen, and it was our back door so no kids tricks, very weird. also once had a girlfreind who said our house was hunted...

Offline Walter_BR

• Salem
  • Justice is meaningless without freedom.
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2008, 03:59:52 pm »
Yeah, very weird... But i don't think that my house is haunted... I still live in the same house and still sleep in the same room and that never happened again...

But, the house I used to live between '98 and '00 were really haunted... My entire family thinks the same!!
Real weird things happened there, like, the radio would turn the volume up to the max without anyone touching(sometimes, he even turned on by itself and turned the volume up), the TV turned on by itself several times too.... And believe, sometimes, things "jumped" from the desk, or the closet to the floors, without anyone in the room... And my brother tells that someone or something threw a pen at him when he was alone....

Offline BLACKEAGLEOFETERNITY

• Witches' Eye
  • NDK Team
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2008, 12:16:03 am »
        What About "The Oath"?Prhill?That is Done By "Mercyful Fate".
By the Symbol of the Creator,I swear henceforth to be
A faithful Servant of his most puissant Arch -Angel
The Prince Lucifer
Whom the Creator designated as His Regent
And Lord of this World,Amen
If That Is Not About Satan,I don't know what is.
so many blackened wings

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2008, 07:07:19 am »
I love the Oath!  That is one of the greatest songs ever!
But every song King has ever done is about Satan in some way.  A lot of people used to ask King why he dropped the Satanic lyrics when Mercyful Fate broke up the first time?  And King was like "What"?  As he pointed out that just because a person doesnt use the word Satan in a song it doesnt mean it is not Satanic.  Then he pointed out correctly how some people really don't know what Satanism is really about and how it isn't about walking around and being evil and saying Hail Satan every second and stuff. 
I love how people think that if a song has the word Satan in it it makes them Satanic??  You have to love King for
knowing the difference.  And for singing about Satanism in every song without making it obvious except to those who KNOW. :D

Offline insaneman5

• A Family Ghost
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2008, 05:20:11 pm »
I had a supernatural experience, Well I was sleeping in my room when I woke up there was a black shadow right beside me i turned backover closed my eyes then opened them up again it was gone. i emailed this guy well he said the thing i saw were called shadow people. pretty weird experience.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2008, 11:31:01 am »
These shadow people sure seem to get around.  They they explain why they appear to certian people sometimes?

Offline BLACKEAGLEOFETERNITY

• Witches' Eye
  • NDK Team
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2008, 02:34:16 pm »
  As a long time fan of Mercyful Fate/King Diamond,I would like to share my view of what I consider "The Two Greatest Metal Bands I
Have Ever Had The Pleasure Of Hearing".I did have the honor of meeting KD & Band in '87' in S.F. Ca."Abigail" Tour.However,2yrs prior When I was "15", I got my hands on 'Mellissa'.It was a cassette that I purchased at a swap meet in Northern California.I was already into Metal;but this Album cover had my curiosity.I had never heard Mercyful Fate, though I had heard of the band.I was blown away.I was mesmerised by Kings' voice as well as the Music that was delivered by the entire band.As I followed along the path of MF I discovered that there was more than met The Eye.Remember,I was 15 and Metal was life to me.My curiosity of the meaning of Kings' song writing only strengthened and fueled my desire to KNOW the origin from whence it came.That,is where what I consider to be Supernatural had been unvailed.My will was free and I keep my belief close to myself.I, by no means claim to be a Satanist.I've sought the knowledge of more than one religeon and gained wisdom from them all.I have never heard King comment on his Supernatural experiences apart from his song lyrics.Pardon me for being so intentionally self centered.I would like all viewers/- members to know King Diamond & Mercyful Fate are "The Supernatural". 
so many blackened wings

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2008, 02:43:40 pm »
I love the Oath!  That is one of the greatest songs ever!
But every song King has ever done is about Satan in some way.  A lot of people used to ask King why he dropped the Satanic lyrics when Mercyful Fate broke up the first time?  And King was like "What"?  As he pointed out that just because a person doesnt use the word Satan in a song it doesnt mean it is not Satanic.  Then he pointed out correctly how some people really don't know what Satanism is really about and how it isn't about walking around and being evil and saying Hail Satan every second and stuff. 
I love how people think that if a song has the word Satan in it it makes them Satanic??  You have to love King for
knowing the difference.  And for singing about Satanism in every song without making it obvious except to those who KNOW. :D
wasent there once something with the Oath being the actual Oath King said to become a member of COS?

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2008, 07:08:27 am »
King has stated many times that many of the lyrics in his songs are based on the real life experiences he has had with the supernatural or as he calles it the Powers of the unknown.  He has described these experiences many times over the years in many interviews.  Many of which I described in the very begining of this post. 
I also started a thread recently talking about the meaning behind his lyrics that I got straight from him in interviews over the years that you may want to check out as well.  His music and lyrics and beliefs come straight from his heart as he has said many times.