Author Topic: Did Grandma kill Grandpa?  (Read 5250 times)

Offline Jackal

• Just A Shadow
Did Grandma kill Grandpa?
« on: August 03, 2007, 04:46:17 pm »
Hey. I know it's not mentioned in any song, but Grandpa is dead ( Missy's here too, she's sitting on Grandpa's lap! ), I also remember King saying he was writing a THEM book. He said that he went into detail about how Grandma killed Grandpa. So is this considered part of the lore? When thinking of the Them/Conspiracy story, do we know that Grandpa was killed by Grandma?

Offline Spiderlady

• You Are "9"
Re: Did Grandma kill Grandpa?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 06:13:28 pm »
I always thought that she did, she was wacked ya know!

Offline Lucifers Mirror

• Victimized
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 08:32:36 pm »
I always thought that "THEY" killed Grandpa with the axe (severing his head... did he end up trapped inside his skull?) and that's why the authorities locked Grandma up "in that holiday site", the way they locked up King for the deaths of Missy and Grandma.
Repent, Worthless Fuckers!

www.thosepoorbastards.com

Offline Spooky

• Witches' Eye
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 08:24:59 am »
To whom it may concern.

I am scared to death. 9 years ago they finally let me out, and I was just beginning to feel better. I am not Myself any longer. I guess You could not even recognize My face if You saw Me now. That phone call 2 hours ago has torn Me apart. It was Grandma. She invited Me back to the old house. I do not want to go back, but I must. Maybe You will understand My fear if I tell You what happened during My childhood.

18 years ago I was living with My mother and My sister Missy in Grandma's old house. I had been told that Grandma was away on a long vacation, and that she would soon return. She did.

I have later found out that she was actually being released from that same asylum. "She's insane", they said, when she kept on babbling about "THEM". I still cannot make up My mind about who really did separate Grandpa's head from his shoulders. You see, "THEY" were always so nice to Me.

Anyway, time is short and I must leave for the old house. So here is what happened 18 years ago. And in case we never see each other again, at least You will know why.

I bet we are going to have tea.

K.D. 3-12-87

-Life is like a penis... When it's hard, you get screwed... When it's soft, you can't beat it-

-Poli

Offline Spiderlady

• You Are "9"
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 08:40:11 am »
so now we know, thanks Spooky :)

Offline Jackal

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 10:24:30 am »
Thank you!!!

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Victim Of The Coven
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 11:32:24 pm »
Yeah i think Grandma did away with grandpa as the song would suggest...perhaps she used the axe.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !

Offline antze

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 02:59:59 am »
Perhaps the same axe wich was used for missys head  >:D

Offline Satan's Portrait

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 03:00:40 am »
Wait, what? wasn't Missy burned in the fire place?

Offline maarten.

• The mother of postwhores!
  • NCS Team
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 04:31:10 am »
yes, but i think THEY shopped her up first

"Bye, bye Missy, be gone forever
The beautiful fireplace in the kitchen will do"

I fell to my knees in haziness
And I looked in through the window to the cellar
Things were moving down there, "THEY" were searching for something
And "THEY" really found it, the big axe was flying

Flying out through the cellar door
Up the stairs to the kitchen...

Then I passed out

Guitar solo: Andy

The next thing I remember seeing was the smoke coming from the chimney
I soon realized the smoke I saw was actually... Oh No!
All there was left of Missy and her dress, poor little girl

so, THEY took the axe upstairs to the kitchen, then King passed out, and they burned Missy in the kitchen's fire place

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Satan's Portrait

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 04:36:28 am »
Hmm...I always assumed Missy was thrown into the fireplace alive, this whole time.

Offline maarten.

• NCS Team
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 04:42:00 am »
and why would she stay there?  :gah: if they would trow me on a fire, i'm pretty sure the first thing i'll do is jump up and run away screaming in pain (and search for water, like in those cartoons, when somebody's butt is on fire)

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 08:07:36 am »
and why would she stay there?  :gah: if they would trow me on a fire, i'm pretty sure the first thing i'll do is jump up and run away screaming in pain (and search for water, like in those cartoons, when somebody's butt is on fire)

That is what makes charecters interesting. First thing i do when i write a charecter is fiqure out all the "what would they do or what would i do" questions and than i make them do the opposite. What makes a charecter interesting in that they do things you would not expect. That is good storytelling

Offline Hellborn Goat

• Superpostwhore
  • Goat
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 12:45:17 pm »
That is what makes charecters interesting. First thing i do when i write a charecter is fiqure out all the "what would they do or what would i do" questions and than i make them do the opposite. What makes a charecter interesting in that they do things you would not expect. That is good storytelling

Sure. But it helps if it is realistic, so people can identify with it. If a 19 year old girl is trapped in a house with a serial killer, then in reality she would do whatever she could to get out of there - but in the films she prefers to strip down to her underwear and look in every room instead..!
-Goat

Offline maarten.

• NCS Team
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 01:47:27 pm »
and walk backwards towards the danger!

Neffie's penguin's

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 02:08:39 pm »
In an interview King said she had grandpa killed.  I assume that means she had "Them" kill him.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King