Author Topic: A question about conspiracy  (Read 4018 times)

Offline jimis

• Spirit
A question about conspiracy
« on: September 28, 2007, 11:53:30 am »
What is the picture on the CD of the album? I saw a conspiracy album on eBay that said "ultra rare" and on the CD it had the design King Diamond disapproved for the LP cover.

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
Re: A question about conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 12:56:41 pm »

I think it was the cover that they denied. Maybe someone can confirm this.

Offline Huntsm├Žnus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 01:01:06 pm »
Isn't Doctor Landau fetching Missy's coffin, so he can stuff King inside and burn it?
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 01:13:42 pm »
YES, that is the cover that King did not like for some reason.  I read that some of the other band members did like it and could not understand why King did not.  So they just used that photo of King for the cover instead.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline jimis

• Spirit
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 11:18:10 am »
I'm talking about this:

Is this the normal version of the CD? The cover it's ok but the design on the CD is the picture desecrator_of_soul posted!

Offline maarten.

• The mother of postwhores!
  • NCS Team
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 06:00:20 am »
maybe a little of topic: how on earth can king be buried in Missy's Coffin? it's under the ground for 18 years! it's all gone by then.... or it needs to be lucky and buried in the right condition, cause in a normal grave the coffin will no last for that long

okay, sorry for the of topicness.

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Lucifers Mirror

• Victimized
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 12:12:53 pm »
I think this is the way it played out: He wasn't to be buried in HER coffin. Dr. Landau, Rev. Samael and mother must have had a different coffin, which they nailed King into and then burned, then buried the remains in her grave.

Wait a minute. Why does Missy even have a grave? "They never found a trace of Missy" is the line in Twilight Symphony, I think. They might put the ashes in an urn, but not a coffin, I don't think.

Repent, Worthless Fuckers!

www.thosepoorbastards.com

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 03:47:14 pm »
People will often have grave sites for people who are dead and they never found a body. It gives the family a place to go and mourn. Grave sites and tomb stones are far more than just a place to toss a dead body

Offline graveyard17

• Possessed
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 09:04:21 am »
I always loved that picture. A friend of mine had a concert shirt with that picture on it from the Conspiracy tour and the picture was in color. Very cool. :king:

Offline graveyard17

• Possessed
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 09:12:45 am »
Yeah. Remember. They burn King in a coffin and the Priest is suppose to put his remains into Missy's empty coffin. That's what that picture represents. :king: