Author Topic: King Diamond writes ......... 3  (Read 26371 times)

Offline Fanis

• Ghost of Change
Re: King Diamond writes ......... 3
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2007, 07:55:16 am »
Arrrgh....cannot access the page from work >:( ...have to wait until I go home.

A BIG THANK YOU for all the hard work....it is great to have one more site for KING DIAMOND...really appreciate it!

Offline Alle

• Unborn
    • Italian Coven Myspace
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2007, 08:05:58 am »
THANK YOU so much for adding the Italian Coven, Livia!
You're doing an absolutely, unbelievable!!! GREAT job with the KD MySpace. At least, it's in the right hands! 

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 08:27:22 am »
How do you find this myspace site?
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline The Ghost

• Banshee
  • Shemhamforash!
    • Hail Satan!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 09:10:56 am »
How do you find this myspace site?

Quite easy sir! It there http://www.myspace.com/kingdiamond

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 09:13:00 am »
Thank you!
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Spiderlady

• You Are "9"
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2007, 09:59:50 am »
Livia, I just saw you your note to resend requests. Should we do this now or wait for you to give the final OK on that? I don't want you to have another computer crash after all the other crap you've had to deal with the last few days.

Offline Horrorscope

• Mandrake
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2007, 12:38:25 pm »
Yea I just saw the thing went back to zero and thought the same thing,when to send it again. haha at first I was like damn they have off'ed me from the friends list, lol. That comp crashing stuff sucks. I have wanted to throw mine out the window for that very reason >:D

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2007, 04:51:08 pm »
Hi all,

Well, here is a little update.

Late this morning I managed to get to the reset point and just as the first friend was accepted, the computer totally crashed. I could not start it back up, several hours went by talking and trying things with some of our computer expert friends trying to help us, but to no avail.
After that I had to get some sleep and now I'm up on another computer.

I'm about to go back to the myspace site to get an overview of what needs to be done.

See you soon,

Livia
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline jeffthechef

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2007, 05:04:37 pm »
I do not know you, King, except for what I have read in interviews.  That said, I would never expect you to put down or insult anyone that didn't have it coming.  In short, your true personality shows, even behind that cloak of black.  Keep doing what you are doing and we, the fans will always support you :king:

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2007, 08:25:47 pm »
What a mess this is turning out to be. I wonder if this has happened to other bands, as well. Or is King the first victim of myspace?
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline RipperBendix

• Global Moderator
    • Mah Band
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2007, 05:24:37 am »
1:

re-sent my friend request

2:

made all three of King's topics STICKY to make it easier for us to find them

:king:
-This space for rent-

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 12:17:34 pm »
Holy shit! Livia you must be tired of clicking and deleting all day long,that sucks major ass :( I hope that the little fucker got his fully-deserved kick in the ass and some other as a bonus! I can't believe the nerve! Some people lack respect for any other person >:D How could he be THAT stupid??? Just thinking about all those messages from fans and him responding like: "Hell,I don't know,leave me alone" Just makes me want to punch him right in the face...

I administrate a board and my own (and my band's) myspace page... I get so annoyed thinking about the fact that one day I could wake up and the manager would tell me "Your board is being administrated by a douche bag and his pissing off all of H.S.'s fans" ... I think I'd crack! >:D

It really sucks that this happen...and all the consequences... :(
But we know you'll get it up and running great! \m/
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline camarochick

• Superpostwhore
  • Toward the Unknown
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2007, 12:17:16 pm »
Thank you for taking the time to fix the site.  I'm glad the real King is no longer being misrepresented!  :king:

Offline Invisible Boy

• Haunted
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2007, 10:13:25 pm »
hey king,
I know you don't want to talk about this, but I know there are some of your current/former bandmates (I know Andy and Hank for sure) that have myspace pages, and I am pretty sure there is a Mercyful Fate page as well.  Maybe you can take ace of the MF site yourself and notify your current/former bandmates about their "myspace pages".

Cheers and see you in April!!

Offline Spooky

• Witches' Eye
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2007, 09:14:28 am »
Wouldn't it be a good idea to update the front page of the coven??
Because, if people go to the MySpace site it says that the site now belongs to the real King... but the coven still says that it is ABSOLUTELY NOT the real King... It might confuse some people, and I think people have been confused enough for now :)
-Life is like a penis... When it's hard, you get screwed... When it's soft, you can't beat it-

-Poli

Offline Scumdog

• Mad Arab
  • Poop Ship Destroyer
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2007, 02:22:33 pm »
What a mess this is turning out to be. I wonder if this has happened to other bands, as well. Or is King the first victim of myspace?

it's happened to GWAR as well. The biggest GWAR myspace page (with like 50 thousand friends) isn't affiliated with the group. I think they tried stopping that guy from using their pics, so when you hotlink something from the slave pit inc website, it shows up as this:

There is not an official GWAR myspace page. The guy that originally started the one that is there got hijacked by someone who won't respond to any GWAR members (and deletes their friend adds). Not much point in starting a new one when there's 89K friends attached to that profile and convincing everyone that it's the wrong profile.

If you notice two things...the I love the Cock image is because he's trying to leech images from SlavePitInc.com and the Disclaimer at the bottom of the About me that I had the original guy add so everyone understand that it wasn't the real deal. The most obnoxious of all is that hideous fan art piece that he uses as the default image...and people think it's Slave Pit art!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 02:28:16 pm by Scumdog »

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 12:01:34 pm »
Wow, this is crazy. I never thought how much damage that kind of shit can make to a band. >:( But it's great that everything's under your control now. :)

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 05:36:16 pm »
this is why I hate myspace.

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 06:57:40 pm »
Wow

I just got through all the messages and all i can say is wow. What a douch bag. I am glad you and Dan have gotten everything fiqured out. It will be great to the REAL king as a myspace presents.

Look for my requests. From both my personal site and my film making company site. EXEMPLAR FILMS, LLC.

\m/ Stay Heavy

Offline Nocturne Wraith

• Haunted
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2007, 09:52:07 am »

Nope.  Bathory had it going on with them also. 

A friend of mine who makes Bathory fan sites repeatedly had her profiles getting deleted and hacked by this asshole who was claiming to be the real Bathory webmaster or something.

My friend finally contacted the Black Mark people and got it straightened out and now the hacker poser is eating his own shit as we speak.  And my friend now has an official Bathory profile that has received the Black Mark seal of approval.

Offline Raven

• Black Devil
    • Beyond Eternal
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2007, 03:49:50 pm »
Awesome work Livia.  I'm sorry that you and King had to go through all of that. The douchebags like that unfortunately get their kicks pulling stuff like this. Thankfully this guy has been stopped and control over that site is where it belongs.

"Now I hear deceiving lying tongues...never have I done no harm to anyone..."

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 11:51:36 am »
now that this has become an issue, I remember someone had started a thread on the old coven site about a King Diamond myspace page. it's been at least two or three years since then, but I seem to remember most people didn't believe it was genuine. I didn't bother checking it out for myself....I've never been too interested in stuff like myspace anyway.
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 12:04:23 pm »
this is why I hate myspace.

Don't start blaming the wrong people. It is not myspace's fault. It is the stupid and retarded human race who can't stop fucking EVERYTHING up. No wonder governments are so controlling. They let up and people can't handle them selfs.

You ever wonder why we have so many keys? why we need keys to start our cars? because people can't fucking keep there hands to them selfs. If people would just chill the fuck out and quit being stupid life would be so much easier.

Don't take the blame off this asshole by putting it on myspace. He shouldn't get away with this. He is the one who is the ball licker! :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:09:00 pm by Tuwin »

Offline BLACKEAGLEOFETERNITY

• Witches' Eye
  • NDK Team
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 12:48:29 pm »
I'm writing to you King.It's been 18 years since Abigail at the Stone in S.F. .That is where we met.I would like to thank you for all of the many years you and the band have carried on.Yea,my brother and I helped set the stage that day.I was so young and star struck.I will never forget the coffin and nails.Nor will I forget the bone crucifix that I held in my hand that day.It was the greatest day of my youth.I just would like to thank you for the overwhealming influence you have had in my music and in my life.                                         I love you ,Your Majesty.King Diamond.                                                                                               again I'm so alone,the wine is pouring down,no one to care with no one to share with...................................................                                 Get well and whoever the imposter is I'll have "it" know,This and many other Diamond Bangers here in the Bay Area Have got your back.                                                                         Since Forever....................I still Remember.see you in April 08 at the Fillmore.Hail!.....................
so many blackened wings

Offline hairynorthernman

• Unborn
  • king diamond rules
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2007, 01:52:00 am »
i cant believe that someone would want to hurt your reputation like that..you seem very genuine and faithful to your fans..i only hope that this person stops what he's doing and let you go on doing what you do best and thats rock hard for all of us and stay in touch with his fans..from a big fan in edmonton alberta..see you in april 2008