Author Topic: A new album?  (Read 5165 times)

Offline Jonathan LaFey

• Unclean Spirit
A new album?
« on: November 21, 2007, 04:44:24 pm »
Sorry to hear the tour has been cancelled; however, I'd like to hope that during the off time, King is writing another new record which will come out in 2008?  We need to get as much new music as we can before King decides to hang it up.  I think '18' records would be sufficient...so, that means me need another 5 more or so!

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
Re: A new album?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 05:09:10 pm »
Wholey Crap! Let the Man Rest!  :D:  :gah:

Offline maarten.

• The mother of postwhores!
  • NCS Team
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 01:11:50 am »
hahahaha, indeed, give the man a break :gah:

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 04:47:30 am »
Wwwwwwwwoooo there horsey!!!

KD had released their new album since this June and you already want another one???? Give the man a break!!

He'll NEVAH hung up METAL! metal lives through him and he lives through Metal! \m/

Once KD will hang up,Horror Metal will continue just through his last albums...well,for me that is :)
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline Spiderlady

• You Are "9"
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 07:07:33 am »

Amen brotha!

Offline Natas

• Angel Of Light
  • Hello.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 07:27:14 am »

Second that. But it would not surprise me if King during his recovery came up with some ideas  :cool:
Like, whatever.

Offline maarten.

• NCS Team
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 10:28:17 am »
i think he has a lot of idea's for albums... he told in an interview that he has a box full with little papers where pieces of stories are written on... and then he pics some out of them when he want to start a new album (or something like that, i don't know anymore actually)

Neffie's penguin's

Offline BLACKEAGLEOFETERNITY

• Witches' Eye
  • NDK Team
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 03:35:26 pm »
      Fuck Yeah!Can't wait.
so many blackened wings

Offline Jonathan LaFey

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 07:58:02 pm »
Thanks for all the replies. I agree on the rest thing...don't worry:) I write books and stories for a living...I find myself unable to sit around and do nothing...a creative mind has to stay busy:) !

I'm just saying, might as well write a new record...at least the lyrics eh? 

Think of it this way...

Europen tour Fall 2007 + American tour Fall/Winter 07-08.  Break. NEw album writing then begins in late 08 for a 2010 release.

Versus..

Write album now...do the tours...and a new record in early 09.

ORRRR...skip touring, write and record a new album...release record in late 2008 with a massive 2009 tour???

I'm craving more KD music...with a whole new theme..like the Puppet Master or House of God.  These two albums didn't involve the standard evil house theme that has been so common in most of King's albums...

-Jonathan LaFey

Offline Envenomed627

• Gypsy
  • The Girl Next Door Isn't There Anymore
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 09:49:52 pm »
as someone with a (pretty bad) foot problem, and someone who is very creative and loves to write or simple create anything or just imagine things. I think I may be able to speak for king that, when something on you is in pain, it is very hard to think straight, or even focus on things you love. It sucks, and I only have a foot problem that hurts some days when I walk a little too much. I can't imagine how king's back must be

if more bands could be that

Offline Jonathan LaFey

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 10:03:38 pm »
I know what you mean...pain sucks and it is hard to do anything with it. 

Offline graveyard17

• Possessed
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 09:33:02 am »
The last back episode I had I was in so much pain that I couldn't even eat my cereal for breakfast. It was difficult to even stand up or sit down or even more for that matter. I didn't even think that I could get into the car and get my ass to the doctor. Let's just say unbearable pain and discomfort.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 03:27:03 pm »
i say give him a break to :P he cant work with anything anyway as he cant sid down og his couch he can only walk 1 hour at the time and the he must rest 4 hours wait till he have done touring after his injuray is completely healed and then give him more time to make the album so he dont stress up with a new injury again.

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 03:34:12 pm »
I don't think he needs our blessing to write another album. He'll do whatever he feels like. And he aggravated his injury while mixing the album, so even though he writes a new one, he probably won't record it anytime soon.

The tour was cancelled, not re-scheduled. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think it's gonna happen. I think we're in for a long wait before we get any kind of positive news regarding albums and tours. We just have to enjoy the cds, and hope his back gets better.
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12