Author Topic: king diamond/ MF merchadise  (Read 2792 times)

Offline pepsicat

• Unclean Spirit
  • Hi! Im pepsicat, magic's 6th cousin, moms side
king diamond/ MF merchadise
« on: January 22, 2008, 10:59:19 am »
Hi all

Im pretty new around here so I hope Im not breaking any rules or posting this in the wrong place but here it goes:

I have a retail shop in NY that I will be adding clothes, posters ect to in the next couple of months.  I'm having a hard time finding any licensed KD/MF merchandise wholesalers so I can stock this stuff (based in the USA would be best but Im willing to bite the bullet and import if thats what it takes!).  Hell I play the CD's all day in my store so I might as well carry the merchandise too! 

If anyone here that is connected to the band or would know info like this I sure would appreciate some leads.  I cant stock "rock" shirts and not carry the greatest one of all!!!!! \m/

Thanks in advance and if this is misplaced I'm sorry.  HAIL KING  :king:

Offline -lg-

• "Grandma"
  • It's a bool! A bad-gunky blood-bool!
Re: king diamond/ MF merchadise
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:03:01 pm »
For shirts, you need to contact JSR Direct, as they are the company who holds the KD/MF license.

The contact info for them, according to their website (jsrdirect.com):
If you are a wholesale client interested in placing an order please contact us using either method below. Phone: 1-603-742-4377 ext: 656.
or by email custserv2@jsrdirect.com

EDIT:  C&D Visionary is another wholesaler who sells KD gear.  Very limited though, just a patch and a button, as far as I can see.
http://www.canddvisionaryinc.com/cd2005/index.php
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:05:11 pm by -lg- »

Offline pepsicat

• Unclean Spirit
  • Hi! Im pepsicat, magic's 6th cousin, moms side
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 08:51:55 am »
Thanks for the info - Im in contact with JSR and will be carrying official KD merchandise!

Hmmm - maybe I should build an altar in my store......  :D

Anyways thanks for the help!  If youre ever in Central NY I owe you some free stuff  \m/

Offline -lg-

• "Grandma"
  • It's a bool! A bad-gunky blood-bool!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:02:21 pm »
You're welcome, I hope it works out well for you.  I tried carrying a couple KD shirts in my shop, but they didn't sell and I ended up having to clearance them out. Silly Connecticut shoppers.