Author Topic: Did you know? 13 Days have come and gone/Since we had the First of June  (Read 4547 times)

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
What does it means? Could it be because King's birthday is on the 14th June?
La Vey said that the most important day for a satanist is his own birthday, so if "13 days have come and gone since we had the 1st of June" it means that today is the 14th of June, that is to say King's birthday!
Remember, the song is called "The Night Of The Unborn", having to do with birth stuff!

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
Thats a great question!  I never thought of the connection to Kings birthday like you said from the Satanic Bible about the birthday of Satanists.  Makes you wonder.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
That is always what i thought it ment

Offline Invisible Boy

• Haunted
What does it means? Could it be because King's birthday is on the 14th June?
La Vey said that the most important day for a satanist is his own birthday, so if "13 days have come and gone since we had the 1st of June" it means that today is the 14th of June, that is to say King's birthday!
Remember, the song is called "The Night Of The Unborn", having to do with birth stuff!

King's birthday is on June 14th???    Too bad for him, I have that birthday, too    :D: I wasn't born until 1978, though.  I was always wondering why they had that refereced in the song, and I thought it was pretty cool. 

Offline Envenomed627

• Gypsy
  • The Girl Next Door Isn't There Anymore
it's because june is the 6th month and the date would be 6/13

the two evil numbers, 6 and 13

thats what I always took it as anyway

if more bands could be that

Offline LeatherRebel

• Ghost of Change
That's the meaning!
Too bad MF NEVER played this song live!
It's an amazing song....,if I remenber well it's the only of the old MF stuff that was never played live!

Offline EVIL

• Up From The Grave
June 14th is a well known day in most occults.. It is what it says it is - "The night of the unborn".  A night to remember those who never made it onto this earth - still-born babies.. who, some believe, have been taken by the Satan himself.

== EVIL ==

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
I always thought that it had some kind of Occult reasoning behind it.  King uses a lot of stuff from occult books and ceremonies.  Especially from the book "the Black Arts" by Richard Cavendish.  He uses a lot from that book in the early days and on albums like Dead Again. 
But that reference to the 13 days from the first of June is a new one to me. That is interesting though that it is a night to remember the stillborn's and that they go to Satan. :D:
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline BLACKEAGLEOFETERNITY

• Witches' Eye
  • NDK Team
          You must be refering to the song,"Night Of The Unborn"?
so many blackened wings

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
          You must be refering to the song,"Night Of The Unborn"?
yeah i guess so :P

Offline Envenomed627

• Gypsy
  • The Girl Next Door Isn't There Anymore

if more bands could be that