Author Topic: Early MF promo material  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
Early MF promo material
« on: May 10, 2008, 10:40:04 am »
I have seen photos similar like this since '84 and not once have I asked "who's that girl?" Or has this already been asked before...?

Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
Re: Early MF promo material
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 12:45:05 pm »
yeah i have seen this picture before to, maybe its just an actress? something like that, maybe someone they knew back in those days

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 04:08:28 pm »
I have seen photos similar like this since '84 and not once have I asked "who's that girl?" Or has this already been asked before...?

As I recall it; she was somebody's girlfriend.....not a band member - but a crew guy wannabe, or one of the friends of the band who came around the rehealsal room now and then. One of the band guys might even recal her name....this was 1983 I think.
Ole Bang

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 04:34:50 pm »
As I recall it; she was somebody's girlfriend.....not a band member - but a crew guy wannabe, or one of the friends of the band who came around the rehealsal room now and then. One of the band guys might even recal her name....this was 1983 I think.
Ole Bang
awesome to know Ole!  \m/

Offline Buko

• Banshee
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 04:50:22 am »
So,she´s not a real nun.This comes as a surprise,hahahah.... :-* :-*

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 11:40:25 am »
So,she´s not a real nun.This comes as a surprise,hahahah.... :-* :-*

:)

Now wouldn't that b e a story! A nun who was into MF. My kids go to St Louis Cathedral Academy in the French Quarter. I always drop them off at school. On Fridays I pick them up. While wearing my KD logo T-shirt last Friday, not one nun came up to me an said "cool shirt"....

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 08:53:16 am »
:)

Now wouldn't that b e a story! A nun who was into MF. My kids go to St Louis Cathedral Academy in the French Quarter. I always drop them off at school. On Fridays I pick them up. While wearing my KD logo T-shirt last Friday, not one nun came up to me an said "cool shirt"....
HAHAHAHHAHAHA that is understandable aint it? :P

Offline undeadbob

• Salem
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 12:39:43 pm »
you mean real nuns don't let satanists in corpsepaint grab their tits for cameras...what kind of world is this nowadays :king:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 01:02:05 pm »
you mean real nuns don't let satanists in corpsepaint grab their tits for cameras...what kind of world is this nowadays :king:
it is indeed a weird wicked world we live in :P

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 06:13:04 pm »

There was a real cute one that was assigned to the school last year. I can't remember what here "sister" title was. This past year was old school nun looks: hard and chisled.