Author Topic: what dose the new kd album cover look like anyone know  (Read 18463 times)

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
Re: what dose the new kd album cover look like anyone know
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 12:59:01 am »
Beelzebub:
King had never been watching that pic. You had yourself invent the "Mother Eye"-words with a connection to King but forget them... You don't have to try to swindle us, we others know that these words don't exist in Kings mind.

Come on. Calm down. How many times do I have to tell everyone here that the artwork NOT has been revealed yet. We would all see it when King or Renzo wants to show it for us. And I don't believe that someone who don't have permission to see it - had seen it. We don't have any news about the new album at all! First when it's recorded, we will get newsletters and so on about the release-date, the albums title and story maybe and so on... THAT'S NORMAL! So, everyone. You have to wait very long for now...
King Diamond and Mercyful Fate Fanclub Sweden

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 08:06:59 am »
If you google image search my mother's eyes, you'll find this.

I'm quite excited about all the crazy ideas King came up with watching this pic.

LOL i would buy that album

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 08:41:58 am »
Beelzebub:
King had never been watching that pic. You had yourself invent the "Mother Eye"-words with a connection to King but forget them... You don't have to try to swindle us, we others know that these words don't exist in Kings mind.

Come on. Calm down. How many times do I have to tell everyone here that the artwork NOT has been revealed yet. We would all see it when King or Renzo wants to show it for us. And I don't believe that someone who don't have permission to see it - had seen it. We don't have any news about the new album at all! First when it's recorded, we will get newsletters and so on about the release-date, the albums title and story maybe and so on... THAT'S NORMAL! So, everyone. You have to wait very long for now...

Relax dude  :cool: that was a joke!.....or was it?

As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 08:46:32 am »
Relax dude  :cool: that was a joke!.....or was it?

Haha! Ok, I'm sorry that I got upset. I think I only understand swedish humour after all. Anyway, can't you tell me from where you've got those three words "My mothers eye"? Found them yourself and thought "this has to be the new album-title"?

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 09:44:16 am »
My Mother's Eyes...Isn't that the title of the painting King got inspired by?
Other than that, I really have no idea. I got it from page one of this thread. It could not even be the name of the painting. It apparently won't be the title of the album.
Either way, I really don't care. I'm interested in the music. When a band I like puts out an album, the artwork and/or the title of the album are the last things I worry about.
I googled "My Mother's Eyes" in hope of finding a ridiculous pic to mess with you guys.  :D:
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 12:02:54 pm »
lol well you succeeded with that.....that is one hell of a weird picture

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 03:44:54 pm »
My Mother's Eyes...Isn't that the title of the painting King got inspired by?

King got inspired by when? And from where have you got that info, if it is info..?

I really care about the album-name, artwork and songtitles. Think it's really interesting. The music, songs and story are other parts I'm looking forward to see when a new album came out...

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 04:22:31 pm »

King got inspired by when? And from where have you got that info, if it is info..?

I really care about the album-name, artwork and songtitles. Think it's really interesting. The music, songs and story are other parts I'm looking forward to see when a new album came out...

Read this:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=61421

old news is old

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 01:42:00 am »
Read this:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=61421

old news is old

Thank you. Haven't been reading that before. Interesting, but old news...

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 10:31:40 am »
Updated, from what we now know.

Offline Bones_xa

• Charon
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 11:24:42 pm »
^ Thats pretty funny.

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2007, 01:56:24 am »
Updated, from what we now know.

LMAO

I would so fucking buy that album!

Offline Shagr

• Mandrake
  • Whoopy-fucking-doo.
    • Shagrmeister
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2007, 07:25:22 am »
I've seen at least the picture that the cover is inspired by, some months ago now. It was completely white background, a girl in a bloody dress, reaching her hand with two eyeballs on the front of the picture. If I remember correctly, the image I got from it was a bit amateurish, but a nice picture in a way. Oh yeah, and it said something like "I got my mother's eyes".
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

Offline The Eye

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2007, 10:31:25 am »
Wait a minute...is the "mother's eyes" picture gonna be used as a cover, or will it just be an artwork inspired by that picture? Big difference, especially if the original looks as amateurish as you guys said.

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2007, 02:30:10 pm »
Wait a minute...is the "mother's eyes" picture gonna be used as a cover, or will it just be an artwork inspired by that picture? Big difference, especially if the original looks as amateurish as you guys said.
I could really care less if it looks "amateurish", as long as it's cool.

Offline Grinder

• Deadly Lullabye
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2007, 11:03:00 pm »
So much speculation over such a trivial detail.  You'll see the cover when it's released; until then, get a hobby or something.  I can't believe how some of you obsess over every single aspect of King Diamond.

Offline Satan's Portrait

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2007, 12:26:12 am »
So much speculation over such a trivial detail.  You'll see the cover when it's released; until then, get a hobby or something.  I can't believe how some of you obsess over every single aspect of King Diamond.

This is a forum. We're here to discuss every aspect of King Diamond that we want. :king:

Offline Eternal_Eyeballs

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2007, 01:13:50 am »
I've seen the artwork. In fact, it's in my possession. I don't really like it to be honest, it doesn't look like a King Diamond album cover at all. Kinda childish actually. I have a watermarked version, it says "campione" on it, which I is Italian for sample. I can post it on here if you want. I got it off some Italian art site (like a deviant art)

The artwork was posted here on the board, but the thread was deleted.

I'm still new here and all, so not to preach, but really, to post the pic here before the album is released would spoil the surprise, and probably piss off the band. Then what if they don't make the album !?!?
Seriously...if they don't make the album, cause some guy posted the pic....I'm karate choppin the hell out of "whoever posted the pic's" face. >:D

Offline Shagr

• Mandrake
  • Whoopy-fucking-doo.
    • Shagrmeister
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2007, 04:22:24 am »
Why you read/write to this topic if it irritates you so bad, people. Seriously.
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2007, 10:22:52 am »
I'm still new here and all, so not to preach, but really, to post the pic here before the album is released would spoil the surprise, and probably piss off the band. Then what if they don't make the album !?!?
Seriously...if they don't make the album, cause some guy posted the pic....I'm karate choppin the hell out of "whoever posted the pic's" face. >:D

King is 50, not 5. He'll make the album if we saw the cover or not.
The worst thing is that Metal Blade will send promo copies to journalists, and some asshole will put up the whole album as mp3s on the internet for everyone to download a month before the official release. And that can really hurt the band financially.

Offline Eternal_Eyeballs

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2007, 10:34:30 am »
King is 50, not 5. He'll make the album if we saw the cover or not.
The worst thing is that Metal Blade will send promo copies to journalists, and some asshole will put up the whole album as mp3s on the internet for everyone to download a month before the official release. And that can really hurt the band financially.

I'm well aware. Just venting some frustration with poor humor. But yeah, some dickhead putting up the whole album on the net before it's released, or even after, is gonna suck. But it's gonna happen regardless, it always does. At least after it's released anyways.