Author Topic: Interesting things about King!  (Read 19808 times)

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
Re: Interesting things about King!
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2008, 12:27:30 pm »
Religion is based on the same ideas as it is, but there is rules for when you can call it a religion, and that rule is not fulfilled in satanism, thats why it's just a Philosophy :)

well all religion could be classed as philosophy  :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 12:29:56 pm by Maiden Jersey »

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2008, 12:30:07 pm »
I agree, but they're not because they have this force of something bigger that runs your lif, the rules are stated, i remember this because a soccer fanclub tried to make their fanclub a religion and their team a god :cool:

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2008, 12:32:49 pm »
I agree, but they're not because they have this force of something bigger that runs your lif, the rules are stated, i remember this because a soccer fanclub tried to make their fanclub a religion and their team a god :cool:

haha thats funny about the football club! 

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2008, 12:33:22 pm »
they didn't pass it though as the team only was important once a week for their lives :P

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 12:44:47 am »
BellwitchMF:  It is funny that you mention that.  On a video that I have King talks about that to the media about how It is the christians who say that Satan is evil and this and that, and how the Devil never says anything.  Then he mentioned how Satan isn't a he any way, that it is a power
yeah tuwin posted that interview in a different thread! i lvoe when hes all like god is the evil one,he says if he is so ALL MIGHTY and powerful why not come down to earth and show himself to the people...than king imiates god and is all like instead he just sits up there is all like i cant wait for all of u who dont believe in me go to roast in hell lol..kings the man! :king:

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2008, 07:09:21 am »
BellwitchMF: Your kidding that is posted here somewhere?  Where at?
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2008, 07:40:12 am »
BellwitchMF: Your kidding that is posted here somewhere?  Where at?

In the King Cuts Himself with A Knife thread.It's the first(?) video Tuwin uploaded

Edit: here's the link Myspace King
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2008, 07:43:11 am »
Thank you Countess! :)
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2008, 07:47:33 am »
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2008, 08:43:54 am »
I remember that one interview a few years ago where the interviewer thanked King so much because he was in Catholic School as a kid and became inspired by the album "Don't break the Oath" and he said especially the lyrics for the song the "Oath" made him realize that maybe these priests really did not know the truth and that things might not be the way they say it is.  So he went out and read the Satanic Bible and found his own truth and said to King that he is now very happy and is free of the guilt and fear of hell that he had before.  King was very happy to hear that and said it is great that the guy found what made him happy no matter what it was as long as he made up his own mind and found his own way.

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2008, 07:30:56 pm »
I remember that one interview a few years ago where the interviewer thanked King so much because he was in Catholic School as a kid and became inspired by the album "Don't break the Oath" and he said especially the lyrics for the song the "Oath" made him realize that maybe these priests really did not know the truth and that things might not be the way they say it is.  So he went out and read the Satanic Bible and found his own truth and said to King that he is now very happy and is free of the guilt and fear of hell that he had before.  King was very happy to hear that and said it is great that the guy found what made him happy no matter what it was as long as he made up his own mind and found his own way.
im THANKFUL for pickin up the satanic bible too,very good read! :king:

Offline 0phelias*raven

• Fatal Portrait
  • One Day Will Be The Last Day. So Live Love.
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2008, 10:10:38 pm »
Where I live there is a huge crypt in this part of the City...Was used in the war for air raid shelter. It still has man traps, they used to use them to stop body snatchers eaons ago.
All the cofins are opened & all skulls are gone, due to young teens taking them. I'm not saying these teens are serious satanists. Unlikely, but, (correct me if I'm wrong)...It is a case of what is needed?.....Not sure, but it is a sensational crypt, and it only adds to it's history. I personaly would like to be put there, and would be perfectly pleased to still be of some use to someone & carry on the tradition of the crypt!!!! :D: \m/ \m/ \m/
Ps/ that's in relation to the first page & the cross issue! :cool:
I'm in the UK. So don't know if anyone is on line here???
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 10:16:39 pm by 0phelias*raven »

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2008, 06:58:46 am »
Are you refering to the part where King said he took a cross from a church?
Or the fact that he talked about having a human skull on his Satanic Altar?  I assume he bought the skull, but actually as far as I know he never said where he got the skull from.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2008, 07:03:23 am »
BTW a good friend of mine who was forced into Catholic school also once stole a crucifix from his Catholic School while he was going there.  In fact I now have it and we used it as part of his Satanic Black Mass/Baptism Ceremony that we performed a few years ago on Halloween when he wanted to shed his Catholic past and be initiated into Satanism.  That experience is actually part of one of my recent articles that was just published in one of the Church of Satan magazines that was just mentioned on the C.O.S. site.

Offline 0phelias*raven

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2008, 08:08:35 am »
Are you refering to the part where King said he took a cross from a church?
Or the fact that he talked about having a human skull on his Satanic Altar?  I assume he bought the skull, but actually as far as I know he never said where he got the skull from.

Yes, just about the issue of taking the cross, but the crypt is a local thing to us & think mainly teenagers, so plenty real skulls in private hands here!!!!. I have never heard where he got the skull from! They are costly to buy, but if you know a medical student it may help! :)

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2008, 08:10:23 am »
Yeah I know, I thought about getting a Skull, but they do cost a lot of money and I do not know any medical students :(

Offline 0phelias*raven

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2008, 09:16:27 am »
It was years ago I'd seen the price somewhere for a human skull......They will have shot up since then......I don't know any medical students either, think they 'may' get a bit of adiscount!!!! :(
Having said that, IF I had one, my darned mother would be off with it for her collection! :gah:

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2008, 09:21:58 am »
Your Mother has a collection?

Offline 0phelias*raven

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2008, 09:34:36 am »
Umm, yes!....Animals skulls, Dear, cat, dog, birds, rabbit.... & I gave her one of my pet tarantula skins...She gave me the skull of a hare & 2 bird skulls in return!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! :) Lol.......She's a wierd ''original Hippy''....perhaps a little too much of the acid in the ''good old days''>>>>MAN :cool:
She is not a KD fan, but is nuts on Marylin Manson. Is this 'normal' for a woman in her 50's & a grandmother???? ::)
She's got Laveys Bible, I've not....This aint right!!!!!

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2008, 09:37:47 am »
It's not too late, you can always get your own copy of the Bible anytime :)

Offline 0phelias*raven

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2008, 09:48:00 am »
 :) If I can't get it back off me' mother, I'll have to buy another spose'.......Best to keep her locked out!
Well, I'm off for a bit...It's getting very dark out, have to go catch a movie, have some wine. Then King live! Aah, that's better :cool: Lol....Have a good day all!.....Winding down the evening here.

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2008, 10:46:56 am »
I gave her one of my pet tarantula skins

Nice! I collect Tarantulas. What kind do you got...not to get off topic or anything but! :)

There's a Tarantula thread around here somewhere if you do a search

Offline 0phelias*raven

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2008, 04:24:37 am »
Nice! I collect Tarantulas. What kind do you got...not to get off topic or anything but! :)

There's a Tarantula thread around here somewhere if you do a search
Nice one, I'll have to see if I can find the thread!...I only have 2 at the mo, one sub-adult Red Knee & one adult female Chili Rose. I've had her (adult when bought) from January 2001. The Red Knee was purchased at the same time as a minute spiderling & still not adult yet!
I did have a lot more, but the males died off (old age), and I'd got some from a shop that I would not recommend! :(  At one point I had 10 & a Pandinus, Emperor Scorpion, he was damaged during shipment in the post :'(
My fave is the true mexican red leg (I'll use the latin if must!). I do need to find a reputable seller though, then I can get more!
I should make it clear...My Mother lives in the highlands, she finds the skulls, she aint a dog killer!!!!! :gah: Lol.....Just thought that ''may'' be need saying!!!!

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2008, 04:37:52 am »

Offline 0phelias*raven

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2008, 05:21:36 am »
Cheers man, got it!.....Don't know how active a thread it is though! Will have to wait & see, oh, and put on some heavier sounds (before I get booted off. Lol) :cool: