Author Topic: Where was the most desolate or out of the way place you bought a MF-KD album?  (Read 11179 times)

METALLATEM

Where was the most desolate and out of the way place you bought a MF-KD album?
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 09:30:32 am »
@meglodonbite. An alley and a refrigerator, sound like possible ideas for the new KD album!  :)   \m/   \m/

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
@meglodonbite. An alley and a refrigerator, sound like possible ideas for the new KD album!  :)   \m/   \m/
He hates bootleggers so he could create an album about them all being eaten alive and crucified.   :king:

every thing that has nipples

METALLATEM

Where was the most desolate or out of the way place you bought an MF-KD album?
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 12:40:15 pm »
@meglodonbite.  :cool:

Offline blakkheart

• Banshee
Walmart!!!  I could not believe it.  I think it was burning the rack it was sitting on.  The clerk kept sprinkling it with holy water, but it only laughed (evil laugh ).   :) \m/

METALLATEM

Where was the most desolate or out of the way place you bought a MF-KD album?
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 06:03:59 pm »
@blakheart. LOL, walmart! They actually have good prices! I bet the clerk went home and took a long clensing shower, then said a few prayers! LOL

Offline Phobos IX

• Desecrator Of Souls
No, he probably just looked at the bar code to scan it without even paying attention to what you're buying, then he looked forward to the end of his shift

Offline Peterson

• Holy Shrine
  • CWW Assistant Webmaster
    • Leg It Hosting Services
lol i bought give me your soul...please from this shop and the clerk was like why do you listen to that stuff? and i was just like in the best King voice i can do i was like BECAUSE I WORSHIP THE DEVIL! lol he was like wtf is wrong with this kid?! lol funny shit

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
lol i bought give me your soul...please from this shop and the clerk was like why do you listen to that stuff? and i was just like in the best King voice i can do i was like BECAUSE I WORSHIP THE DEVIL! lol he was like wtf is wrong with this kid?! lol funny shit
LOL! I can imagine that guys face when you said that hahaha!  :cool:

METALLATEM

Where was the most desolate or out of the way place you bought an MF-KD album?
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2009, 01:27:45 pm »
@peterson. The clerk problubly went home and laid on the bed in a fetal position with the crucifix tight in hand mumbling the lords prayer.  :king:

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
Walmart!!!  I could not believe it.  I think it was burning the rack it was sitting on.  The clerk kept sprinkling it with holy water, but it only laughed (evil laugh ).   :) \m/
You know when THEM first came out I bought it at the Wal-Mart in Fredericktown, MO. We are talking about one of those bible belt towns full of Pentacostal bible thumpers. The only KING album I have ever seen at a Wal-Mart. Incidently, that particular copy I bought that day, was the first KING album I ever bought. Still have it.
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
Fredericktown, MO. We are talking about one of those bible belt towns full of Pentacostal bible thumpers.

And yet, it also has some of the hottest trim in Southeastern Missouri.  And most of them, are up for trying shit that I have never thought of before.   :gah:  Case in point:  When in Missouri, go to the most prudish town you can find for a good time.  Preacher's daughters will blow your mind. :cool:
The new Seeing Seven album "Genesis III" out now! www.seeingseven.com

METALLATEM

Were was
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 06:05:53 pm »
Nothing better than southern girls who BLOW MINDS, and other things!!  :D:

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
Re: Were was
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 06:46:31 pm »
Nothing better than southern girls who BLOW MINDS, and other things!!  :D:
Word!

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
And yet, it also has some of the hottest trim in Southeastern Missouri.  And most of them, are up for trying shit that I have never thought of before.   :gah:  Case in point:  When in Missouri, go to the most prudish town you can find for a good time.  Preacher's daughters will blow your mind. :cool:
Yes but it is only available if you are from out of town. See if you live there, Unless your name is Saunderman, Wilson, Bentenganon, Collier, etc. you don't exist, so therefor you get no trim. We Fredericktown boys come to Desloge for that.
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
We Fredericktown boys come to Desloge for that.

LOL!!! Yeah there are some hot girls in North County, but most of them are crazy and/or shallow.

METALLATEM

Where was the most desolate or out of the way place you bought a MF-KD album?
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2009, 05:56:00 pm »
What if king did a cover of the beach boys song california girls, JUST KIDDING!  LOL  forget I even posted this! oooops, I hit the send key on accident!  LOL 

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
What if king did a cover of the beach boys song california girls, JUST KIDDING!  LOL  forget I even posted this! oooops, I hit the send key on accident!  LOL 
I always thought Abba! :cool:

Damn wouldn't it be funny to hear a King version of Final Countdown? :D LOL!

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
Damn wouldn't it be funny to hear a King version of Final Countdown? :D LOL!

I'd like to hear King do Fat Bottom Girls. :cool:

METALLATEM

W
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 12:34:05 pm »
Final countdown and fat bottum girls!  LOL  :[)

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
I'd like to see King do Fat Bottom Girls. :cool:

fixed! as you so many times do!
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
fixed! as you so many times do!
Well played sir.  :)