Author Topic: I would like to see this in the next MF DVD as a bonus...  (Read 4513 times)

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
I would like to see this in the next MF DVD as a bonus...
« on: March 14, 2009, 05:19:51 pm »
I would like to see this in the next MF DVD as a bonus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgNo6Fb9_g -- in addition, it looks like it was filmed using several cameras.

Offline Invisible Boy

• Haunted
Re: I would like to see this in the next MF DVD as a bonus...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 12:29:31 am »
I would like to see all the the promotions video Mercyful Fate has done.   It would be nice to have them in HQ instead of crappy youtube quality.

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 09:02:42 am »
I would like to see this in the next MF DVD as a bonus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgNo6Fb9_g -- in addition, it looks like it was filmed using several cameras.
IMO I've seen it enough all over this forum, and would prefer the DVD focus on MF as a band.
The new Seeing Seven album "Genesis III" out now! www.seeingseven.com

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 09:50:08 am »
Yeah, I agree. There is enough MF footage out there to fill more than 2 dvds. Why miss out on any of it to promote Metallica?
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 09:50:31 am »
IMO I've seen it enough all over this forum, and would prefer the DVD focus on MF as a band.
Word! :cool:

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 05:41:50 am »
If at all it'd be a better fit on the KD dvd but even then...

It is a cool performance!
 \m/
I dont think it's a matter of promoting Metallica at all though ::)
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 07:38:11 am »
I dont think it's a matter of promoting Metallica at all though ::)

????
It's a Mercyful Fate dvd....but instead of having the actual band play their songs.....Here's another band palying their songs! I have nothing against Metallica or the medley, but please..... If it was a bunch of unknowns playing MF song, let's say a fantastic cover band that nail the songs perfectly, would you like that on the only official MF dvd?....or the real band?  Come on!

If MF already had 3-4 dvds out, I'd welcome it, since they'd be running out of material to use. But for the first (and probably only one) dvd, I want the real deal. If I want to see Metallica, I'd buy one of their dvds.
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 07:41:09 am »
If MF already had 3-4 dvds out, I'd welcome it, since they'd be running out of material to use. But for the first (and probably only one) dvd, I want the real deal. If I want to see Metallica, I'd buy one of their dvds.

I agree.

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 07:41:14 am »
????
It's a Mercyful Fate dvd....but instead of having the actual band play their songs.....Here's another band palying their songs! I have nothing against Metallica or the medley, but please..... If it was a bunch of unknowns playing MF song, let's say a fantastic cover band that nail the songs perfectly, would you like that on the only official MF dvd?....or the real band?  Come on!

^This

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 08:37:18 am »
????

This

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 11:15:02 am »
????

I'm not saying it should be put on the DVD at all, but im arguing that if it was chosen to be on the DVD (or any of Kings DVDs) I doubt it would be to 'promote Metallica' and more likely a chance to see (a more recent) King rocking out to classic tunes with his friends. 
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 11:17:25 am »
a chance to see (a more recent) King rocking out to classic tunes with his friends. 

In that case, I'd rather have the footage of him rocking out with Dime and Vinnie in that little club in Dallas. \m/

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 02:59:34 pm »
In that case, I'd rather have the footage of him rocking out with Dime and Vinnie in that little club in Dallas. \m/

LOL i'd KILL to see that

Green Manalishi, The Ripper and Omens wasnt it?! :D

I really hope this sees the light of day  :king:
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 08:12:14 pm »

Green Manalishi, The Ripper and Omens wasnt it?! :D
I believe so.  :cool:

Offline Bastard Son

• Unborn
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 05:47:22 am »
Well I would like to see some making off footage on the next dvd from the next KD album  :D:  \m/ 

Offline Lucifers Mirror

• Victimized
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 07:48:26 am »
The King/Metallica footage would be most appropriate as an unlockable feature on the GH game, but not on the MF dvd.
Repent, Worthless Fuckers!

www.thosepoorbastards.com