Author Topic: Well, it's *exactly* mid April... New "Evil" and "Curse..." anywhere for sale?  (Read 4091 times)

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
Well, it's exactly mid April... When are the new re-recorded versions of "Evil" and "Curse of the Pharaohs" going to iTunes, Amazon and such? I can't wait! :)

BTW, once again, I think they should also print an EP on CD with those two songs, their "The Ripper" cover and three or four post-93 live songs with Denner and Shermann. That would be absolutely killer! :cool:

Offline chainsaw_buffet

• Possessed
ya an update on the songs would be nice

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
yes, and the dvd?
BAMT

Offline Hammerheart

• Lurker From The Dark

Offline chainsaw_buffet

• Possessed
I now about evil i own the game but curse of the pharaohs is what im most exited about :king: 

Offline CorpseWithoutASoul

• Mad Arab
  • Heaven or Hell... where are we now?
Curse really ought to be dlc for the game!

Offline blakkheart

• Banshee
OK take a step back!  It will come out when it comes out, lets give a King a little room here.  You people!  OK WHERE IS IT, I NEED THOSE SONGS PLEASE!!!!!!  I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!  LOL Just kidding! :D  But I'm ready to  \m/

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
April 18... Hum... The calendar is already getting out from "around mid April"... :(

Well, let's see if they say something on Monday.

BTW, it was mid April this year, right? :D

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
yes, please we must konw about this song, and the 4 dvds or maybe 5 dvds
BAMT

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
Bump! --I'm getting really impatient about this. :D:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
Bump! --I'm getting really impatient about this. :D:
I know how you feel dude :D

Offline chainsaw_buffet

• Possessed
im sorry if this offends any one but how hard is it to release a two songs :'( i know theres contracts and stuff but i really want it  :D:

Offline Cornloaf

• Lady In Black
I don't really have anything to say except to add my obligatory avatar pic to this thread.

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
im sorry if this offends any one but how hard is it to release a two songs :'( i know theres contracts and stuff but i really want it  :D:

It's very normal that releases gets postponed abit, it happends to pretty much all releases.
So if you're surprised that it's not out at the exact date the label/band hoped, you haven't been waiting for many releases in your life.  :)

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
It's very normal that releases gets postponed abit, it happends to pretty much all releases.
So if you're surprised that it's not out at the exact date the label/band hoped, you haven't been waiting for many releases in your life.  :)
That's true, but releasing two digital songs to iTunes, Amazon and such is not that hard. IMHO, what is happening is that they are discussing about releasing them on "physical support" before putting them for sale online.

That's great, because after all true fans will hate having just the song files, while casual fans will manage to get them for free anyway (the two song files will be around for free right after they'll get undisclosed to the online distributors); so... a printed CD is just a matter of time.

But "time" means that we'll have to wait a little more. However, who doesn't prefer by far a CD with some blah-blah saying how great MF is (maybe from a Metallica guy?), some artwork, printed lyrics, pictures, "thanks to", a couple of bonus tracks and such? :)

BTW, I've noticed one thing: my two local record stores (HMV and Archambeault) are suddenly stocking MF items. I bet that's because some sales are happening, and no doubt those two songs they just re-recorded are the cause.

In any case, it looks like we'll be waiting a little more to get them. I'll be anxious then --but patient too, as I have no other choice. :)

Offline EyeOfSatan

• The Preacher
I don't really have anything to say except to add my obligatory avatar pic to this thread.
yea, your avatar is the buisness