Author Topic: a question  (Read 3064 times)

Offline chainsaw_buffet

• Possessed
a question
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:15:56 pm »
Excuse my noobness i have every king album and i get all the story except for fatal portrait is it a concept album or just half like the spiders lullaby or not a concept album at all. if it is what is the story?  :king: 

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
Re: a question
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:00:29 pm »
first 4 songs are a story and rest is seperate stories! so yes like spiders lullabye both masterpieces!

Offline chainsaw_buffet

• Possessed
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:44:57 pm »
Thank you it will make listing to it so much better now.  :fingers:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:54 am »
Excuse my noobness i have every king album and i get all the story except for fatal portrait is it a concept album or just half like the spiders lullaby or not a concept album at all. if it is what is the story?  :king: 
Word!  \m/

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 07:07:34 am »
King said that five songs on that album are part of the story.  The first four and then the song "Haunted" of course
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 08:59:45 am »
first 4 songs are a story and rest is seperate stories! so yes like spiders lullabye both masterpieces!

Fatal Portrait is THE masterpiece. The Spider's Lullabye is the most generic King Diamond release. Although, I am waiting in eager anticipation for the 90s re-releases...
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 02:20:15 am »
Fatal Portrait is THE masterpiece. The Spider's Lullabye is the most generic King Diamond release. Although, I am waiting in eager anticipation for the 90s re-releases...
i have my right as a human to disagree i LOVE spiders lullabye and listen to it like everyday...so many good songs,it IS a MASTERPIECE in this diamondbanger's opinion :king:

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 04:08:43 am »
i have my right as a human to disagree i LOVE spiders lullabye and listen to it like everyday...so many good songs,it IS a MASTERPIECE in this diamondbanger's opinion :king:
I am with you on that one too. "The Spider's Lullabye" is probably the most underrated KD album ever. IMHO it's even his best output during the nineties. I really love that album, and find it quite weird when KD fans say they don't like it. BTW, I'm going to listen to it right now! :cool:

METALLATEM

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 08:21:48 am »
Fatal portrait is legendary awesome! The spiders lullabye is very good! The song dreams is so great!  \m/

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 03:21:10 pm »
i have my right as a human to disagree...

So do I.
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 03:30:19 pm »
I am with you on that one too. "The Spider's Lullabye" is probably the most underrated KD album ever. IMHO it's even his best output during the nineties. I really love that album, and find it quite weird when KD fans say they don't like it. BTW, I'm going to listen to it right now! :cool:
glad to agree with me man! i believe it is CRIMINALLY UNDERATED MAN! its a fuckin amazing album! HAIL KD AND HAIL SPIDERS LULLABYE!! poor harry he had it coming!! :D :king:

METALLATEM

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 10:46:39 am »
To be honest, except for hallow bass drum sound, i like the spiders lullabye production. But i also approve of the new remix to. I am sure harry does to!  :D  :D