Author Topic: .Is there a MF or KD album in your personal fav top 3 albums of all time?  (Read 5708 times)

METALLATEM

The answer is YES for me. Here is my list in order. This list is permanent, barring a music miracle out there somewhere. This list has never changed since THEM came out.... 1, METALLICA-master of puppets. 2, KING DIAMOND-them. 3, SLAYER-reign in blood. \m/ :cool:   That is how much i love THEM. thanks king!  :)  :king:   

METALLATEM

And if your top 3 has multiple MF-KD albums, then that is just wonderful to. :)

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
yeah. Anyone of them. With Slayer battling really closely. maybe a dash of 80s Destruction. But nothing specific...
Resistance is inadvisable...

METALLATEM

@huntsmaenus. :cool:

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
I've been bouncing back and fourth between Show No Mercy and Seasons in the Abyss lately. And a touch of South of heaven. A vastly underrated Slayer release...
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
MF
DEAD AGAIN
TIME
DON´T BREAK THE OAHT

KD

HOUSE OF GOD
VOODO
ABIGAIL II
BAMT

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
Yep, Melissa  :king:
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
my fave albums off all time must be Them Conspiracy and perhaps Don't Break The Oath or Melissa.. Maybe In The Shadows too :D

They are closely followed by Wiseblood and Deliverance from CoC and Nola from Down :D

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
THEM  :king:

Offline devilsavocado

• The Preacher
I listen to many styles of music, but i'd say Abigail is in my METAL Top 3.

Offline Smechies

• Mad Arab
  • Ballsack
Don't Break The Oath or Abigail.
All hail the cock!  \m/

METALLATEM

DBTO is definatly in my top 10 all time. \m/

Offline Room of the Golden Air

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Dying for a cup of tea!
    • dissentedpremise@myspace.com
Conspiracy, Maiden/Live after Death, Forbidden/Twisted into Form or TSO/Beethoven or Sabbath/TYR
 :king:
King first though     \m/
Fate is cool, Unkown/Shadows rock out LOUD.
It's always been my wish that King would release old stuff in multitrack format; I think most fans are muscians, and
tweaking out sounds is half the fun of music. It would be a first...   :king:

Offline Night Prowler

• Unclean Spirit
If I had to choose one from each band I would say 'Don't Break the Oath' and 'Abigail'. Although both bands have done some great albums, those two are as close to perfection as any album can get. Every solo on every song is stunning. 'Don't Break the Oath' is actually my favourite album of all time. Followed closely by 'Melissa' and 'Abigail'.
Speaking of 'Don't Break the Oath', anyone who has the original will notice that there are a few solos which are not credited to anyone. The beginning of 'A Dangerous Meeting', and during 'Night of the Unborn' after the lines "It's a feast for the dead" and "And the dead boy's choir will sing" - these two are quite short admittedly but they're till solos.
My sweet Satan, you are the one!

Offline Mr_McKenzie

• Black Horseman
My 3 all time metal favorites:

1 - Streets, Savatage
2 - Abigail, King Diamond
3 - And Justice for All, Metallica
“We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not mean

Offline deni

• Deadly Lullabye
  • BANNED
not a fav album but my top fav bands ever are  VENOM  BATHORY  CELTIC FROST  MERCYFUL FATE  AND KING DIAMOND  ...666

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
not a fav album but my top fav bands ever are  VENOM  BATHORY  CELTIC FROST  MERCYFUL FATE  AND KING DIAMOND  ...666

A solid list of bands, for sure!

Offline kingdiamondfan#1

• Victimized
  • Never Will I Break The Oath I Gave
of all time:

1. Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath :king:

2. Rest of King Diamond and Mercyful Fate album \m/

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
MF- Dont Break The Oath
Mf- Melissa

KD- Any KD album is a favorite to me!/ Metallica- Master of Puppets

I do have to say that Metallica's Master of Puppets is one of my top three also.
Darkness Never Comes Too Soon.

Offline Lucifers Mirror

• Victimized
King Diamond - Them
Mercyful Fate - Melissa
GWAR - Scumdogs of the Universe
Repent, Worthless Fuckers!

www.thosepoorbastards.com

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
definitely. couldn't tell you which though :D
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Victim Of The Coven
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
Listen to a variety of metal even allot of rock 60-80s top would have to say Abigail is among the top three can listen too it over and over again always find something in it that  just don't breeze by in the background it commands respect i think and I'm sure many would agree that it was very ground breaking for the time and still kicks as much ass today as it did back then despite what directions metal may have taken.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
Top 3? KISS-MUSIC FROM THE ELDER, KING DIAMOND-GIVE ME YOUR SOUL PLEASE,IRON MAIDEN-SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON....AND MANY MORE NUMBER 4 WOULD BE 9
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.