Author Topic: .I LUV cww. But days ago the moderator banned my opinions on the m jackson death  (Read 3293 times)

METALLATEM

Nothing shocks me anymore, but when the moderator banned my free speech and threatened with warnings, I WAS SHOCKED! We are losing our freedoms by these sinister politicans and now it, in my opinion, has infected a certain moderator i think named bub. On cww we talk of nuns masterbating with crucifixes, but when i say i was glad michael jackson was dead, i was seriously warned and then my topic and responses were banned. If they delete me for this, just know that i luv the members and the cww. THANKS!

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
Nothing much you can do about that. I think mainly the moderators try their best to keep people from being offended. It may not be just or fair to restrict anyone's opinion, but their intentions are good of course, and it is JUST the internet afterall.

Also, this thread will probably be locked, HAHAHAHA.

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
Also, this thread will probably be locked, HAHAHAHA.

and moved to the purgatory! lol!
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

METALLATEM

.I will fight for my rights. I have always respected moderators and I will continue to respect them, but i never threaten anyone with my posts. I may give extreme opinions, but that is just my personality. Anyway, MF-KD are awesome and the cww is awesome, wether they the moderator bans me or not! :king:

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
If you want to fight for your rights I'm sure there are much bigger and more important fights to fight than your ability to rip on michael jackson on a king diamond fan club. I love your passion and i agree that people should have rights but bub should also have the right to close any topic he likes on the board that he administrates.

Are you suggesting that we shut down topics about nuns masturbating as well?

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
If you want to fight for your rights I'm sure there are much bigger and more important fights to fight than your ability to rip on michael jackson on a king diamond fan club. I love your passion and i agree that people should have rights but bub should also have the right to close any topic he likes on the board that he administrates.

Are you suggesting that we shut down topics about nuns masturbating as well?
now that would be a tragedy!! i love those kinda topics!! :D

Offline themanshan

• Spirit
Nothing shocks me anymore, but when the moderator banned my free speech and threatened with warnings, I WAS SHOCKED! We are losing our freedoms by these sinister politicans and now it, in my opinion, has infected a certain moderator i think named bub. On cww we talk of nuns masterbating with crucifixes, but when i say i was glad michael jackson was dead, i was seriously warned and then my topic and responses were banned. If they delete me for this, just know that i luv the members and the cww. THANKS!

you fail to realize that this website is not YOURS it belongs to KING DIAMOND and his website staff, you are a guest here just as I am and that means you don't have rights on this website. Not that I am offended one way or the other about any of your comments but expecting free reign of your opinion on this website is ridiculous.

METALLATEM

@tuwin. I dont want any topics banned. Nuns masterbating with crucifixes is fine and dandy discussion. I like it all. I just find it ironic that any moderator would take offence to my humble opinion and feeling that i am glad that the pedophile michael jackson is dead. Anyway, i understand i am a guest here, but i will continue to do what i do even if i get the boot and kicked out. No matter what happens, i can truely say that i never threatened anyone and that honesty is my only excuse! *pads himself on the shoulders*  :)

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
No harm done brother. Nothing wrong with letting your feelings known. Wasnt trying to be a dick with my comment just stating my opinion on the situation. I wasn't around for the whole deal.

METALLATEM

@tuwin @themanshan. Everything is cool. :cool: :)   

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
We are losing our freedoms by these sinister politicans and now it, in my opinion, has infected a certain moderator i think named bub.

It's not about freedom of speech but about having respect and the decency for other people and their feelings...
Obviously you have some problems with this.

I act not on behalve for myself but as a moderator for both bands Mercyful Fate and King Diamond....and was asked by Renzo doing this.
This is what i am doing....

This one locked...and oh well.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:12:24 am by Bub »
nah