Author Topic: Thats it damnit! The album cover to conspiracy RULES! Its the best pic of king!  (Read 4871 times)

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Since king has a horror unique image, the conspiracy cover is exactly what the metal world needed to see. Plus i put this cover in my top 3 KD album covers! There, i said it. I have always loved that album cover from the moment i saw it and bought it. Mabey, i cant confirm this, but mabey it was also a karate fuck you jab to gene simmons and the pathetic petty lawsuit. :king:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:58:55 am by Akillica »
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline bucky01403

• Victimized
It's a cool cover, but is in no way better than any of the other covers. :)

King Diamond 4/15 -

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
I like it, but the original cover meant for that album would have been better.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Rodr-Evil

• Uninvited Guest
  • Even Death May Die.
It's a nice cover but not great as the others.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
If you think about it, the cover pic is, in my mind, a framed picture that is somewhere on a wall in the house of amon. Mabey "they put it there". :king:
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline Huntsm├Žnus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
I like it, but the original cover meant for that album would have been better.

You mean the album cove? Not the vocals or music, right?
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@huntsmaenus. I have never herd of a possible alternate cover that considered. Whats this cove thing? :)

Offline BLACKEAGLEOFETERNITY

• Witches' Eye
  • NDK Team
so many blackened wings

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Mabey i should clarify something. As i said, the cover is in my top 3 KD album covers. Them is my fav. Abigail is my second fav and conspiracy is my third fav. Also, what i ment by "its the best pic of king" is that that picture of king diamond is my favorite musican-personal photo of king diamond. Its cool. Its everything metal that he is. :king:

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
NO! :D

Moustache  :P
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
[quote author=Akillica link=topic=3386.msg156237#msg156237 date=124827654Mabey, i cant confirm this, but mabey it was also a karate fuck you jab to gene simmons and the pathetic petty lawsuit. :king:
[/quote]
didnt that happen after?
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@beast regards. I am not sure. :)

Offline gamemaster

• Lady In Black
Hmmm..i do not like it.their first choice was way better!they should have sticked to that!it has no connection to Them,artistically.Thank God that the music is top notch!

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Awesome awesome cover! I will defend this cover till the day i kick the can from this earth. And then in the next life i will haunt all the conspiracy nay-sayers. Just kidding, i wouldnt do that. LOL :cool: :)

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
to each his own. I hate that cover. It just looks like they ran out of ideas. I know it was supposed to be the priest and coffin pic, and I would have liked it better.
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
This is odd. I and all of my metal friends have always loved the conspiracy cover. I didnt realize that some kd fans actually dont like the cover. But hey, all opinions are welcome. :)

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
All cool, but i will stick to the original classic grill shot of king! :king: