Author Topic: Re-Prints of old Shirts!  (Read 8634 times)

Offline EthanGerman2012

• Baron Samedi
  • Hell yeah, dude.
Re: Re-Prints of old Shirts!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 08:52:11 AM »
I have a graveyard shirt I'm willing to get rid of.
WHY!?!?!?
THRASH TILL DEATH, SON!

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 07:28:31 AM »
I got the logo tattoo'd the other week!
 \m/

With all the colours?

Offline Acidhitz666

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 10:57:24 PM »
Graveyard XL shirt, make me an offer needs to go, I've also got a King Diamond patch, (Kings face)circa '87

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 03:25:30 PM »
Graveyard XL shirt, make me an offer needs to go, I've also got a King Diamond patch, (Kings face)circa '87
I sent you a PM
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline MercyfulRobin

• Just A Shadow
  • She does make a good cup of tea!
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 11:10:19 AM »
It would be a great idea to re-print old t-shirts because if you really want to get your hands on a cool one from the 80's today you have to pay alot!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:48:12 PM by MercyfulRobin »
She does make a good cup of tea!

Offline Thomas

• Lurker From The Dark
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 08:12:53 AM »
I want allover print t´s and long sleeves with prints inspired by individual songs and a big KD or MF-logo on them. Album covers anf tour t´s are okay but this would be something new for King. As far as album cover t-shirts I think Melissa art cover on the front and MF-logo on the sleeves would look pretty cool, or DBTO allover print on a t-shirt. But I´m sure an artist could come up with extremely cool shirts with themes from songs such as The Oath or Poltergeist.

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 05:29:49 AM »
I want a nhnf shirt.

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2010, 08:36:21 PM »
I want allover print t´s and long sleeves with prints inspired by individual songs and a big KD or MF-logo on them. Album covers anf tour t´s are okay but this would be something new for King. As far as album cover t-shirts I think Melissa art cover on the front and MF-logo on the sleeves would look pretty cool, or DBTO allover print on a t-shirt. But I´m sure an artist could come up with extremely cool shirts with themes from songs such as The Oath or Poltergeist.
frankly I'm against this, Iron Maiden do this a lot nowadays, printing goofy tie-dyes or 'vintage' prints in different colours and all that kind of jazz.... they've also started creating t-shirts for specific songs done by artists and they always come out really half-assed (see: Rime Of The Ancient Mariner for example), same goes for the horrible event shirts.  Far be it from me to beat down an idea before it even shows it's head but I'd much rather see some high quality prints of the amazing album artwork that's already out before people start getting TOO creative with ideas for shirts.  Hopefully when the King Diamond fanclub gets up and running we'll all get our wish.  :king:
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Thomas

• Lurker From The Dark
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »
I think it all depends on how it's done. I'm no expert on the subject but it seems Maiden´s shirts often have a comic touch to them, and quantity over quality seems to be the rule, and that's not what I want at all. The Eye and Them shirts are fine, but they've been around for a while now so why not try something new? As long as it's done right and approved by King I'm sure it would turn out stunning.

Offline Maggotcrusher666

• You Are "9"
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 03:02:07 PM »
Ugh I hate those all over print shirts.  It was a bad concept to begin with and now those stupid Affliction shirts that douchebags wear has made them seem even worse.  I'll take my vintage looking black and white Mercyful Fate shirts any day.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 03:02:41 PM by Maggotcrusher666 »