Author Topic: @king diamond. Your 13th album is soon. Call it "13". Just my humble opinion. :)  (Read 26451 times)

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Wether you use the title "13" or not, its cool by me. Im just throwing in my humble suggestion. Your the king and what ever you call the new album will be fine and dandy in my book. Anyway, cant wait for it. YOU RULE! :king: :) :cool:   And if by some miracle you actually take my suggestion, dont worry, i wont get a lawer and sue. LOL. Most lawers are as crafty and sinister as grandma in THEM! LOL \m/
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Oh, and if you already have a title, ignore this topic :cool: But if not, 13 is a very mysterious weird suspencefull twisted number. A few other people on this forum have really shown excitement for an album titled 13. Anyway, i leave it to the master, you! :king:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:30:54 pm by Akillica »
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline Lucifers Mirror

• Victimized
It could be called "The Thirteenth Door." Or "13 Steps To Hell"
Repent, Worthless Fuckers!

www.thosepoorbastards.com

Offline Room of the Golden Air

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Dying for a cup of tea!
    • dissentedpremise@myspace.com
If anyone could make that number work, it would be KD!!
 \m/    :king:

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@lucifers mirror @room of the golden air. Awesome! Thats great to! :) :cool:

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
Not sure, Mercyful Fate already has 9.
But it could have a title with the number 13 in it, that would be cool. If it suits the story of course  :)

Offline cacaman

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • BAGUETTE OF DOOM
Imo it sounds horribly cliché.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@cacaman. Cliche, or cool? :cool:  But then again, mabey king feels the way you do. Who knows? :) :cool:

Offline ACJimbo

• Holy Shrine
  • South Of Heaven
not a bad idea
You Carry The Will
As The Morning Is Near

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
13 would be great title for the album or something related to number thirteen. It's my lucky number. :cool:
But of course KD decides what is the best title.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:13:16 am by Hammer »

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
Wracked In Pain. The fictionalized account of the days after GMYSP's production. For King's unintentional revealing secrets from the Other Side from past albums, "they" enact a curse upon him, physically crippling him and canceling the tour. What happens next is a mental and dimensional battle between King and the Eternals from HoG. Realizing they need King's creativity to stay in existence, he's healed and allowed to work on his next album and DVDs...
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline chainsaw_buffet

• Possessed
13 sounds ok it would be cool to call it something more awesome thou 

Offline ...To the Morgue.

• Lurker From The Dark
    • https://www.facebook.com/dooms666day
well the idea is not bad but this kind of concept have been done so many time, Mercyful Fate already made it and Maiden too (Seventh son, X factor, Virtual XI).

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
I really dont care what the 13th album is called as long as its heavy...

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
I really dont care what the 13th album is called as long as its heavy...
Word!  \m/

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
Word!  \m/

I have been waiting for King to release something really heavy for a longtime now, not that the newer stuff is bad or anything like that. Just a heavy album packed full of crazy guitar/bass riffs and brutal drumming.(that Matt,Mike,Andy,and Hal are capable of doing ) \m/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:57:24 pm by Maiden Jersey »

Offline Blackthorn

• Gypsy
Wracked In Pain. The fictionalized account of the days after GMYSP's production. For King's unintentional revealing secrets from the Other Side from past albums, "they" enact a curse upon him, physically crippling him and canceling the tour. What happens next is a mental and dimensional battle between King and the Eternals from HoG. Realizing they need King's creativity to stay in existence, he's healed and allowed to work on his next album and DVDs...

Lmao!  Seriously though, whatever the album's titled, I just hope it comes out soon!

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
I have been waiting for King to release something really heavy for a longtime now, not that the newer stuff is bad or anything like that. Just a heavy album packed full of crazy guitar/bass riffs and brutal drumming.(that Matt,Mike,Andy,and Hal are capable of doing ) \m/
I vote for Mike writting a song or two then  \m/

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Oh dont worry everyone, the album will be heavy. I feel it. :king: \m/

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
I vote for Mike writting a song or two then  \m/

or 10 :D

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
or 10 :D
No not that much but let him at least make a couple of tracks, he is an awesome musician and then Andy and King can d the rest. I would actually also like a song made by Hal :gah:

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
No not that much but let him at least make a couple of tracks, he is an awesome musician and then Andy and King can d the rest. I would actually also like a song made by Hal :gah:

I actually prefer Mike's style over Andy but that is just me though  :gah: :P

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
I actually prefer Mike's style over Andy but that is just me though  :gah: :P
I love em both and i think they are both fitting in perfectly in King Diamond :D

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
King will problubly write most of it. :cool:   And any extra writing from andy hal mike matt and livia is fine with me. :)

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
King will problubly write most of it. :cool:   And any extra writing from andy hal mike matt and livia is fine with me. :)

would be a nice change of pace if they all had a lot of input this time around