Author Topic: @king diamond. Your 13th album is soon. Call it "13". Just my humble opinion. :)  (Read 26453 times)

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
would be a nice change of pace if they all had a lot of input this time around
That's my opinion exacly

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@kingoftherotten @maiden jersey. Well said friends! Cheers! :cool:
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
It does sound cliche, but I like the idea a lot...

13 tracks on the album... each could be the story behind each one of the 13 persons invited by the Devil to that house --remember? Oh well, that's MF... :)

Ok, then it could be something related to the 13th floor of an old building.

In any case, I do like the idea.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@zorrow. Your ideas are good to. :king:   That 13th floor idea sounds cool. :cool:  :king:
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
.I am sensing a real cool vibe here on cww. Its seems that most of us are urking for just a good ol fashioned evil old school horror story on the new album!  \m/  >:D   :king:

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
Well I know I am going to get flamed for this but imo the last few KD albums were kind of soft compared to his older stuff. They were not bad dont get me wrong I liked them a lot. I just want something really heavy this time around...

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@maiden jersey. You wont get flamed. Its true that the last few kd albums are great. And its true that the stories are great, yet not so much old school horror like abigail-them-conspiracy-the graveyard-voodoo. And thats ok by me, but i here you. I to am desiring just a heavy horror story again. But no matter what happens, i know the album will be another awesome creation in kings macabre library! :king:   

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
@maiden jersey. You wont get flamed. Its true that the last few kd albums are great. And its true that the stories are great, yet not so much old school horror like abigail-them-conspiracy-the graveyard-voodoo. And thats ok by me, but i here you. I to am desiring just a heavy horror story again. But no matter what happens, i know the album will be another awesome creation in kings macabre library! :king:   

I was not even really talking about the stories I was really talking about the music in general.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@maiden jersey. Oh, well i could go for more heavy music to. That always a nice bonus! :)

Offline ...To the Morgue.

• Lurker From The Dark
    • https://www.facebook.com/dooms666day
I was not even really talking about the stories I was really talking about the music in general.

Maybe not everyone will agree with this but I really think King should do an album heavy as Judas Priest Jugulator.  Replace the industrial feeling by some dark atmosphere, keyboard and a twisted story and you have a f**in heavy KD record...

Just listen to this : ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ae_1TLbgfk

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
Maybe not everyone will agree with this but I really think King should do an album heavy as Judas Priest Jugulator.  Replace the industrial feeling by some dark atmosphere, keyboard and a twisted story and you have a f**in heavy KD record...

Just listen to this : ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ae_1TLbgfk

anything different from the last 3 would be a nice change

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
anything different from the last 3 would be a nice change
I would like what Voodoo and Graveyard was back in those days those albums are fucking disturbing and heay as fuck in the sound.

Anything heavy, i would like him to take it another place again, he had a certain style from Abigail II until now i would like to see an evolution that doesn't sound that clean

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth

Anything heavy, i would like him to take it another place again

^this

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Mabey king will float on by here and give us a tempting update on what he is creating. :) :king:

Offline King

• The King Of Diamonds
    • https://www.facebook.com/travis.falcon.94
Mabey king will float on by here and give us a tempting update on what he is creating. :) :king:
That would kickass or even a scary video telling us a little info  :king:
Looking forward to all the new realease's \m/

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
Yeah, something like "9"! \m/

Oh well, that's MF again! :lol:

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@king. Well said. Im sure king is working overtime in the darkness to bring us a metal masterpiece! :king:

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
I want something thrashier... \m/ \m/ :king:

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@zorrow. Thrashier is always good! :) :king:

Offline StarEye

• Spirit
Obviously, it will be called "Friday the 13th".

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@stareye. choo choo choo ah ah ah! LOL :D

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
I would like what Voodoo and Graveyard was back in those days those albums are fucking disturbing and heay as fuck in the sound.

Anything heavy, i would like him to take it another place again, he had a certain style from Abigail II until now i would like to see an evolution that doesn't sound that clean
completely agree, as always KOTR \m/

Voodoo is more and more becoming my favourite album these days!
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
You know, I could swear that I commented on this somewhere before, but I think KING could call the album Friday The 13th and the album be about why that day is considered bad luck, No nothing about Jason, THe King of France ordered the arrest and executions of all Knights Templar that day. KING could put a very nice horror spin to the actual event. :king:
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@bladestone9. I agree. A 13 story about jason would not be cool. IMO, King would never do that anyway. :)

Offline Room of the Golden Air

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Dying for a cup of tea!
    • dissentedpremise@myspace.com
Mabey some kind of short film with based on a new album  :gah:
When he was talking about a surprise, I thought for sure it was gonna be a movie produced by Rob Zombie because at that time he (Zombie) was going to reveal information about his new movie. To my knowledge Zombie is a fan of KD/MF and if he is serious about his new niche (movies) how can he NOT consider KD for a flick concept (old OR new)   Just an idea. Mabey we can all bug Zombie about it  :)    :king: