Author Topic: We all have favorite mf-kd albums. But in reality, every album is good or great!  (Read 16425 times)

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Those are the facts in my opinion! :king:
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline F.O.A.D.

• Deadly Lullabye
Kiss ass much?    :D

i may be mistaken but i think comments such as this have been covered in another thread.  or two.  :P

But im agree and a half.  :king:

Hail to the King!

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
Those are the facts in my opinion! :king:

How are those facts?
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@huntsmaenus. Notice I said "facts in MY OPINION". But anyway, its true, mf-kd do not have a bad album. :) :cool:   Do you really believe in your heart that mf-kd have a BAD album? :)
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
@huntsmaenus. Notice I said "facts in MY OPINION". But anyway, its true, mf-kd do not have a bad album. :) :cool:   Do you really believe in your heart that mf-kd have a BAD album? :)

I am speaking for myself on this one not hunts I think MF/KD have some bad albums like Dead Again,Into the Unknown, Spiders,Graveyard, Abigail 2, and then there are albums that I only really like maybe 4 or 5 songs on like Voodoo, HOG, TPM, and GMYSP. I am not saying those albums are like the worst metal albums ever or anything like that, I just like all the other ones way better.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:59:33 am by Maiden Jersey »

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@maiden jersey. Thats cool, wow! I respectfully disagree, but all opinions are welcome! :) :cool:

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
many of us (probably the vast majority) like King Diamond as an artist and consequently like all of his work to one extent or another. it isnt a case where he needs to continually prove himself.....this board is always buzzing with activity whenever anything new is on the verge of being released.....even stuff like re-recordings of classics that are appearing in video games, and especially when a new studio album is in the works. my point is that as fans, most of us tend to accept that a new King Diamond or Mercyful Fate album is going to solidly kick ass before we have even had a chance to hear it. bearing that in mind, its easy to see that the majority of us will say that while some albums are better than others (for whatever our own personal reasons may be), both bands entire catalogues are good....that none are actually bad albums. I think thats due mostly to the consistency with which King writes, creates, and performs his music. some albums may be more or less geared to our own individual tastes, but I have yet to see anyone here post an opinion naming any of the albums as being shitty.   
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@azalin. Well said! :) :king:

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
@maiden jersey. Thats cool, wow! I respectfully disagree, but all opinions are welcome! :) :cool:

Its just really a matter of taste, it does not make me more or less of a fan. There are things that Iron Maiden have done that I dont like at all and they are my favorite band.

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
Its just really a matter of taste, it does not make me more or less of a fan. There are things that Iron Maiden have done that I dont like at all and they are my favorite band.
I love every track Maiden have done...and they're the only band I can say that about.

but I'm not biased  :fingers:

IMO, there are a fair few poor KD/MF albums... we all know my feelings about Spider's Lullabye by now  :D
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction

I don't think I need to even answer that question. The fact that I'm a member here demonstrates to others my absolute loyalty. And opinions aren't facts. But I didn't raise the question to start a war...

Offline F.O.A.D.

• Deadly Lullabye
They all suck.  Who writes this crap anyways? 

I dont think being a member here demenstrates undying loyalty.  but it shows your atleast a fan.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@huntsmaenus. No war friend. I respect your opinion. :) :cool:

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction

I dont think being a member here demenstrates undying loyalty.  but it shows your atleast a fan.

You may be correct. But 20 plus years of remaining faithful allows me to give the impression of audacity...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 11:27:57 am by Huntsmænus »

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
I love every track Maiden have done...and they're the only band I can say that about.

but I'm not biased  :fingers:

IMO, there are a fair few poor KD/MF albums... we all know my feelings about Spider's Lullabye by now  :D

haha the only album that I really cant get into by maiden is virtual11 I like 2 songs on it thats about it. :D

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@huntsmaenus. You are a mf-kd fan and thats all that matters! Cheers! :king:

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@maiden jersey @beast regards. When it comes to iron maiden, here is my take. Their first 2 albums are metal gods. The next 3 with dickenson are also metal gods. SWIT and SSOASS are good. After that, every other album with dickenson is ok and acceptable. My major distaste is the albums without diano and dickenson. Nothing personal against that other singer, i forgot his name, but the xfactor and the other album were below average at best imo. Anyway, i love a lot of maiden. Powerslave is a masterpiece! \m/

Offline johnnieczech

• Gypsy
I am speaking for myself on this one not hunts I think MF/KD have some bad albums like Dead Again,Into the Unknown, Spiders,Graveyard, Abigail 2, and then there are albums that I only really like maybe 4 or 5 songs on like Voodoo, HOG, TPM, and GMYSP. I am not saying those albums are like the worst metal albums ever or anything like that, I just like all the other ones way better.

Into The Unknown is the best MF album ever IMO... but opinions are like assholes...everyone has one...and every messageboard has lots of them  :fingers: :fingers:

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@johnnieczech. I think DBTO is mf best album, but i also love into the unknown. Dead again is great to. In fact i think every mf album is great. \m/

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
@huntsmaenus. You are a mf-kd fan and thats all that matters! Cheers! :king:

'til my death and beyond...

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
IMO... but opinions are like assholes...everyone has one...and every messageboard has lots of them  :fingers: :fingers:

they sure are and they sure do.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 02:29:10 pm by Maiden Jersey »

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
@maidenjersey

clansman and futureal?
 :D

perhaps?
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Maiden Jersey

• Become Earth
@maidenjersey

clansman and futureal?
 :D

perhaps?

haha you guessed it !  :D :P

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
@huntsmaenus. :cool: \m/