Author Topic: /Ozzfest/comments on Metallica/KD guest appearance 2008  (Read 9874 times)

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
Re: /Ozzfest/comments on Metallica/KD guest appearance 2008
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 10:30:07 pm »
@eagle. It was just james murmuring to himself. And it also was problubly a focus of remembering the mf collage of songs. That cover is long. I thank the metal gods that metallica respects mf-kd. :king:
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 08:07:57 pm »
thanks Hunts and Natas.  Im glad you two caught that lol. I didnt think it was that hard to figure out. hehe Hence the TON humor TON= Type of (FUCKEN) Negative.  Another truely shitty band.   :fingers:

You take things way to seriously Eagle.  With that Attitude, The Peeps at the TON forum would tear you appart.  Flaming is highly encouraged there. 

Besides, the day i joined the metallica forum i was hella drunk and talked alot a shit bout em, woke up the next day and found the pussies banned me hahaha!!!!! \m/  that was like 2 years ago.  I love metallica, but i must have hurt thier presious little egos lol.   ::)
Since the people who Metallica employ as moderators on their site are no doubt die-hard fans they probably don't take TOO kindly to some drunk 'fan talking a lot of shit about them'.  I don't know why you would think it would be Metallica themselves taking action against you but look what that says about your ego ::)  I think with YOUR attitude your probably best sticking to the TON forums instead of bragging here about what a drunk asshole you were.  I don't think King would appreciate that.
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 04:38:37 am »
Since the people who Metallica employ as moderators on their site are no doubt die-hard fans they probably don't take TOO kindly to some drunk 'fan talking a lot of shit about them'.  I don't know why you would think it would be Metallica themselves taking action against you but look what that says about your ego ::)  I think with YOUR attitude your probably best sticking to the TON forums instead of bragging here about what a drunk asshole you were.  I don't think King would appreciate that.

....BURN!!! :D do you need some aloe vera for that burn F.O.A.D? :)

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 07:10:11 am »
Since the people who Metallica employ as moderators on their site are no doubt die-hard fans they probably don't take TOO kindly to some drunk 'fan talking a lot of shit about them'.  I think with YOUR attitude your probably best sticking to the TON forums instead of bragging here about what a drunk asshole you were. 

Where would Rock 'n' Roll be without drunkin' as**oles??

Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline Natas

• Angel Of Light
  • Hello.
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 08:38:46 am »
Where would Rock 'n' Roll be without drunkin' as**oles??

We wouldn`have hade megadeth, thats`s for sure.
Like, whatever.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 09:51:07 am »
Oh, and metallicas mf cover is actually good and decent sounding. :king:
And god said to adam and eve, "you may listen to mf/kd, but dont eat those apples over there".

Offline Demon1

• The Preacher
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 01:11:07 pm »
James was indeed talking to himself. I was right up front that night and he DID say that he was only talking to himself. :fingers:
Darkness Never Comes Too Soon.

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 01:38:10 pm »
What the hell is going on in this thread ? If you did not know he was talking to himself from the start you may have a problem. Seriously why would he even tell king not to mess up one of his own songs duh.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 01:38:59 pm by Maiden Jersey »

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 01:46:27 pm »
What the hell is going on in this thread ? If you did not know he was talking to himself from the start you may have a problem. Seriously why would he even tell king not to mess up one of his own songs duh.
\m/
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline ACJimbo

• Holy Shrine
  • South Of Heaven
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 03:09:07 pm »
Honestly, if there is anyone who's butchering stuff, it's Jaymz  >:(
You Carry The Will
As The Morning Is Near

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2009, 02:53:30 pm »
The thread is dead.

Offline riff-raff

• Unborn
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 11:17:28 am »
seeing king w/metallica was great-the whole event was great,really encouraging to see so many young people there-fucking rightous,after the show and i get home and every since ive been playing my old metal albums-yes kiddies real albums,and just remebering,the 80s were lame for metal,i had a friend move to texas from germany and turned me on to metal from europe,mercyful fate,accept,grim reaper,ynvie malmstein,even american metal bands would show up in the import sections,i would listen to the metal and get goose bumps, and you cannot fake that,me and benny would blast out the metal and get the strangest looks,a couple of years later we would hear the metal blasting out of cars that would be cruising around,and we would just smile at each other,it was good to hear metallica say how much influenced mf/kd,ufo,blitzkrieg,diamond head and many others had on them,i have transfered all my older albums to cd and bought cds of the ones i could find,and i blast it at work,in the truck,and at home and i alot of looks,and it just makes me smile-i would to see mf/kd in a smaller,intimate setting near dallas,tx. i know that sounds selfish,but my birthday draws near,riff raff.

Offline Akillica

• Lady In Black
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 02:20:59 pm »
@riffraff. I can feel the tour soon. Problubly in 2010. Fingers crossed! :) :cool:

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 06:07:39 pm »
the older generation, as patronising and pain-stakingly nostalgic as ever.
for the record, I own all my KD/MF albums on CD too.
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Cornloaf

• Lady In Black
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2009, 09:12:20 pm »
Funny... I always thought that James was talking to King when he made that comment.  If was a band and one of my biggest inspirations came on stage to sing a song that I had covered, I can totally see making a joke about the creator of that song and that whole type of music fucking up the song.... especially since they are such good friends.  I actually laughed when I first heard that.

Offline Reno-diamond

• Spirit
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2009, 09:41:55 pm »
Just james concentrating. No harm no foul. :cool:
Ladies and gentlemen, HEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS "KING DIAMOND" \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Offline zeus

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009, 06:17:05 pm »
metallica and king diamond go back to the early 80's ...i had /have (basement flooding don't know if i still have it) bootleg video tape of a king diamond 1986 concert when the whole metallica  band came on stage and sang with king diamond happy birtday to james hetfield...so there is friendship there not just admiration to king diamond...plus i think lars and king are from the same town or something in europe

zeus

Offline BLACKEAGLEOFETERNITY

• Witches' Eye
  • NDK Team
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2009, 09:33:13 pm »

I'm sorry but what a crock of shit.  Are you actually talking to the forumers here or are you writing your own book about Metallica history or what?  What started off as a silly snap-judgement on your part turned into mostly nothing more except a long-winded hate speech and a lot of it biased, ignorant and just plain wrong.

Oh btw, and if it wasn't for that Mercyful Fate medley on Garage, Inc.  I doubt I would have ever discovered 'Mercyful Fate' or 'King Diamond' without Metallica.  ...that was years ago! I consider now them two of my favourite bands and music, everyone has to start somewhere.   

Nice way of getting your issues with Metallica out but! ::)James' Ego More like

so many blackened wings

Offline ELi Misery

• Spirit
    • The Howlers
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 03:18:16 am »
This shouldnt have even been brought up seriously how can anyone for one second think any of the members of Metallica would ever disrespect King Diamond!? If anything they've done so much for King Diamond and Mercyful Fate not just out of King being an inspiration to them but also because they have all been friends for years. Look how much new exposure King got just from the Metallica game they didnt have to put him on there but they did out of love and respect...This is how Rumours get started!

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2009, 04:10:41 am »
This shouldnt have even been brought up seriously how can anyone for one second think any of the members of Metallica would ever disrespect King Diamond!? If anything they've done so much for King Diamond and Mercyful Fate not just out of King being an inspiration to them but also because they have all been friends for years. Look how much new exposure King got just from the Metallica game they didnt have to put him on there but they did out of love and respect...This is how Rumours get started!

110% agreed!

Having said that. Enough of this bullshit.
This one locked.
nah