Author Topic: Value of MF/KD vinyl LPs and EPs  (Read 161454 times)

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
Re: Value of MF/KD vinyl LPs and EPs
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2008, 02:06:19 pm »
Hm. I take that as a "no". So they don´t exist (except testpresses). Maybe they should be removed from the list.

And by the way: is the PD of Fatal a bootleg or not? The PD of No presents is most probably a bootleg. No info and not great quality on the pictures.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 02:25:44 pm by Mike Steele »

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2008, 02:34:56 pm »
^i am pretty sure i have seen the HOG without being test print on Ebay...

yeah PD of No Presents is Bootleg and i thin Fatal is too

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2008, 01:54:59 am »
Yes, I´m well aware HOG exist as a non-PD (since I have one) but is there actually an unnumbered version non-PD (as is stated in the list)?

Greets

Tredz

« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2008, 04:40:50 am »
Yes, I´m well aware HOG exist as a non-PD (since I have one) but is there actually an unnumbered version non-PD (as is stated in the list)?

Greets

i'm the owner of the unnumbered version non-pd, i really don't know how many copies are out there a few i got it with the test pressing.

Tredz

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2008, 05:34:05 am »
2 new Brats lp
LP 18th JANUARY 1981 Bootleg limited to 500 copies
LP THE LOST TAPES cat # ARG! 7  ARG! RECORDS

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2008, 09:52:24 am »
i'm the owner of the unnumbered version non-pd, i really don't know how many copies are out there a few i got it with the test pressing.

Now that´s interesting. Is it a copy just without the handwritten number but with a blank space or is it a different press which was never intended to be numbered?

Tredz

« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2008, 01:46:40 pm »
Now that´s interesting. Is it a copy just without the handwritten number but with a blank space or is it a different press which was never intended to be numbered?

yes it's just a copy without the handwritten number and not sealed, my numbered version is still sealed.
i answered to you pm  :)

Offline The Mad Arab

• Black Horseman
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2009, 11:23:44 am »
Hm. I take that as a "no". So they don´t exist (except testpresses). Maybe they should be removed from the list.

And by the way: is the PD of Fatal a bootleg or not? The PD of No presents is most probably a bootleg. No info and not great quality on the pictures.

I think the PD of Fatal Portrait is a bootleg. Theres only one little card with, where contains it is limited edition of 250 copies.

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2009, 06:21:13 pm »
I think the PD of Fatal Portrait is a bootleg. Theres only one little card with, where contains it is limited edition of 250 copies.

so should I remove the question mark after Bootleg for those 2 items?

And if the HOG non-pd, unnumbered seems to be another kind of test pressing, should I also remove it?

I added the 2 brats items....but I really think they are bootlegs. That company looks fishy!
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline The Mad Arab

• Black Horseman
« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2009, 12:11:15 pm »
so should I remove the question mark after Bootleg for those 2 items?

And if the HOG non-pd, unnumbered seems to be another kind of test pressing, should I also remove it?

I added the 2 brats items....but I really think they are bootlegs. That company looks fishy!

In a case of Fatal Portrait PD you should. I´ve got the lp and theres no info at all. Example the PD of Abigail has Roadrunner logo and catalogue number.

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2009, 06:19:48 pm »
PD of Fatal Portrait and No Presents now listed as Bootlegs. And I removed the HOG unnumbered non-pd from the list.
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Tredz

« Reply #161 on: February 28, 2009, 03:18:19 am »
PD of Fatal Portrait and No Presents now listed as Bootlegs. And I removed the HOG unnumbered non-pd from the list.

why have remove the unnumbered version of HOG ? this lp is official and this not a test preesing. On the test pressing there is no label and no cover ( there is 25 copies of the test out there) but for the unumbered there is a few for me this is the rarest lp of HOG.

it seems that the greek guy who made the new bootleg of the "banned" conspiracy lp, made those lps too :
the spider lullabye and in the shadows so beware don't buy those copy on ebay from greece at a high price !!!!!!!!!

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #162 on: February 28, 2009, 10:41:47 am »
Regarding the HOG unnumbered version: I think it is just one copy (more?) that was not numbered, which in my opinion does not qualify as a different press and should not be in the list.

And yes. We have a greek guy making lots of bootleg copies of the rarest and most expensive stuff; definitely the "banned" cover. He (or someone else) also has made a new Time boot and I´d guess a Spider´s as well. Are you sure about the In the Shadows as well? (bought one recently so I´m a bit concerned about that...)

Offline The Mad Arab

• Black Horseman
« Reply #163 on: February 28, 2009, 01:18:00 pm »
Are you sure about the In the Shadows as well? (bought one recently so I´m a bit concerned about that...)
Tell me a cat. number and other details of your In The shadows lp? I think I have a original one, (ZORRO 61) it has picture lyric sheet and the label looks same as in coeval Cannibal Corpse vinyl.

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2009, 12:26:58 am »
Actually I haven´t received it yet. I´ll get back when I get it! Thanks.

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2009, 07:36:37 pm »
Regarding the HOG unnumbered version: I think it is just one copy (more?) that was not numbered, which in my opinion does not qualify as a different press and should not be in the list.
that's the conclusion I had come to also. If there's a place for a number that isn't there, it really seems to be a test press.

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2009, 10:51:33 am »
One other thing I still don´t understand: Is there really a non-PD-version of Halloween? I have never seen one.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2009, 10:52:21 am »
One other thing I still don´t understand: Is there really a non-PD-version of Halloween? I have never seen one.
I have neither seen nor heard of that release? I think it was only a limited Pic Disc?

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2009, 04:23:11 am »
I have neither seen nor heard of that release? I think it was only a limited Pic Disc?
Correct, only as picture disc.
Ole Bang

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2009, 08:57:07 am »

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2009, 08:58:30 am »
Correct, only as picture disc.
Ole Bang

so....

HALLOWEEN 12"
* Dutch RR 65484, $ 35

....should be labeled as a bootleg?

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2009, 09:03:05 am »
so....

HALLOWEEN 12"
* Dutch RR 65484, $ 35

The Halloween Single was an official release wasn't it?

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:44 am »
so....

HALLOWEEN 12"
* Dutch RR 65484, $ 35

No , it should be removed completely. As far as I know it does not exist even as a bootleg.

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2009, 09:31:15 am »
So how can you tell it's a bootleg?.....'cos of the seller?

Yes. He has sold maybe 4 or 5 Spider´s during the last 6 months. And 3-4 Conspiracy banned cover which I know are bootlegs. + 4-5 Time which are also boolegs. He´s specialicing in bootlegging the rare KD stuff it seems.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 09:33:10 am by Mike Steele »