Author Topic: Manager's short up-date and E-bay auction info  (Read 20536 times)

Offline manager

• Band
Re: Manager's short up-date and E-bay auction info
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 09:38:18 am »
wow!.........the LEGEDENDARY Ole Bang on this forum!! \m/

hey Ole, do you manage Candlemass too? I believe I saw you in one of their DVDs :cool:
That's me  :fingers:

Offline voodoo98

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 11:27:56 am »

Offline Bloodfreak

• Lady In Black
  • THRASH ATTACK
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 12:26:03 pm »
@Ole: What do you think about the Pic-Disc Bootlegs which are circulating these days of MERCYFUL FATE - NUNS HAVE NO FUN EP, KING DIAMOND - THE EYE and KING DIAMOND - NO PRESENTS FOR CHRISTMAS (with European and US Coverartworks on each side)?

In my opinion it´s good to have them in my collection ´cause the Pic-Discs look awesome (especially THE EYE and NUNS HAVE NO FUN!) but on the other hand it´s a rip-off for KING DIAMOND ´cause he doesn´t get any money for them (and his hard work!) - also it´s not a live recording which maybe pays respect to the artist...(but they still looking good on my wall  :D) - and I think that King Diamond would never release them officially on Pic-Discs...

Another question: On the last Tour in Germany I saw professional Video footage (from the King Diamond Tour) in the backround  of the merchandising counter on a laptop...are there any plans to release them on DVD (King Diamond mentioned in the past that they want to film a few shows in Europe because it´s cheaper than in USA) - THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! (also the RETRO DVDs - can´t wait to see them!!)

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 08:53:29 am »
@Ole: What do you think about the Pic-Disc Bootlegs which are circulating these days of MERCYFUL FATE - NUNS HAVE NO FUN EP, KING DIAMOND - THE EYE and KING DIAMOND - NO PRESENTS FOR CHRISTMAS (with European and US Coverartworks on each side)?

In my opinion it´s good to have them in my collection ´cause the Pic-Discs look awesome (especially THE EYE and NUNS HAVE NO FUN!) but on the other hand it´s a rip-off for KING DIAMOND ´cause he doesn´t get any money for them (and his hard work!) - also it´s not a live recording which maybe pays respect to the artist...(but they still looking good on my wall  :D) - and I think that King Diamond would never release them officially on Pic-Discs...

Another question: On the last Tour in Germany I saw professional Video footage (from the King Diamond Tour) in the backround  of the merchandising counter on a laptop...are there any plans to release them on DVD (King Diamond mentioned in the past that they want to film a few shows in Europe because it´s cheaper than in USA) - THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! (also the RETRO DVDs - can´t wait to see them!!)
I just recently noticed those and had to ask the various label's if they had released those Pic Disc's without sending any samples for the band. They have not, and as so they are bootlegs, unless some departmet of those now large companies, have issued a license to make a limited number of disc's, and nobody recall it. Can't say. I consider them bootlegs if they don't have clear marking like " under license from......" 
Correct - it is a rip off, and the band don't get paid ! ! !
Won't blame a fan for buying them though. A die hard fan who want it all, will always be ther for the official releases as well, and will support the band when they play live, as well as buy retail merchandise....so no hard feelings from me. The real bandit is the illegal producer of the goods.
Ole Bang

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2007, 08:55:47 am »

Sory, but no. What you might have seen will at best have been some band members private recording.
We had no professional recordings of any show.
Ole Bang

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 09:22:05 am »
Ole, pleasure to see you on here!  :D  Question, I noticed on the Death CD it says "pick up only."  Does this mean you wont ship it?  Not familiar with Ebay, nor have I ever purchased anything on it.  But you've got some great stuff! 

every thing that has nipples

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 09:34:48 am »
Ole, pleasure to see you on here!  :D  Question, I noticed on the Death CD it says "pick up only."  Does this mean you wont ship it?  Not familiar with Ebay, nor have I ever purchased anything on it.  But you've got some great stuff! 
NO, I ship worldwide ! ! !
E-bay have a silly set up, where I can't control it all. Some stuff is listed automatically, but I might have made a mistake.

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 10:44:34 am »
Okay great...I'm signing up for an E-bay account now, so I can buy two things from you.   :P

every thing that has nipples

Offline Bloodfreak

• Lady In Black
  • THRASH ATTACK
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 08:16:13 am »
@Ole: Thanks for the answer! It´s really bad that the band doesn´t get any money for those bootlegs... :(

BTW: If it´s possible in the future it will be great to see a MERCYFUL FATE and KING DIAMOND BOX-Set with rare stuff included. A gimmick for every fan would be the "THE EYE" Necklace as a part of the box....also Demo stuff, live recordings, DVD etc.  :king:

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 10:33:41 am »
It´s really bad that the band doesn´t get any money for those bootlegs... :( 

That's true, but they don't really lose any money either, exept when someone sells them on e-bay, it's kind of like ripping off the band. And I'm talking about CD-R's, which I would never buy, vinyl or factory-made CD I might.(rather from some second hand store than e-bay though).

BTW: If it´s possible in the future it will be great to see a MERCYFUL FATE and KING DIAMOND BOX-Set with rare stuff included. A gimmick for every fan would be the "THE EYE" Necklace as a part of the box....also Demo stuff, live recordings, DVD etc.  :king:

That would be cool. :king:

Offline 666miles

• Victimized
  • UP FROM THE GRAVE!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 03:21:54 pm »
Damn, Now I have to wait till April.

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 10:07:28 am »
Damn, Now I have to wait till April.
Wait for what ? :(

Offline MitchB

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2007, 01:41:18 am »
Wait for what ? :(

Wait for the new KING DIAMOND CD!!!!  \m/

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2007, 02:07:44 am »
Had you forgot that there's a new King Diamond-album planned to be released, manager?
King Diamond and Mercyful Fate Fanclub Sweden

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 03:04:53 am »
Had you forgot that there's a new King Diamond-album planned to be released, manager?
As per my previous posting " If all go well, MetalBlade Records and Massacre Records should have the finished master on April 1st."  That obviously do not mean that the album will be available and released on April 1st. So unless some of you work on MetalBlade or Massacre; what is the excitement about April 1st ? We still don't have a street date for the new album
 :gah:

Offline voodoo98

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 05:34:40 am »
thanks for the Candlemass shirt, Ole! \m/

Offline MitchB

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 06:45:05 am »
As per my previous posting " If all go well, MetalBlade Records and Massacre Records should have the finished master on April 1st."  That obviously do not mean that the album will be available and released on April 1st. So unless some of you work on MetalBlade or Massacre; what is the excitement about April 1st ? We still don't have a street date for the new album

But it could be released on April 30th........ :P

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 06:49:00 am »
what is the excitement about April 1st ?
hmmm..i smell an April Fools Day joke coming... :gah:

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 10:28:59 am »

But it could be released on April 30th........ :P
Sorry, but no....not in your wildest dreams will it be out in April
 :'(

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 10:49:46 am »
Sorry, but no....not in your wildest dreams will it be out in April
 :'(

???

You're changing your mind pretty fast...
King Diamond and Mercyful Fate Fanclub Sweden

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 10:58:26 am »
???

You're changing your mind pretty fast...

What part of this did you NOT understand?

Andy will travel to Dallas in early March and they will commence the mixing on 5th of  March.  If all go well, MetalBlade Records and Massacre Records should have the finished master on April 1st.   No ! this is not a Joke.

Release dates are being determined at the label’s these days, and as soon as we can announce a date we will.

Stay tuned to the front page of the Covenworldwide for up dates.  \m/

Did you read that? the master. THE MASTER!! Will be finished on April 1st, IF ALL GOES WELL. The fucking record company will be one to press/publish/print the finished album, and only then will Ole and King and Mike and Andy and Hal and Matt and Renzo will be able to tell us WHEN the album will be released.

Read the what is written by manager, and please respect him. I have already warned you once on this grr. Take it easy, be thankful for the information and above all else, BE PATIENT.

Offline Mouse1979

• Up From The Grave
  • what are you looking at?
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2007, 03:05:22 pm »
seriously..grr seems very hostile..
My big boy helmet has racing stripes

Offline miranda

• The mother of postwhores!
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2007, 03:52:14 pm »
not anymore.
Praise the Lard

Offline Mouse1979

• Up From The Grave
  • what are you looking at?
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2007, 05:09:35 pm »
whaddya mean? he/she was given a talking to?
My big boy helmet has racing stripes

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2007, 05:11:23 pm »
back on topic please.