Author Topic: My new guitar from Andy La Rocque  (Read 10160 times)

Offline Twilight Symphony

• Deadly Lullabye
Re: My new guitar from Andy La Rocque
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 02:40:26 pm »
Then i will wait for those recordings :D It sounds like an awesome guitar :D And your guitar skills only get's better by practice and off course the Caparison sounds better than the Epi :D

Yeah it does sound so much better than the epi. I really need to practice a lot more, especially scales & stuff, instead of just trying to learn riffs.

Fucking cool guitar.  \m/ And yes, play the damn thing. :fingers:

Cheers dude  :) I will i think, it's just too damn good not to play  \m/

Although i like the traditional shapes better,this baby seams ready to rock and set some serious asses on fire!So play until your fingers bleed my friend!No second thoughts!Congratulations,this is a great buy!!! \m/

Thanks dude, i will. The guitar really looks so much better in person too. I don't think the pictures do it full justice :)

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2009, 03:42:05 pm »
Yeah it does sound so much better than the epi. I really need to practice a lot more, especially scales & stuff, instead of just trying to learn riffs.

Cheers dude  :) I will i think, it's just too damn good not to play  \m/

Thanks dude, i will. The guitar really looks so much better in person too. I don't think the pictures do it full justice :)

Where are you from? Get us a video of you playing the axe will you? :D I really want to hear the sound of the guitar and i would like to see your skills :D

Offline Twilight Symphony

• Deadly Lullabye
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 05:21:04 pm »
Where are you from? Get us a video of you playing the axe will you? :D I really want to hear the sound of the guitar and i would like to see your skills :D

I'm from England  \m/ Are there many English/British KD fans on here?

Yeah, i'll try & sort a video out. Don't know how i'm gonna take it, but i'll try. I'm going to Hard Rock Hell III in the morning & won't be back until Sunday, so i'll sort something out next week  :)

Haha, dunno about skills, but i'll try my best  :cool: