Author Topic: "Them"  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Oath of Abigail

• Ghost of Change
"Them"
« on: March 15, 2010, 09:33:25 AM »
I dont know if any of you are like me, but I have been waiting for a great remix and remastered version of this album, like Abigail got....to me the mix with the bass and drums lacks a certain punch...when I see these songs live they are amazing and powerful...I think  we all need a remix version of this album! :king:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
Re: "Them"
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 09:41:58 AM »
Wasen't the album remastered along with Abigail, Conspiaracy and The Eye already?

Offline Oath of Abigail

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »
Wasen't the album remastered along with Abigail, Conspiaracy and The Eye already?

yes it was remastered, the album needs to be remixed and remastered like Abigail was for the roadrunner 25th anniversary album collections

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
I just have been waiting for a new album,tour, and these dvds. The albums sound fine the way they are imo no need to re, release another album ::)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 10:14:46 AM by Maiden Jersey »

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:35:29 AM »
I just have been waiting for a new album,tour, and these dvds. The albums sound fine the way they are imo no need to re, release another album ::)
Word!

yes it was remastered, the album needs to be remixed and remastered like Abigail was for the roadrunner 25th anniversary album collections
I see i havent heard that release enough cause i have never seen the difference