Author Topic: The KD/MF Collectors...  (Read 111625 times)

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
Re: The KD/MF Collectors...
« Reply #375 on: March 12, 2015, 08:16:31 PM »
I'll havt to look into it one of these days soon. I have all my stuff on a word document also, but mine isn't numbered. I have everything listed alphabetically by band name then album name. Probably should have done it different so I could keep them numbered also.

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
« Reply #376 on: March 12, 2015, 09:49:59 PM »
I do not have it numbered either.
It's all in alphabetic order / order of release.
But with windows word (and probably some other text editor), you can automatically number every line.
No need to number it all yourself. :)

nah

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #377 on: March 12, 2015, 11:23:56 PM »
Yeah I know, but the way I typed it all out, I have the bands name listed as a header, then I hit enter and list out the album names beneath the band names. So each band would count as one line, then each Cd is another line, so my count would be off. I can figure it out, I woukd just have to subtract the band names from the list.

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
« Reply #378 on: March 13, 2015, 01:58:51 AM »
aaah. hehehe.
Well good luck with that.   :icon_mrgreen:

It will take some time, but once it all been sorted and added to discogs...you''ll be happy you've done so.

I got some time to kill...adding Black Sabbath vinyl this morning. Work in the afternoon!
nah

Offline Spectre

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #379 on: March 13, 2015, 11:02:11 AM »
A recently acquired piece of my collection:

Offline Jean le Noir

• Lady In Black
  • Heavy Metal (Is The Law)
« Reply #380 on: March 13, 2015, 01:50:08 PM »
If there are any other discogs users...feel free to add me as a friend.  :fauxcul:

Added  :) :king:
There's a little old man...standing by my window

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
« Reply #381 on: March 13, 2015, 02:32:28 PM »
nah

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2015, 06:09:56 AM »
I've been hooked on discogs for the last few weeks! I do have an excel file of everything I own, but don't rely on it for this. There are soooooo many different pressings of certain records that you have to double check every detail from yours to be completely sure which to add, most of the times. What takes the longest is to make new entries.... just for my MFKD stuff, I have to add 6 new entries, mostlly canadian pressings of cds. Most of the times I'll just create a draft if I have something not listed. But that list gets long fast, so I take time to scan some of my stuff and create new entries when I muster up the courage, lol!
There is so much to discuss, we should start a seperate topic!
So far, I've entered all my surround titles, and newer vinyl (pressings from the late '90s up to today). I'm at letter T for my '70s hard rock and '80s metal vinyl. I sporadically add cds and dvds from bands I have on multiple formats. But I'll have to go through them all once I'm done with vinyl, which will take me about 3 months at the rate I'm going!  I haven't touched my classic rock, '45s, french, old jazz stuff my dad gave me, most of my dvds, and over 75% of my cds....
And I didn't even know you could add "friends"! :icon_confused:
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #383 on: March 19, 2015, 05:31:15 PM »
A recently acquired piece of my collection:

Very cool !!  :king:

Offline Spectre

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #384 on: November 24, 2015, 06:58:57 AM »
Does anyone have any info on the origin of this? When they were made, if they are even official? One of the sleeves says Mercyful Fate in red; Under the band logo on the front it just says "Don't Break the Oath." Tag is black and reads "Badger Sportswear." Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #385 on: November 30, 2015, 09:38:23 AM »
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for any king of memorabilia and collectible items from King Diamond and Mercyful Fate. If you have anything and wants to sell or trade, please send me a PV message.

Regards,

Romão

Offline amorphis

• Spirit
« Reply #386 on: December 24, 2015, 09:18:44 AM »
Two new additions:

Mercyful Fate - Return of the Vampire, rejected test pressing for the original press, different matrix (by one digit).

Test pressing for the unreleased Roadrunner compilation featuring Best Of Mercyful Fate on record 1 and Best Of King Diamond up to The Eye on record 2. Matrix numbers are unique and have catalogue number RR9287-1 that was later assigned to King Diamond - In Concert 1987. Two copies in existence.