Author Topic: Whats up with metalblade? Or is MF content with the situation there?  (Read 6156 times)

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
    • Bloody Face (official band website)
Re: Forgive me king! But wtf is up with metalblade! Demand that mf tour!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 01:48:47 pm »
@hatecrewadb. Ya, you are correct mostly, but you know metalblade sucks because they signed that retarted vegan hippy human hating aweful sounding shit band cattle decapitation. Oh gee, mabey slagals priorities are a carrot or cucumber band over the metal masters MERCYFUL FATE!  LOL LOL LOL. Anyway, its just my opinion. You seem cool hatecrew. I just hate record companies. :cool: :)

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 01:52:55 pm »
Oh, and to all vegans out there, i meen no offence. Thats cool if you are. I just HATE the music and philosophy of cattle(shit sounding) decapitation.

Offline hatecrewadb

• One Of "Them"
  • Go DOLPHINS!!
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 03:19:33 pm »
@hatecrewadb. Ya, you are correct mostly, but you know metalblade sucks because they signed that retarted vegan hippy human hating aweful sounding shit band cattle decapitation. Oh gee, mabey slagals priorities are a carrot or cucumber band over the metal masters MERCYFUL FATE!  LOL LOL LOL. Anyway, its just my opinion. You seem cool hatecrew. I just hate record companies. :cool: :)
I know its cool its just King talked about metal balde when we talked on skype and he is very happy with them and how they handle him becasue they dont interfear at all with him they let him do his shit and when its done they get it but only when its done and they release it! Its not slagel king is not pushing for fate at the moment cause its not the priority yet thats all! has nothing to do with MB!  He had nothing but great things to say about slagel \m/

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 04:47:06 pm »
About financing the MF DVD: Marillion fans already did something like that. I think it's a viable way of making a new live DVD. It would be like if we were buying tickets to a concert ("virtual" tickets or "MF DVD shares"). Then they would get the MF guys together just for a couple of shows in order to produce that DVD. I admit it's a weird business model, but it's a way to lower the risks for the band. Sometimes you just have to think out of the box, you know?

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 06:26:19 pm »
@hatecrewadb. :) :cool:

Offline hatecrewadb

• One Of "Them"
  • Go DOLPHINS!!
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2010, 11:30:42 pm »
 :cool:

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 02:38:47 pm »
:) \m/

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 04:46:35 pm »
Oh, and to all vegans out there, i meen no offence. Thats cool if you are. I just HATE the music and philosophy of cattle(shit sounding) decapitation.

what do you think the "philosophy" of cattle decap is about?

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 06:29:42 am »
It's about getting a head in life...
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 10:26:23 am »
It's about getting a head in life...
\m/

moooooo........
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline Thomas

• Lurker From The Dark
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 11:24:29 am »
About financing the MF DVD: Marillion fans already did something like that. I think it's a viable way of making a new live DVD. It would be like if we were buying tickets to a concert ("virtual" tickets or "MF DVD shares"). Then they would get the MF guys together just for a couple of shows in order to produce that DVD. I admit it's a weird business model, but it's a way to lower the risks for the band. Sometimes you just have to think out of the box, you know?

Point taken.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 12:25:51 pm »

I agree :king:
BAMT

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 07:33:24 pm »
And the CWW would be the perfect spot for us fans to add our help. :)  because in the end, its all about the music! :cool:

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 06:20:57 am »
because in the end, its all about the music!

Some would disagree...
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
Re: Whats up with metalblade? Or is MF content with the situation there?
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 08:13:10 am »
@huntsmaenus. You are correct. Sadly some people search for something other than the music being priority. Some fans are kooks! :(

Offline Maggotcrusher666

• You Are "9"
Speaking of metal blade has anyone noticed an increase in the quality of bands they've signed recently?  Signing Skyforger and Hammers of Misfortune really surprised me and hopefully this means that metal blade is going to be focusing on metal again.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
there´s no publicity for king diamond, and his two brutal bands, there´s no aniversary concert, no dvd, no videos, no news, no nothigness, I am really very confused and very sad because there´s no nothing about king, the dvds, new album, MF
I see with sadness when a lot of other bands pay  tribute  to MF, guitar hero, but nothing for us, the fans, I known and I feel that everybody like me needs to see a King Diamond and MF in DVD but a dvd in live with very good quality
BAMT

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
I am really very confused and very sad because there´s no nothing about king, the dvds, new album, MF

I'm sure that is because there is nothing to tell at the moment.