Author Topic: Stage performance ideas  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Amidiatus

• Desecrator Of Souls
Stage performance ideas
« on: April 22, 2010, 05:08:12 AM »
Dear Maestro King Diamond I dedicate this topic to you and ALL your faithful fans! As you have said many times that the fan's opinion goes long for you I dare start this new ground of the suggestions for your future live shows!

I see it like this:
Song title which is played

Stuff which is used for character's animation.

Order of the actions.

Needless to say that YOU, MAESTRO, is the only one to decide, but I think that Our (fans) ideas will be interesting for you!

Here we go:

No more me

Old rusty iron bed covered with dirty sheet. Straps. A man. Rubber bloody skin. A scalpel. Pair of plastic eyes. A trash can. A puppet for setting on the EYES.

Everything goes along the lyrics. King is showing the scalpel, cuts eyelids and takes the eyes out. Setting them into the puppets head and comes back to a body in the bed. In the end of the song he pulls the skin off the body and everybody sees a bloody corpse. He throws the skin into the trash can and shuts the lid at the last accord. All parts of the act is movable. Stage is cleaned for the next one. :king:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:14:45 AM by Amidiatus »

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
Re: Stage performance ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 07:28:24 AM »
Dear Maestro King Diamond I dedicate this topic to you and ALL your faithful fans! As you have said many times that the fan's opinion goes long for you I dare start this new ground of the suggestions for your future live shows!

I see it like this:
Song title which is played

Stuff which is used for character's animation.

Order of the actions.

Needless to say that YOU, MAESTRO, is the only one to decide, but I think that Our (fans) ideas will be interesting for you!

Here we go:

No more me

Old rusty iron bed covered with dirty sheet. Straps. A man. Rubber bloody skin. A scalpel. Pair of plastic eyes. A trash can. A puppet for setting on the EYES.

Everything goes along the lyrics. King is showing the scalpel, cuts eyelids and takes the eyes out. Setting them into the puppets head and comes back to a body in the bed. In the end of the song he pulls the skin off the body and everybody sees a bloody corpse. He throws the skin into the trash can and shuts the lid at the last accord. All parts of the act is movable. Stage is cleaned for the next one. :king:

If they ever did that tune live, that's how i imagined they would do it! Kudos for a good idea for a topic man!

Offline Natas

• Angel Of Light
  • Hello.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 08:40:36 AM »
They should have a mirror which is leaking blood when they play songs from the last album  :king:
Like, whatever.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 09:39:49 AM »
They should have a mirror which is leaking blood when they play songs from the last album  :king:
Fucking awesome idea!  :king:

Offline Amidiatus

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 10:06:58 AM »
Cool. And few more details:

Mirror Mirror

Stuff: Big empty mirror frame, device which leaks the blood (red colored water) from the frame and the liquid goes down. A tray is set on the stage for taking blood away (the principle is the same as fountain has). A girl in the bloody dress.

Action: During the intro of the song a girl stands still behind the mirror fame just like on the cover of the album. Then Diamond comes up to the mirror and suddenly she holds out her dirty with blood hands to HIM. He leans back scared. She steps over the edge of the frame and chasing him.....

Offline Amidiatus

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 10:10:44 AM »
Definitely on the stage should be kinda wall with a regular crucifix so King or a girl will be able to turn it up side down during the show :king:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• Victimized
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »
Hellyeath, I love Mirror Mirror and maybe some day king can put in on DVD Live
BAMT

Offline Aeon666

• The mother of postwhores!
  • I´m still missing you Dad... I haven´t forget you!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 09:58:07 PM »
When we played our tribute concert last december, there was a female singer for the songs we were going to play from the albums on  which Livia apperas. So when we played The Cellar, we put in the stage a giant frame, just the frame, no paint... then the singer came dressed in white with some blood on it and sang behind this frame... trying to look like the cover... it was a cool idea... at least for me.... heheheh
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 10:00:38 PM by Aeon666 »

Offline HeadOnTheWall777

• The King Of Diamonds
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 10:41:54 PM »
Great Ideas!  :king:

Offline Natas

• Angel Of Light
  • Hello.
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 05:51:50 AM »
Might it not be a little too much for King being chased around the scene while trying to sing  :gah:?

What about dropping all the stage stuff and just have a Grandma rolling around in a wheel chair throwing small bags of Lipton tea at the crowd?

:P
Like, whatever.

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
    • Bloody Face (official band website)
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 08:06:45 AM »
Sound great so far everyone! For me any stage settings goes great with kd. Even if the stage has only 10 colored lights, i will be happy as a kid in a candy store! :)