Author Topic: IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE KING DIAMOND/MERCYFUL FATE SHOES!!!!!  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Renzo

• Global Moderator
    • Official King Diamond and Mercyful Fate Fanclub
Hi, I really want you to know that Surf Skate Supply is run by arrogant, rude people who have screwed me over when purchasing a pair of King Diamond Shoes. I came to your site to find them and went through the link you provided and I can't regret it more.

Here's the deal: I ordered a pair of these shoes August 6th and chose the 3 day UPS shipping option that cost $25.53. I got an email on AUGUST 11TH, telling me they were just then shipped out. (I ordered these for my husbands birthday which happened to be the 11th) When I emailed them about this, they were in no way apologetic and even went as far as telling me, "Good luck finding these shoes somewhere else." They haven't offered to reimburse me for the shipping charges. It turns out that they are using drop shipping for these shoes through Circa. So how on earth can they offer a 3 day UPS shipping service when they don't even have them there to ship out themselves?? I did a little bit more investigating and found this website, http://www.skateparkoftampa.com/spot/ps.aspx?ID=26477 <http://www.skateparkoftampa.com/spot/ps.aspx?ID=26477> , has the Abigail shoes for about $15.00 CHEAPER and FREE SHIPPING! This is the site your site should be promoting!! Don't let others get screwed by these guys. So when I emailed SSS back saying I did find them elsewhere and for cheaper, etc., all they emailed me back was, "Have a nice weekend!!!"

9 days later...I still don't have the shoes, no offer for reimbursement, nothing! Please do not endorse these people.

~Beth H.
I need a little light ... in the darkness, my eyes can't see ...

Offline manager

• Band
Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE KING DIAMOND/MERCYFUL FATE SHOES!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 03:09:25 am »
King Diamond and Management regret to hear this, and are in no way affiliated with, or endorsing any retail supplier of the shues. :(

We merely intended to point fans to at least one way of locating a retail supplier.
Our 'deal' is with "Circa / Combat" who produce them, and sell them to the retail market.
Unfortunately the shues are really hard to find, and we are working on that issue.
Anyone having success stories for obtaining the shues, don't hesitate to let everyone know. :king:

Ole Bang

poltergeiss

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 07:59:26 am »

9 days later...I still don't have the shoes, no offer for reimbursement, nothing! Please do not endorse these people.

I would contact them again, tell them to cancel the order and demand a refund.  If they don't, tell them you're just going to contact the credit card company and dispute the charge.  Depending on the shoe company's response, I'd contact your credit card company after hanging up the phone with them.

Don't let them offer a reimbursement.  Make them.  CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL!

It's almost like the same bullshit I got with The Metal Merchant when I bought a bunch of KD vinyl.  The packaging was DESTROYED by the time it showed up here.  Luckily, for me, the records were still in near perfect condition.  Lucky for them because I would have returned the records and disputed the charge if they didn't give me a refund.  I sent the pricks pictures and never got a fucking reply.  No "We're sorry" or anything like that.  Douche bags.

Offline Aeon666

• The mother of postwhores!
  • I´m still missing you Dad... I haven´t forget you!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 09:04:38 am »
I got my shoes last friday. They had good comunication with me, but didn´t want to bring me the tracking number. Beisdes that I think was ok.. Uh... I paid for my Abi shoes on July 31st. Got shipped August 5th.

About that Tampa store I was trying to use my CC ( they don´t accept paypal) but due to some problem with the billing address in my bank they cannot ship my order and take out my money from the account. Now I have to wait until the money get back to my account. To get things worst I tried to buy them 3 times... So I have now like $200 usd floating in the empty space of the nothingness.... LOL!!!  :(  :D So... If you buy from the tampa store please make sure you billing address on your bank matches the one of the delivery destination.

:king: :king:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 09:14:08 am »
How the fuck can a company be that rude? That's just bad fucking bisuness!

Offline Aeon666

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:25:01 am »
How the fuck can a company be that rude? That's just bad fucking bisuness!

Well... they are Surfers... not  Metal Freaks like us... LOL ( that sound like a cliche... big time) LOL  :gah: :gah: :gah:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 11:25:42 am by Aeon666 »

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 11:16:06 am »
Wow that sucks, I didn't have any problems when I ordered mine. Pretty rude of them to act like that towards you, fuck dem guys is what I say! :fingers:

Offline Aeon666

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 11:17:35 am »
I Totally 2nd that!

Offline surfskatesupply

• Unborn
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 12:10:34 pm »
Hello everyone , we were not rude at all with this customer !!!, we understand her frustration , but had  some shipping problems with circa combat on getting them there , they are hard shoes to find!!! we try to buy as many pairs as we can . We will reimbusre her for the 3 day select shipping .In the near future We are going to be carrying all 4 models here in all 4 sizes . Check out her comment below after she recieved the shoes , kinda lame when all we are trying to do is get her what she ordered.We are are a small shop located in san clemente,ca where circa combat is based and try are hardest to satify every customer .Thanks surf skate supply

Offline surfskatesupply

• Unborn
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 04:18:59 pm »
you got your shoes and your 3 day select shipping refunded.

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 05:37:28 pm »
While we give the chance to refute these allegations, quadruple posting is not the way to go about it. Extra posts have been removed.

Thanks.

And a note to the rest (before it gets ugly): Voice your concerns, but please keep it civil. Now, go buy some KD shoes.  :cool:

Offline Aeon666

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 10:17:51 am »
you got your shoes and your 3 day select shipping refunded.

When are you gonna have more sizes? I need 10.5 !!!!

Offline Renzo

• Global Moderator
    • Official King Diamond and Mercyful Fate Fanclub
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 11:55:56 am »
Hi everyone,

problems have been solved by the supplier. Topic is closed.

Thanks,
Renzo
I need a little light ... in the darkness, my eyes can't see ...