Author Topic: Great King Diamond interview from Metal Magazine, very interesting stuff!  (Read 17249 times)

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
He clearly is already back , if the red quotes of text did not give it away already.  :gah:
:)
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
Azalin was all four of them..Azalin IS KING! :gah:
Azalin is SO powerful, he rules the Earth! :cool:

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy

Worse..The Earth is within Azalin's imagination :gah:

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
He clearly is already back , if the red quotes of text did not give it away already.  :gah:
any problem?
if Im Azalin, that means I've tasted Mike's Hard Lemonade... \m/

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
This is so cool.  There was a radio interview with King on youtube where he was asked what his parents thought of him being in the Church of Satan and he said they were fine with it as they too have had many experiences with the Dark Powers.   But he didnt say what any of them were.  But it looks like he was nice enough to give at least a couple of examples in the interview above.  That is why he is the King :)
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
This is so cool.  There was a radio interview with King on youtube where he was asked what his parents thought of him being in the Church of Satan and he said they were fine with it as they too have had many experiences with the Dark Powers.   But he didnt say what any of them were.  But it looks like he was nice enough to give at least a couple of examples in the interview above.  That is why he is the King :)

- Ash, housewares

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
King would get a kick out of that as well !  jesus lol :)

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
I have to admit we are still laughing!  I mean the King Diamond forum is the last place we ever thought we would see jesus lol   Azalin you rock :king:

Offline SUSSY

LOL, even Jesus would feel ashamed after reading that. :D
See you in Hell.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
LOL Poor jesus.  he must feel ashamed by appearing so much on the forum of a very famous Satanist :)  He must be getting laughed at a lot in heaven right now!

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
LOL Poor jesus.  he must feel ashamed by appearing so much on the forum of a very famous Satanist :)  He must be getting laughed at a lot in heaven right now!
poor satanking/micheal7/prhill....according to you, satanism has nothing to do with religion, so why should Jesus care? and even if it was about religion, Jesus' dad created satan.

it must really suck for you that satan is a creation of Jews and Christians.

- Ash, housewares

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
zing!
The new Seeing Seven album "Genesis III" out now! www.seeingseven.com

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to worry about mine so much and what I believe.  people tell me I should love the fact that certain people on here are so obssessed with me and what I think and maybe they are right.  I just find it sad though :)

You should really think for yourself and not wait on pins and needles all day long for me to post something so that you can make more comments and ask me more about what I think and believe.  Please get your own life already. 

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Also if believing in  and embracing fairytales like some man living in the sky called god or one below called Satan makes you feel better somehow great!  I think you should embrace whatever you need whether it is jesus or santa or the tooth fairy.  whatever helps you cope with your life I really think you should believe it.  maybe then you will not need me so much :)

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
poor satanking/micheal7/prhill

it's Bullying ...lol :fingers: :fingers:

It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to worry about mine so much and what I believe.  people tell me I should love the fact that certain people on here are so obssessed with me and what I think and maybe they are right.  I just find it sad though :)

You should really think for yourself and not wait on pins and needles all day long for me to post something so that you can make more comments and ask me more about what I think and believe.  Please get your own life already.

I would guess nobody here is really caring about your beliefs ... just take a look on your acts here and you will see the real problem ..

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
If no one cares then why do you all respond to me so much?  and talk about me so much?  and you will again any minute now LOL  I post in many forums and this is the only one where certain people just seemed to be so obssessed with me.   If I mean that much to you that is fine, but I find it weird.

If I mean nothing to you then you would not talk about me and respond to me so much now would you?  You wouldn't even notice me if you did not care :D

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
If no one cares then why do you all respond to me so much?  and talk about me so much?  and you will again any minute now LOL  I post in many forums and this is the only one where certain people just seemed to be so obssessed with me.   If I mean that much to you that is fine, but I find it weird.

If I mean nothing to you then you would not talk about me and respond to me so much now would you?  You wouldn't even notice me if you did not care :D
again, just look to your acts here Phrill

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
I don't understand why you guys are making fun of SatanKing. Why making suck a fuss? Do you honestly think it's better to be gregarious people and follow Christ like majority of people are doing? I don't judge anyone for what they believe in but in my opinion if someone should be bullied in KD forum the most likely they should be Christian believers. If someone lives by the rules of satanic philosophy why it should be your problem? One simple rule for you: don't care what he's saying if it's so annoying. I can't say I'm a satanist but I'm not believer either - I could be satanist or even believer but in my opinion we should respect each others here. We are all King Diamond fans - that's the most important thing? Why should we argue of stupid things like these?

it must really suck for you that satan is a creation of Jews and Christians.
Well, Satan might be that way in a Bible but when we are dealing with LaVey's satanism it has nothing to do with the satan who is in your Bible or in some other religious book. :P To be honest satanism isn't the best term to describe LaVeyan life philosophy but LaVey wanted it to be called satanism maybe because he wanted to shock Christian believers.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Hammer:  Wow, nice to see someone here with some class and who knows what he is talking about.   and you bring up great points.  I never understood all the attention certain people always give me on here.  It builds my already huge ego,but at the same time I find it weird.    But you are right why it bothers them so much or care so much about what someone they do not even know on a forum says makes no sense.

Especially when as you point out this is the KING DIAMOND forum and we all know what he is about it so why the topic bothers them when they listen to his music makes no sense.  But it will not stop.   They cannot talk about anything else.  we saw them talking about me all day yesterday on another part of the forum as well.  It is a weird obsession.  A friend said "Wow they are turning the King Diamond forum into the SatanKing Forum"!

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to worry about mine so much and what I believe.
no, my life is quite good and I keep very busy, thank you.

it was nice to have a period of time here without your pedantic condescention....it's really not that big a deal, of course, but it was nice.

- Ash, housewares

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Good to hear you have a nice life.  you had me worried!

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
aw.....and here I was worried that you didn't care.

- Ash, housewares

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
Hammer:  Wow, nice to see someone here with some class and who knows what he is talking about.   and you bring up great points.
Thank you.

I'm not "taking sides" as I don't want to be part of your childish arguying but it sucks when people are making fun of someone without a good reason. If it just continues all the time it gets boring and stupid. I don't know all the stuff related to this matter but however, please stop this. We have much better things to talk about as King had done the amazing Skype conversations recently - the future looks bright so let's take the best out of the news we have got. :P
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 06:25:17 AM by Hammer »

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
I agree  the going back and forth all the time is boring and silly and a huge waste of time and energy.   you are right there are MANY better things to talk about on here!