Author Topic: Stunning new King Diamond album...simply awesome  (Read 7404 times)

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy
Re: Stunning new King Diamond album...simply awesome
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 08:29:26 AM »
^ Great thoughts, I agree of what you said that we want to have albums that contain some old and some fresh new elements.
Relax, I can't see why this topic should be closed because we can still have conversation of GMYSP album. :P I have nothing against you so why are you calling me the names like "fucking spammer". Didn't tried to dig this topic out of grave - I wasn't meant to do that. Sorry if it annoyed you.

You've misunderstood him, Hammer. A spam account dug up this thread before you posted, and his post was deleted.

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 08:32:23 AM »
You've misunderstood him, Hammer. A spam account dug up this thread before you posted, and his post was deleted.
Allright, thanks for clearing things up. As my English is poor at times I might misunderstood some things. :P

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 08:38:41 AM »
Allright, thanks for clearing things up. As my English is poor at times I might misunderstood some things. :P

It's understandable, the post was deleted, so it was bound to cause confusion. :cool:

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »
It's understandable, the post was deleted, so it was bound to cause confusion. :cool:
Yes, because the post was deleted I didn't undestood and thought I was the spammer. Well, hammer-the spammer that would sound quite like a bad poetry. :P