Author Topic: King Diamond Important Update - December 11th, 2010  (Read 74647 times)

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
Re: King Diamond Important Update - December 11th, 2010
« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2011, 07:14:39 AM »
Wishing King the best here... and wondering if he's already recovered enough to move on with the DVD projects. ::) At a given moment we even had a tentative release date and all, but now it's apparently "on hold" -and holy crap, this is lasting forever! :)

Seriously, how far are we from a new release date at this point?

Once again, thank you King -and best vibes from here to there, for a prompt and total kickass recovery.

listen to the chat he had with grace via skype
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:14:54 AM by Maiden Jersey »

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2011, 07:42:27 AM »
listen to the chat he had with grace via skype
Yes, he should do that. It really gives you needed answers. :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:42:45 AM by Hammer »

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2011, 07:51:08 AM »
Yes, he should do that. It really gives you needed answers. :)

Yes it does , some of the stuff was covered in pervious skype chats. When I talked with King I also covered some of that stuff as well but like a jackass I did not record it. Lucky for us we have that chat with Grace.

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2011, 07:43:23 PM »
Well, at least the first of those chats seemed to last forever. As I have a 9 m/o baby, I don't have too much time. Can anyone here brief me, please?

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2011, 01:29:37 AM »
Well, at least the first of those chats seemed to last forever. As I have a 9 m/o baby, I don't have too much time. Can anyone here brief me, please?
To make it short. King's health is much better. You wanted to know what's going on with the DVD project. King had a conversation with Brian Slagel recently. Slagel told King that he will give some super help to speed it up. I guess the DVD project will be the main priority now. King also told us he has plenty of other ideas and possible projects. He even mentioned: movie script, biography, book of stories and pictures and TV show. He also said he would love to tour as soon as possible. He would love to play At the Graves live - also Behind These Walls and Room 17 would be the tracks King would like to play live. Hope this was helpful - if you want more details just listen to the conversation. :P

Offline King_diamond66

• Unborn
  • I'ma huge king diamond fan i hope i meet others:)
« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2011, 01:41:25 AM »
GET WELL SOON KING!  :king:
:king: ~* King diamond~* :king:

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2011, 05:08:36 AM »
To make it short. King's health is much better. You wanted to know what's going on with the DVD project. King had a conversation with Brian Slagel recently. Slagel told King that he will give some super help to speed it up. I guess the DVD project will be the main priority now. King also told us he has plenty of other ideas and possible projects. He even mentioned: movie script, biography, book of stories and pictures and TV show. He also said he would love to tour as soon as possible. He would love to play At the Graves live - also Behind These Walls and Room 17 would be the tracks King would like to play live. Hope this was helpful - if you want more details just listen to the conversation. :P
Thanks a lot, man! Will certainly listen to it -while driving, maybe? ::)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 05:08:48 AM by zorrow »

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2011, 06:27:19 AM »
You're welcome, man. I guess the most important and up to date news were those I mentioned.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #358 on: August 02, 2011, 06:30:04 AM »
Listen to the whole thing when you can it is very well worth it :)
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond