Author Topic: A follow up to Conspiracy?  (Read 3885 times)

Offline DarkLordNick666

• Haunted
  • Having fun? I know I am!
A follow up to Conspiracy?
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:33:10 am »
I'm sure King has no plans to continue the story told on Them and Conspiracy, but here's my question.

If Dr Landau were now living in the house of "AMON", and since "AMON" belongs to "THEM", wouldn't "THEY" be haunting Landau?

Just a thought that occured to me one day at work.
The only light inside this tomb is coming from so high above us!

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
Re: A follow up to Conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 01:40:23 pm »
It could be assumed that Landau's will is so strong and suggestive that "they're" presence is shrouded and rejected around the Doctor and Amon. He probably also truly doesn't believe in "them", so "they're" powers also diminish. And his control over King's mother is absolute. It can also be assumed that  Amon was exorcised. Eventually another family moves in with a third eye and "they" slowly awake...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:42:01 pm by Huntsmænus »
Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 02:15:41 pm »
It could be assumed that Landau's will is so strong and suggestive that "they're" presence is shrouded and rejected around the Doctor and Amon. He probably also truly doesn't believe in "them", so "they're" powers also diminish. And his control over King's mother is absolute. It can also be assumed that  Amon was exorcised. Eventually another family moves in with a third eye and "they" slowly awake...
:o Cool scenario but we all wanted to see Landau taken by "them".........Right?  ::)  :king:

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:33:01 pm by Brian »
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 03:31:40 pm »
to be honest, I wanted a prequel, with grandma as a young girl, slowly befriending them.
I think that would make a far better story.

Offline BigMan78

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 04:16:47 pm »
It could be assumed that Landau's will is so strong and suggestive that "they're" presence is shrouded and rejected around the Doctor and Amon. He probably also truly doesn't believe in "them", so "they're" powers also diminish. And his control over King's mother is absolute. It can also be assumed that  Amon was exorcised. Eventually another family moves in with a third eye and "they" slowly awake...
Interesting theory, but it could also go in a completely different direction where King is able to follow through with his promise to return from the grave, and haunt his "godforsaken whore" of a mother.  I could even see Missy becoming involved and assisting King with mission, as they drive their mother insane, convincing her that killing Landau will free her from her torment. She would follow through with it, murdering the doctor in some gruesome fashion, but of course, King and Missy would continue their hauntings.  Taunting there mother for being so gullible and weak minded, she would have no choice but to take her own life to end the torture, burning herself in the same fire place that took poor Missy.  Then King, Missy, and the rest of "Them" could return to the "Other Side", and wait silently for Amon to receive new inhabitants.

Offline Necrolust

• Mad Arab
  • Son Of Northern Darkness
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 03:02:42 am »
to be honest, I wanted a prequel, with grandma as a young girl, slowly befriending them.

That would be cool indeed.  :cool:
Evig er kampen mod lyset!!!

Offline HouseOfAmon

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 09:27:58 am »
Perhaps we could also find out whatever happened to Grandpa.

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 09:45:40 am »
Maybe Grandpa started it all?

Offline ...To the Morgue.

• Lurker From The Dark
    • https://www.facebook.com/dooms666day
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 11:29:21 am »
I'm agree with you a prequel could be a great idea.  But it could be also a mix between prequel and a sequel.  King is now one of THEM and he seek for revenge.  But when his spirit enter in contact with a living person he have access to all his/her memories and everything change.  This is how he could get more information about everything happened in the house of Amon.

What happened to grandpa?
Who is really Samael?
Who are THEY?

...and more about the origin of the house.

I think it could be a good psychological challenge for King.  A little bit of doubt in a story is good for a great twist.

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 12:00:00 pm »
I love those albums, but 2 is enough I think. It could be really interesting to develop the story, but remember when they did that with Michael Myers? That fucking sucked ASS! Some times leaving the characters shrouded in mystery adds to their sinister personalities. It's kind of like all the metal bands I looked up to, they always seemed sooo magical, then when you meet them and get to know them, you see they're just normal dudes -  not some deities that live solely to make and perform their music.
Horror stories in particular seem to do very well when you leave the listener/reader/viewer a little room for his own imagination to explore the possibilities.

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 12:11:21 pm »
I'm agree with you a prequel could be a great idea.  But it could be also a mix between prequel and a sequel.  King is now one of THEM and he seek for revenge.  But when his spirit enter in contact with a living person he have access to all his/her memories and everything change.  This is how he could get more information about everything happened in the house of Amon.

Who is really Samael?
Who are THEY?

I think it could be a good psychological challenge for King.  A little bit of doubt in a story is good for a great twist.
I think that would be to hard to achieve and also be good musically.

Maybe if it was king as one of them, but not have a story about him, just have peoples memories, like the eye but with them.

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 12:37:16 pm »
I love those albums, but 2 is enough I think. It could be really interesting to develop the story, but remember when they did that with Michael Myers? That fucking sucked ASS! Some times leaving the characters shrouded in mystery adds to their sinister personalities. 

You're right. However, I did find the family tree in Abigail II a nice touch...

Offline DarkLordNick666

• Haunted
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 05:00:22 pm »

That would be interesting.

Offline DarkLordNick666

• Haunted
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 05:01:33 pm »
Interesting theory, but it could also go in a completely different direction where King is able to follow through with his promise to return from the grave, and haunt his "godforsaken whore" of a mother.  I could even see Missy becoming involved and assisting King with mission, as they drive their mother insane, convincing her that killing Landau will free her from her torment. She would follow through with it, murdering the doctor in some gruesome fashion, but of course, King and Missy would continue their hauntings.  Taunting there mother for being so gullible and weak minded, she would have no choice but to take her own life to end the torture, burning herself in the same fire place that took poor Missy.  Then King, Missy, and the rest of "Them" could return to the "Other Side", and wait silently for Amon to receive new inhabitants.

I like that idea!

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 12:08:38 pm »
It's not particularly eventful, to be honest, someone kills someone, and then themselves, not really much for a whole album.

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 01:45:13 pm »
Here's an idea: how about a whole KD album of one-shot songs related to past KD storylines?

1. Decoding the Portrait
2. Ghost Adventures: Abigail
3. "They" Are Grandpa
4. Genesis of the Eye
5. The Centipede's Epiphany
6. Lucy Come Play With Me
7. Crown of Nails
8. Arc of the GODS
9. London Puppet Show
10. Goodbye Magic
11. Rosa Negro*

*bonus track

Or something like that...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 01:45:43 pm by Huntsmænus »

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 03:28:16 pm »
Here's an idea: how about a whole KD album of one-shot songs related to past KD storylines?

1. Decoding the Portrait
3. "They" Are Grandpa
4. Genesis of the Eye
7. Crown of Nails
8. Arc of the GODS
9. London Puppet Show
10. Goodbye Magic
11. Rosa Negro*

*bonus track

It's plausible, and an interesting idea, but I wouldn't trade 11 albums, say, over the next 30 years, for one album with the stories in tiny capsules, then again i'm prbably just asking for too much.

Offline HeadOnTheWall777

• The King Of Diamonds
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 07:29:32 pm »

1. Decoding the Portrait
3. "They" Are Grandpa
4. Genesis of the Eye
7. Crown of Nails
8. Arc of the GODS
9. London Puppet Show
10. Goodbye Magic
11. Rosa Negro*

*bonus track

Cool titles Huntmaenus. I like the idea a lot. :king:

Offline BigMan78

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 02:18:48 am »
It's not particularly eventful, to be honest, someone kills someone, and then themselves, not really much for a whole album.
Eh, it was one of those ideas I thought up on the spot. Nevertheless, I would be content with a follow up album along these lines.

Offline swisskid

• Spirit
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 10:54:46 pm »
"Whenever the time is here I will come back from the grave to haunt you god forsaken whore"...

Offline erinsmcc

• Unborn
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 08:27:58 am »
I thought it was "when ever the DARK is NEAR.......

Offline Chagosomar

• Angel Of Light
  • "Moonchild!!! Hear the mandrake scream!"
    • Deadly Fujow. A dark ambient project
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 10:16:28 am »
If the music is similar to conspiracy, then yes. Hell yes.

Offline nick-jordan

• Spirit
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 01:06:48 pm »

Who is really Samael?
Who are THEY?

Well, King said that he's working on the book that will tell the whole story about everything here. He just didn't have the time to finish it so far.

Offline Nachtsider

• Emerencia
  • Shadowmancer Supreme
    • Nachtsider at VampireFreaks.com
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 03:15:29 pm »
King, now a ghost, is in direct contact with THEM and is able to delve more into the horrifying history of the House of Amon - the first half of the sequel album focuses on this. Yeah, I don't really have any idea as to what the history's going to be like at this point in time - I'll leave it to you guys, as you're more imaginative than me. :P

In the second half of the album, THEY approach King with an offer. THEY know about King's desire for revenge, and can easily grant it... or would he rather have his sister (she appears at this point) restored to life? You know, the life that was so tragically cut short? One or the other, King - you can't have both.

King agonizes over his decision. On one hand, he simply thirsts for vengeance. On the other hand, he loves his sister so much. Just as he is on the verge of saying what he wants (we aren't told what it is), Missy makes the decision for him. "I would much rather be with you in death. Life without you would be no life at all." The ghostly siblings tearfully embrace.

Later, after a night of passion, Doctor Landau and Mother are horrified upon waking up in a coffin. And what's that burning smell?

Cue a new version of 'Cremation'. End credits. :D
There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel

Offline Hammerheart

• Lurker From The Dark
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 05:50:01 pm »
I don't want to sound like a broken record BUT I'd rather see King FINIALLY do THE Plague story, centered around 1100 a.d. and involving ofcourse the black death, a corrupt catholic church, knights, royalty & peasants, a sorcerer perhaps? All I know is that around that time frame, a massive Plagye going on, and a battle between the church and maybe, the crown or pagans? Like the opposite of the movie Season of the Witch! people think it's the evil sorcerer creating th eplague (or the crown) but in fact it's the church's bishop who found an evil book on how to bring about the plague and only this one knight can stop it, but in order to do so, he will have to combat the evil satanic magic with powerful pagan magick!!!!