Author Topic: UPDATE - July 8th, 2011 - Skype  (Read 51796 times)

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy
Re: UPDATE - July 8th, 2011 - Skype
« Reply #300 on: July 21, 2011, 12:48:56 PM »
Yeah, probably. I just hope I'll be at home when the calls begin.

I only have to wait once, it's the last European call :)

Best of luck to you!

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2011, 12:57:08 PM »
Livia, any time set yet?

(Sorry if I seem impatient, just waiting for an update.)

No time set.
Not going to be today though, King is very busy.
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy
« Reply #302 on: July 21, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »
No time set.

Thanks for keeping us posted, much appreciated :)

Offline Tennissko

• Holy Shrine
  • Yup, that's that Gwar-guy, and some ugly swede...
« Reply #303 on: July 21, 2011, 01:04:43 PM »
I only have to wait once, it's the last European call :)

Best of luck to you!

It's the European one for me too. Sooo... May the best man win, I guess. Good luck!  :gah:

No time set.

Many thanks for the update! Good to know that you don't have to stay online today.  :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:24:10 PM by Tennissko »
Å, Nangilima! Ja, Jonatan, ja, jag ser ljuset! Jag ser ljuset!

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy
« Reply #304 on: July 21, 2011, 01:09:10 PM »
It's the European one for me too. Sooo... May the best man win, I guess. Good luck!  :gah:

Hey, maybe we'll both get the call :D

Offline Tennissko

• Holy Shrine
  • Yup, that's that Gwar-guy, and some ugly swede...
« Reply #305 on: July 21, 2011, 02:03:08 PM »
Hey, maybe we'll both get the call :D

That'd be awesome! Good luck!  :king:
Å, Nangilima! Ja, Jonatan, ja, jag ser ljuset! Jag ser ljuset!

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2011, 03:09:00 PM »
No time set.
if you could do it tommorow that would be the greatest thing ever because I'm gone for the whole week beyond that point

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2011, 05:41:50 AM »
No time set.
well, if king is busy, it may be a good thing ... maybe he is worknig on some lyrics or on the DVDs :D \m/

or better: on a movie \m/
 :D

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #308 on: July 22, 2011, 11:54:25 AM »
 Good luck  !! :king:

Offline towpath

• Spirit
« Reply #309 on: July 22, 2011, 04:29:06 PM »
So the North/South American calls haven't happened yet? I would love to get a chance to speak with the King. I posted this in the other thread...

"I'm glad to hear that King is recovering.

In 1990 I was the grand prize winner for the "Sleepless Nights with King Diamond" contest held by Roadrunner Records. I counted the correct number of scenes from old horror movies in the "Sleepless Nights" video. If memory serves me, it was 53. I remember watching the video in slow motion on my VCR for hours. I heard about the contest on my local metal radio show and that's also how I found out that I had won. I remember flipping out and screaming "I won! I won!" and my parents were like "what the hell is going on?" The contest winner, a friend and the local DJ and a friend were to be flown out to LA and be given a Universal Studios tour by the King of all his favorite horror movie sets. A few weeks later I got a call from Jonas Nachsin (head honcho at Roadrunner), "have you heard the news?" I was like "yes! I won!" and he was like "oh, i regret to inform you that the contest has been cancelled. King Diamond moved back to Denmark. we're sending you $500." I was so bummed. I've seen the King 2 times solo (1988 and 2003) and 2 times with Mercyful Fate (1993 and 2000), but I've never gotten to meet him. Hopefully some day!"

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy
« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2011, 04:33:23 PM »
So the North/South American calls haven't happened yet? I would love to get a chance to speak with the King. I posted this in the other thread...

"I'm glad to hear that King is recovering.

In 1990 I was the grand prize winner for the "Sleepless Nights with King Diamond" contest held by Roadrunner Records. I counted the correct number of scenes from old horror movies in the "Sleepless Nights" video. If memory serves me, it was 53. I remember watching the video in slow motion on my VCR for hours. I heard about the contest on my local metal radio show and that's also how I found out that I had won. I remember flipping out and screaming "I won! I won!" and my parents were like "what the hell is going on?" The contest winner, a friend and the local DJ and a friend were to be flown out to LA and be given a Universal Studios tour by the King of all his favorite horror movie sets. A few weeks later I got a call from Jonas Nachsin (head honcho at Roadrunner), "have you heard the news?" I was like "yes! I won!" and he was like "oh, i regret to inform you that the contest has been cancelled. King Diamond moved back to Denmark. we're sending you $500." I was so bummed. I've seen the King 2 times solo (1988 and 2003) and 2 times with Mercyful Fate (1993 and 2000), but I've never gotten to meet him. Hopefully some day!"

We are currently awaiting one more European call, and I think it's 2 American calls :)

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »
unless the call is later on this evening I can't join in the european call :'(

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #312 on: July 23, 2011, 08:08:21 AM »
HammerI like to listen to the stuff that King is talking of his satanic beliefs and everything he has experienced with the dark powers. I'm very into that stuff to be honest. And I think there might be some powers, not sure of what they are. I have experienced something but I will talk to those things later.

I think my favorite has to be when King talked about some girl who was at his place once giving him grief about talking about being surrounded by Powers and Spirits and stuff.  So King summoned one to prove to her how real they are and the poor girl freaked out crying and stuff. 

That seems to be the case though where people who are open to these things are calm when they happen and those who do not believe in them are the one's who always freak out the most and cannot handle it.
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond

Offline DarkLordNick666

• Haunted
  • Having fun? I know I am!
« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2011, 01:09:40 AM »
Note to self: start a Skype account.
The only light inside this tomb is coming from so high above us!

Offline Metakineticman

• Unborn
« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2011, 06:03:08 AM »
from the corporeal to the ideal plane it was a "dangerous meeting" of energies! King Diamond is by far the best thing to happen to music since URIAH Heap bottomed out in 75 and Budgie Topped in at 76! in kaballahistic terms Mercyful fate is a powerfull entropy...

Offline Wichura666

• Spirit
« Reply #315 on: April 27, 2012, 06:41:28 AM »
Did anyone knows when King back on skype.When we can talk with HIM because he doesnt log in long time

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #316 on: April 27, 2012, 07:34:56 AM »
in the last official post of the band in January he said that soon he comes back in Spike sessions, but I think he is busy in the next two shows and maybe something more
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:27:01 AM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline Thrashos

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #317 on: April 27, 2012, 10:46:27 AM »
Sure, i guess he has no time lately with the upcomings shows and the rest, i sent him a friend request a while ago too without to have feedback yet, but it's not a surprise, he can't spend his time there, especially now.