Author Topic: List of KD/MF bootlegs on vinyl  (Read 29998 times)

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
Re: List of KD/MF bootlegs on vinyl
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2012, 06:46:38 am »
I for one love the beackpatch :P

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2012, 09:28:17 am »
A black box with a conspiracy picture pasted onto it including a record taken from an old release (+ a t-shirt and a lighter and paper saying "very authentic shit..." (or similar)) is useless imo.
lol..

if I had money, I would have bought it for sure..
looks so cool on the pics..

thanks for clearing things \m/

Offline redruM

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2012, 04:57:40 pm »

This is new to me.. value is around US$ 270,00.
Here's the link from seller: http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-244376181-mercyful-fate-box-4-lps-king-diamond-slayer-helloween-venom-_JM.

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2012, 07:46:05 pm »

This is new to me.. value is around US$ 270,00.
Here's the link from seller: http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-244376181-mercyful-fate-box-4-lps-king-diamond-slayer-helloween-venom-_JM.

haha..São Paulo/BR..
probably sold by Mafer Records..they have a lot of bootlegs..great guys to talk with..

Offline redruM

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2012, 06:40:52 pm »
I'm from SP too, I don't think it's from Maffer..

Offline kips1963

• Spirit
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2012, 02:51:17 am »
Does anybody know what MF shows (venue, city) are on the 'Denying Christ...' LP's??

Offline janiperta

• Mandrake
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2012, 01:45:57 am »
A black box with a conspiracy picture pasted onto it including a record taken from an old release (+ a t-shirt and a lighter and paper saying "very authentic shit..." (or similar)) is useless imo.

I'd love to see the shirt better. This does look like crap, but some parts of it, like the shirt and back patch seems "usable"...

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2012, 02:41:28 pm »
Does anybody know what MF shows (venue, city) are on the 'Denying Christ...' LP's??

Live 9/25/82 Ulicoten Holland
Live 10/21/82 Holland

Offline kips1963

• Spirit
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2012, 08:41:47 am »
They didn't play Holland on 10/21/82 according to the MF/KD FAQ.... So I wonder what show this actually is. Might be a Dutch '83 show instead? Does anybody have a tracklist?

Offline bartgabriel

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Abigail, I know you're in control of my brain...
    • Gabriel Management
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2012, 09:12:55 am »
Anyone owns/heard these flexi discs that pop up everywhere? I lately seen like 30 various KD bootlegs on flexi discs being offered, and I wonder if their quality is compatibile with their terrible look...

>:(

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2012, 09:26:51 am »
Anyone owns/heard these flexi discs that pop up everywhere? I lately seen like 30 various KD bootlegs on flexi discs being offered, and I wonder if their quality is compatibile with their terrible look...

I have only one of them but decided that it isn´t worht collecting that kind of crap... Haven´t listened to it though so I really can´t give you first hand knowledge of the sound quality. From what I have heard the quality is pretty poor though. There are at least a hundred different I think. 

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2012, 10:37:26 am »
I have only one of them but decided that it isn´t worht collecting that kind of crap... Haven´t listened to it though so I really can´t give you first hand knowledge of the sound quality. From what I have heard the quality is pretty poor though. There are at least a hundred different I think.
I have one too...and they suck >:(

Offline bartgabriel

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Abigail, I know you're in control of my brain...
    • Gabriel Management
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2012, 05:48:08 am »
I have one too...and they suck >:(

That's what I thought. Basically it is impossible to have good quality sound on flexi disc... Plus these KD/MF flexi discs looks sooooo terribly bad... Someone is making them in garage and try to make few $$$ on die hard fans... Assholes...  :M16:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:48:40 am by bartgabriel »

Offline Unlight

• Just A Shadow
  • actually 9
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2012, 01:32:07 pm »
A new version of the "Hilversum"-Bootleg-LP has surfaced recently:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mercyful-Fate-Hilversum-1984-LP-Diamond-Records-/121024400682?pt=BEFR_Musique_Vinyles_1&hash=item1c2d9dcd2a

Contrary to the "original" black record with white labels, this version has red labels (as the red vinyl "repress has"). The seller is offering lots of other counterfeits from well known and rare black and death metal records (even a few ones that were never released on vinyl before).

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2012, 03:45:55 am »
Weird. I guess the purpose is to sell it to people who believe it is the "real" deal... for a lot of money.

Offline Alexis

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2012, 11:47:09 am »
Weird. I guess the purpose is to sell it to people who believe it is the "real" deal... for a lot of money.

i have 1 and thought it was the real one, paid eur 100 which is much too much
didn't check what it exactly was and just bought it. grrrrr but these things happens
lately i bought 3x c.u.n.t., denyingchrist in holland etc and very happy with it. just re-started to try to get a nice collection of MF items so if you have some interested for sale .....

Offline evilmessenger91

• Possessed
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2013, 03:42:20 pm »
Soon after Kings 2012 festival shows I read somewhere on Facebook (some KD fanpage) Saying that a FEW bootlegs had been made of their Sweden Rock performance. Really want to get my hands on one. Searched everywhere. So if anyone knows anymore about this please lemme know  :D
OHHH VICTORIA NO!!!

Offline Force

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2013, 02:10:54 pm »
I was doing a search for the only time I have gotten to see KD/MF live and this thread came up. It was at the Bluebird in Denver in 95'. Is there a video out there somewhere of this show as well?