Author Topic: Documentary/TV Show with Mercyful Fate??  (Read 12781 times)

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Re: Documentary/TV Show with Mercyful Fate??
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 06:52:22 pm »
yep "Satan., Prince of Darkness" I have that one too.  As I recall that one sort of goes through the entire history of Satan from the ancient days all the way until modern times and the way he was viewed and how he influenced people and events, etc.

I enjoyed "Hell: The Devils Domain" more as there was much more too it and how so  many different religions viewed Hell and Satan and everything.
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2011, 08:03:36 pm »
Actually now that I think of it wasn't "Satan, Prince of Darkness" on Biogrophy?  It was a show that did Biogrophy's of famous people and they actually did one on the Devil which I thought was funny.  Or maybe that was a different one I have, but it may have been that one.

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 09:25:41 pm »
I just watched that Hell The Devils Domain on you tube. Interesting

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 09:33:56 pm »
"DirtbikeDave"  It was interesting indeed!

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2011, 09:37:28 pm »
"DirtbikeDave"  It was interesting indeed!
Do you believe in Hell? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I respect either way.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 09:53:08 pm »
"DirtbikeDave"  No I do not believe in Hell at all.  But I found the show very interesting anyway and how so many different people and religions all have different beliefs on the subject.

I also enjoyed the section on the Church of Satan.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 09:59:36 pm »
:DirtBikeDave"  anyway no I didn't mind the question at all.  But even though I do not believe in Hell or anything like that I find the subject interesting. 

And as mentioned it was nice to see the program let the Satanists speak for themselves unlike many programs from like the 1980's where they let other's speak their views about Satanism instead of real Satanists speaking for themselves.  And they talked about other Satanic groups that were around long before the Church of Satan.

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2011, 10:05:16 pm »
"DirtbikeDave"  No I do not believe in Hell at all.  But I found the show very interesting anyway and how so many different people and religions all have different beliefs on the subject.

I also enjoyed the section on the Church of Satan.
Me either. Some of the people they interviewed reminded me of listening to hardcore wrestling fans talk about what had happened on TV. They believe so much.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2011, 10:09:52 pm »
lol hardcore wrestling fans, that is good way too put it.

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 06:53:31 am »
That show reminded me of another story, I'll try to keep it short. About 3 years ago my Mom tried to commit suicide she took a handful of two different kinds of pain meds. Paramedics revived her and rushed to the hospital when I got there the doctors told me what she had done and that shes not doing well. She was unconscious. But she did pull through. She told me a few weeks later what had happened and said I think I went to hell. She also said that demons were beating her and that it was so terrifying. I told her after about 2 seconds of thinking about it, they had to use the paddles on you and CPR to bring you back.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2011, 08:00:31 am »
sorry about your mom, glad she made it.  But interesting how in her state of mind she assumed she was in hell being beat by demons when it was the medical staff.

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2011, 05:33:47 pm »
sorry about your mom, glad she made it.  But interesting how in her state of mind she assumed she was in hell being beat by demons when it was the medical staff.
They broke the door in and she was not breathing and had no pulse. But she's fine now and thanks for the comment. :king:

Offline camarochick

• Superpostwhore
  • Toward the Unknown
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2011, 06:36:50 pm »
That show reminded me of another story, I'll try to keep it short. About 3 years ago my Mom tried to commit suicide she took a handful of two different kinds of pain meds. Paramedics revived her and rushed to the hospital when I got there the doctors told me what she had done and that shes not doing well. She was unconscious. But she did pull through. She told me a few weeks later what had happened and said I think I went to hell. She also said that demons were beating her and that it was so terrifying. I told her after about 2 seconds of thinking about it, they had to use the paddles on you and CPR to bring you back.
Wow, interesting. Glad your mom is fine now though. I've heard of these things happening during OEC, CPR, and first responder courses I've taken. It's pretty incredible.
I always enjoy watching programs that attempt to describe Satanism and people and ideas associated with it. Most of them are one-sided which I think is total bullshit (and I'm not a Satanist). What is wrong with giving another point of view equal time (of presenting the facts) and letting people decide what they want to believe for themselves? I guess that might not be sensational enough for tv. Plus there's the "control the masses" factor. 

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2011, 07:26:21 pm »
Wow, interesting. Glad your mom is fine now though. I've heard of these things happening during OEC, CPR, and first responder courses I've taken. It's pretty incredible.
I always enjoy watching programs that attempt to describe Satanism and people and ideas associated with it. Most of them are one-sided which I think is total bullshit (and I'm not a Satanist). What is wrong with giving another point of view equal time (of presenting the facts) and letting people decide what they want to believe for themselves? I guess that might not be sensational enough for tv. Plus there's the "control the masses" factor.
Hell The Devils Domain its pretty good and tells you both sides. I  ::) a few times while watching it. As a doubter it didn't change my view one bit.
http://youtu.be/LE_TWhzG-p0
BTW Thanks :king: