Author Topic: Tour info  (Read 56061 times)

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
Tour info
« on: April 19, 2007, 08:54:35 am »
If King's tour is scheduled for Europe (congrats to you guys  :D:) in October, then does ANYONE know or think King will do a U.S. tour right after?  It takes quite a long time for him to do all those shows...or do you guys think he is going to try and squeeze it in before the European tour?  I'm going nuts about this.  I MUST see King this year!  :'(

every thing that has nipples

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
Re: Tour info
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 11:35:32 am »
All october in Europe??? Any other places planned?? I MUST KNOW GODDAMNIT!!!!!!! >:D Maybe Mike or Ole will post more info :king:
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline countdelafey

• Ghost of Change
  • Theres a little old man, standing by my window
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 12:32:42 pm »
He's gotta play England I missed it last time :king:
Can anybody help me now?

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 12:38:54 pm »
All october in Europe??? Any other places planned?? I MUST KNOW GODDAMNIT!!!!!!! >:D Maybe Mike or Ole will post more info :king:

Here you go: http://www.covenworldwide.org/tour.php

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 01:21:12 pm »
If King's tour is scheduled for Europe (congrats to you guys  :D:) in October, then does ANYONE know or think King will do a U.S. tour right after?  It takes quite a long time for him to do all those shows...or do you guys think he is going to try and squeeze it in before the European tour?  I'm going nuts about this.  I MUST see King this year!  :'(
:king:Hello It is I. I was told by a friend of mine, that is a friend of the owner of POPS in St. Louis, that king has been confirmed for a date later this year at POPS with the band KREATOR. This guy has not lied to me yet and is the reason I got to see KING last tour. :D
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 02:53:33 pm »
With Kreator? nice! That would be a cool show

Offline Sirius

• Possessed
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 02:26:09 am »
He's gotta come to the Finland. The Gig in Oulu during the last tour was just something that I cant describe, I can only say that I will never forget in my life, maybe the best 1.5 hour that I have lived  \m/

Come to Finland... please. If not, I will come to Stockholm. That's sure.
Survivals natural as sorrow

Offline SimonRamone

• Spirit
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 03:58:32 am »
What do you mean last tour? Is this the last King Diamond tour?!  :'(

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 04:27:59 am »
I NEED FUKKEN GREECE,ROMANIA OR SPAIN!!! I'm going insane...off wait...I already am :D

Hell,I'm fukken lucky...if they come to romania,I'll see them.If they come to Greece/Athens I'm on my way to my aunt's house.If they go in Spain,mom will work there,and ME GOES THERE! \m/ I ain't gonna miss it for the fukken world!

Ohh,and he meant the last tour KD did...the tour with The Puppet Master

Offline dodametal

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 04:58:32 am »
I would like to see king.Last tour i went to saw him but the show was to times cancled(reggio,bratislava),so please come to:Slovenia or some of this states(croatia,italy,Austria(vienna,graz,villach) or some place near to Slovenia.

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 05:53:00 am »
:king:Hello It is I. I was told by a friend of mine, that is a friend of the owner of POPS in St. Louis, that king has been confirmed for a date later this year at POPS with the band KREATOR. This guy has not lied to me yet and is the reason I got to see KING last tour. :D

With Kreator?  WHAT?!?  REALLY???  I hope you are right because you just made my day and I'm gonna be really disapointed with this type of expectation.  But how can King possibly be in St Louis by the end of this year and be in Europe also?  Either way, I have a feeling its gonna be the best show yet...especially with Kreator.   \m/

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 06:51:23 am »
With Kreator?  WHAT?!?  REALLY???  I hope you are right because you just made my day and I'm gonna be really disapointed with this type of expectation.  But how can King possibly be in St Louis by the end of this year and be in Europe also?  Either way, I have a feeling its gonna be the best show yet...especially with Kreator.   \m/
dude..if that is true..I WILL BE THERE!!!!  \m/

Offline Alexcinerator

• Banshee
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 08:01:13 am »
Ah sweet. I didnt expect a european tour so soon.  :king:

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 08:07:21 am »
with Kreator in St-louis....let's wait and see. It's possible that they start booking already, but I don't think anything can be definitive right now.
Besides, when Destruction came in february, they said they're planning a north american tour with Kreator and Sodom later on this year. So this would mean 2 north american Kreator tours in the same year.....
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline dodametal

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 10:56:30 pm »
This is the hall in Slovenia,which can¨t disappointed any band

Blind guardian 14.10.2006

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 02:20:14 am »

Hi there all of you reading on the Forum.
 :D

Just a quick note on speculations.....so you don't have to worry or be dissapointed.

I am at the moment actively booking the Europe tour. The tour willl not be as long as the last tour, where we decided to cover as much ground as possible, since we had not toured for a long time in Europe.

Now, some might ask why we don't do USA first; ( or simply just wonder when the tour will be ), since we were in Europe not so long time ago.
Reason is
1) that we did not want to start booking until we had a releases date for the new album, which again depended on the date for the finished mixing and mastering, and
2) because it is impossible to tour in the summer in the USA,( if not already booked ) due to those already booked shows and festivals etc. etc. and
3) it is not possible to book after the summer, because all the other bands who could not play during the summer have already booked extensively, leaving us no room to move.

Therefore; and since we do not want to go out in late December & January and get stuck in snow & bad weather, the USA tour is tentatively scheduled for "sometime after the winter '08"

This mean that our agent is already now checking out the possibilities, and many balls are in the air. Start date of tour, where to start, route of the tour ( we now have the option to decide how to route it ), and opening bands; as well as many other aspects normally considered when booking a tour.

Let me make it absolutely clear.
Nothing is firm untill you read it on the Coven.

Our agent do solicit availabillities at many venues, in order to check out when we can go where. He might also speak to more than one promoter in the same area. He then present it to us for approval. Some local promoters might ( wrongly ) believe it is for sure, if the agent say it's a 'strong hold' on the venue for a specific date, but that does not necessarily mean that it will be so in the end.

Info will be made available as soon as it is ready for publication.
 :fingers:

Hope this clear up a little on the guessing games.
Ole Bang

« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:00:48 am by Renzo »

Offline Verienkeli

• Lurker From The Dark
  • Ruumis leikkipuistossa
    • My account in Mikseri.net (in Finnish only)
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 02:32:12 am »
Once again a reason to be glad living in Europe  :fingers:
The voice of Jouni Mömmö keeps haunting me.

Offline Bloodfreak

• Lady In Black
  • THRASH ATTACK
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 05:37:14 am »
I hope King Diamond will come to STUTTGART this year!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 05:39:51 am »
Once again a reason to be glad living in Europe  :fingers:

That's true!  :D can't wait to see him...this year is a MUST!

Offline Sirius

• Possessed
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 05:52:37 am »
Im having sleepless nights because of this forthcoming tour... I already wait it too much, even thou it's half year to it  :fingers:

So, If King doesnt come to Finland, I hope Im not the only Finn at Klubben, Stockholm :king:
Survivals natural as sorrow

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 06:38:35 am »
So, If King doesnt come to Finland, I hope Im not the only Finn at Klubben, Stockholm :king:
I'm sure you're not the only Finn there then.
If there won't be any gigs in Finland, then I would be at the Klubben as well.

Can't wait for the tour! :cool:

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 09:38:16 pm »
Thanks for the info man!

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 09:50:11 pm »
Well slap m y face. Like I said my friend,who owns a cd store in St. Louis, has not lied to me yet. His info came from his friend at POPS. So I guess it has been discussed with Ole Bang but not in concrete. I am patient and it will be worth it. Hey KING can you by any chance drag AMON AMARTH along. That would be killer. Got a Viking hang up can't help myself. :D God you guys in Europe are so lucky, it is my lifes dream to visit my ancesteral homelands. :king:
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 08:00:58 am »
Well slap m y face. Like I said my friend,who owns a cd store in St. Louis, has not lied to me yet. His info came from his friend at POPS. So I guess it has been discussed with Ole Bang but not in concrete. I am patient and it will be worth it. Hey KING can you by any chance drag AMON AMARTH along. That would be killer. Got a Viking hang up can't help myself. :D God you guys in Europe are so lucky, it is my lifes dream to visit my ancesteral homelands. :king:
hey blade, what store does he own?

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 09:40:27 am »
I am fuckin crying right now.  Winter of 08?  I do appreciate the info though, Ole Bang.