Author Topic: Tour info  (Read 55211 times)

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
Re: Tour info
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2007, 11:22:20 am »
hey blade, what store does he own?
   :king: Hello, It is I. He owns the CD Wharehouse on Tesson Ferry Rd. near Lindburg in South County. He gets some killer KING stuff in. :D
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 11:53:32 am »
   :king: Hello, It is I. He owns the CD Wharehouse on Tesson Ferry Rd. near Lindburg in South County. He gets some killer KING stuff in. :D
ah yes! I used to shop there all the time! I work about a mile away, near the mall.

Offline Countess De La Fey

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 12:37:34 pm »
You should meet or something...just,don't kill yourself
\m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/  \m/

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 03:09:55 pm »
So I guess I'm looking at next spring.  It will be worth the wait.  If I kill myself then I wont be able to see King then.  :'( I am slowly accepting this.  Again, thank you for clearing things up Ole.  I know its really not anyone's fault...just the way it is. 

every thing that has nipples

Offline waxhall

• Spirit
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2007, 09:52:07 am »
I am at the moment actively booking the Europe tour. The tour willl not be as long as the last tour, where we decided to cover as much ground as possible, since we had not toured for a long time in Europe.

Will there be any ex-USSR locations?  :cool:

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 10:05:44 am »
Will there be any ex-USSR locations?  :cool:
Unfortunately that is not part of the plan
Ole Bang :(

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 10:36:08 am »
Ole Bang, when you do get around to booking the U.S. tour, can you please consider The Trocadero in Philadelphia PA into the plan?  I was able to see the first show, however the second one was cancelled due to King having an illness and there are many fans here (including myself) that are very eager to see you guys here in Philly.   :)

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 11:13:08 am »
Ole Bang, when you do get around to booking the U.S. tour, can you please consider The Trocadero in Philadelphia PA into the plan?  I was able to see the first show, however the second one was cancelled due to King having an illness and there are many fans here (including myself) that are very eager to see you guys here in Philly.   :)

Cheating!!!
I want KD here again! Damn,too bad I wasn't into them last year :(  :'(

Offline MitchB

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 01:53:05 pm »
King, you must come to Czech republic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :king: :king: :king:
Your Prague show last year was amazing..... \m/

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 03:48:30 am »
Philadelphia will be on our tour, unless unforeseen events prevent.
We have always performed here, and there is no reason that we should not.
Ole Bang

Offline Kim Bendix

• Victim Of The Coven
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 04:52:14 am »
King come to Croatia!
Where the music stinks,
and they water the drinks,
the nudie bar.

Where the girlies dance
in their u

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 05:56:27 am »
Philadelphia will be on our tour, unless unforeseen events prevent.
We have always performed here, and there is no reason that we should not.
Ole Bang

Awesome!  Thanks!   :D:

Offline waxhall

• Spirit
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 09:07:47 am »
2Ole

May be you have plans to film some special show for a live DVD...? at last.... Plz, think about that.  That would be awesome and is soooooo much anticipated. And it's worth to do when KD is still on the peak of his career, not when he will be 60 or 65..... \m/

Give us the real show - not damn bootlegs!  :gah: We're tired of them!

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 09:56:56 am »
yes, a live DVD would be nice, along with a live CD.  Would definetely be a big seller and benefit King's revenue.   :D:

Offline kixx

• Unborn
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 04:09:52 am »
about the upcoming euro tour 2007 - can you maybe name some euro countries you plan to go besides sweden and denmark? is hungary planned again, or can you already say that this won't happen?

thanks & best regards from vienna!  :king:

Offline Metalboy

• Spirit
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007, 04:25:51 am »
They need to record a DVD!

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2007, 07:30:40 am »
Ole said this tour is going to be short...no more shows planned...I hope this tour is not THAT short!!! :'(

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2007, 07:34:55 am »
Ole said this tour is going to be short...no more shows planned...I hope this tour is not THAT short!!! :'(

Did you check http://www.covenworldwide.org/tour.php ?  remember dont believe anything unless you hear it directly from him or you see it on covenworldwide.  but you're right he did say it was going to be shorter...good news for me because he can get to the U.S. quicker, but bad news for you guys. 

Offline Deadite

• Unborn
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2007, 03:57:50 pm »
We not only get a new album, but also another European Tour in 2007?! Well, how exciting is that?  \m/

@ Ole Bang:

Do you think it would be possible for King Diamond to come to Munich this time? The metropolitan city is (as you probably know) the capital of Bavaria, which is Germany's biggest state considering its size and therefore has several fitting venues to offer. I'd say that either the Georg-Elser-Hallen (www.georg-elser-hallen.de) or the Backstage would be the right thing for King Diamond. The latter even has information on the venue in English on the official website (http://www.backstage089.de//cgi-bin/Data/index_2.pl?info=about_venue.pl?&spacer=spacer_about.html).

Another advantage of Munich is, that fans from Austria (good traffic connection to Salzburg, which is Austrias fourth largest city next to Vienna, Graz and Linz and is just 130 km away) and even the Czech Republic (like Austria bordering Bavaria) can reach it farily easy.

In any case, when booking the shows, please make sure that us Bavarians will get the chance to see King again, as the show in Nuremberg last year was totally awesome.

Thank you very much in advance for your reply!

Greetings to all on this board from Bavaria,
Deadite

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2007, 02:12:35 am »
Did you check http://www.covenworldwide.org/tour.php ?  remember dont believe anything unless you hear it directly from him or you see it on covenworldwide.  but you're right he did say it was going to be shorter...good news for me because he can get to the U.S. quicker, but bad news for you guys. 
Very correct...and NO...the tour is not going to be that short.
More shows are lined up, but maybe only 80 or 99% firm.
This can depend on a few reasons, fx. the promoter want to sell another show (that maybe play in early Sept.) before you guys go out and spend money on a ticket for a Oct. / Nov. show, or another band hold an option for a venue, or the promoter want to be ready with advertisement and tickets before it go public.
The tour will probably not be significantly shorter, but we try to do a few other cities and thus also leave out a few from last year...and trust me, we don't leave out shows to make you unhappy....but there are many aspects of booking a tour, and these are what in the end determine where we play and don't.
Ole Bang

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2007, 02:23:35 am »
In any case, when booking the shows, please make sure that us Bavarians will get the chance to see King again, as the show in Nuremberg last year was totally awesome.
Well, again....there's no European cities we don't want to play, but again....we can't just go in and play a show. We need a promoter who is willing to- and interested in- booking King Diamond. I or our agents get such requests from promoters, and after informing the promoter of the terms & conditions, as well as considering the venue and date(s) available a show will be booked.....but it requires a chain of issues to interlock and be agreeable to for both parts involved.
Ole Bang

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2007, 03:11:27 am »
I'm still hoping!! :king:

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2007, 02:39:57 am »
I really really hope the king comes to Scotland, being 17 I wasnt around to appreciate MF/KD in the early days and seeing him would make my wildest dreams come true
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2007, 09:28:15 am »
I really really hope the king comes to Scotland, being 17 I wasnt around to appreciate MF/KD in the early days and seeing him would make my wildest dreams come true
Sorry to say...but Scotland will not be part of the tour.
We have never been able to tour extensively in the UK, and going all the way that far north, simply isn't cost effective.
Ole Bang :'(

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 01:04:42 pm »
So...other countries planned? Omm man,I really hate the fact that I'm going to Greece in summer and I have fukken school...but school is LESS IMPORTANT than a KD show! :king: Any country nearby(ohh please,ROMANIA!) and I'll be there! \m/