Author Topic: When the fateful day comes...  (Read 2428 times)

Offline ldarkfire

• Uninvited Guest
When the fateful day comes...
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:09:41 am »
When the fateful day arrives that a KD/MF show/tour is announced...
I am trying to decide...
How fast will my hands work at click, click, clicking the step needed to order the tickets.

I can't decide; will it be so fast that they'll go back in time, order them 20 minutes before I actually read the post...
Then instead of saying "Hey!  KD is on tour!!"  I can say "Hey, KD is o... WTF tickets in my FACE!!"

Or maybe they reach such velocity that the skin and flesh will be forcibly torn from my bones.
Then (not trying to be realistic... obviously) I can play guitar with a skeleton hand!
Now tell me that wouldn't rock.
Hell, then I could go to the show and raise the horns for King with my skeleton-hand also!
 \m/  \m/

No, no... I will order them so fast that the REST of time will slow down...
Time is always passing by... unless you're moving at light speed.
Greasy, oily, downhill on ice light speed.
People will be freeze-framed mid run...
Maybe some tech will be up working in the ceiling and will fall due to the... uh... not sonic...
PRISMATIC BOOM!!  (queue Guile music)

Rambling on now...
I'll just combine them.

If King Diamond tickets go on sale today... I'll order them so fast that I'll have gotten them yesterday.
And I'll wake up this morning all over again with a skeleton hand, on fire... because that makes it more metal.
I'll have no eyes... (they ruptured during that light speed trip) and my hair will be splotchy, half ripped out from velocity.
Still smoldering, smelling of ozone...
And I'll have two KD tickets clenched in my teeth...

Oh... and Guile's music will be playing... from out of thin air... lol
SONIC BOOM!

In all seriousness though...
Hope the day comes soon!
Looking forward to my first KD show... and it hasn't even been announced yet!   :smileok:

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Re: When the fateful day comes...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:58:23 am »
I will order every ticket for the closest venue. That way King will be performing only for me. Front and back row, motherfuckers!
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline UndeadLegend

• King Of Pain
  • Chief of Kittens & All Other Small Vile Creatures
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 10:14:25 pm »
I will order every ticket for the closest venue. That way King will be performing only for me. Front and back row, motherfuckers!
MURDER!
"King Diamond's a Satanist, he doesn't believe in electricity." - Sam Dunn

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 10:21:15 pm »
lol If I ever win the mega millions, I will be in contact with "The Manager" and see how much it will cost me to hire the King Diamond band for a day. Of course everyone that is a regular poster here would be invited. But no tall dudes in the front, and I get center stage.  :lol:

If for some reason I couldn't hire the band for a day, then your idea would work too.  \m/

Offline UndeadLegend

• King Of Pain
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 05:54:25 pm »
lol If I ever win the mega millions, I will be in contact with "The Manager" and see how much it will cost me to hire the King Diamond band for a day. Of course everyone that is a regular poster here would be invited. But no tall dudes in the front, and I get center stage.  :lol:

If for some reason I couldn't hire the band for a day, then your idea would work too.  \m/
It'd be awkward for King because he'd have to look at one person the entire time, lol

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 06:03:12 am »
Nah, he'd fuckin love it.
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline Huntsmænus

• King Of Pain
  • Putrefaction
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 01:29:43 pm »
For both the Deadly Lullabyes and GMYSP Tours I pre-ordered my tix immediately. Unfortunately, as everybody knows, my GMYSP tix were refunded...

Resistance is inadvisable...

Offline DarkLordNick666

• Haunted
  • Having fun? I know I am!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 05:25:50 pm »
For both the Deadly Lullabyes and GMYSP Tours I pre-ordered my tix immediately. Unfortunately, as everybody knows, my GMYSP tix were refunded...

I was planning on making the trip to Vegas to see his show. I didn't pre-order my ticket. Good thing, too.
The only light inside this tomb is coming from so high above us!

Offline UndeadLegend

• King Of Pain
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 10:24:06 am »
When the fateful day arrives
HA! I see what you did there!

Offline MercyfulFate999

• Black Horseman
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 02:15:10 am »
I will definitely do all that I can to make sure that I do not miss such an amazing opportunity.