Author Topic: A dear apology to the FAN'S  (Read 1191 times)

Offline JunkHead Studios

• Unborn
A dear apology to the FAN'S
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:11:25 pm »
Bravo, to the Gatekeepers of coven. Great detective work! I knew you guys were tough I've been watch'in for years. Allen (BigKingFan) really did meet me at a party: couple of beers later came up with this wacky story. Now he's working with me on this film. Sorry to the fans, but to make up I give you this announcement:

"Amon" belongs to "Them"
                               Oct. 31, 2013

A tribute to King Diamond

I have spent the last 20 years of my life to give you the Trilogy! I would of loved for King to be involved but time is of the essence for the 25th Anniversary of "Them".

I have been in pre production for 6 months now. It will be shot on the Red scarlet movie cameras in 4k resolution and released for FREE on youtube. And yes, Youtube will have 4k in 2013.

It was never about the money but for the love of the music and for King Diamond. Love it or hate it the movie is coming out.
And yes,  King Diamond has read the script( WGWw 1519591),  (interview with Grace )you can hear how excited he is about "Them". Talking about Grandma. Plus I had conformation from his lawyer. I'm an underground artist not looking for fame. Don't forget that you do have the choice not to watch it. But I'm sure you will.

One more thing, this goes out to Tuwin, I don't want to wait to see Abigail (Fan made) don't let anyone hold you back. from your dreams.

Red J. Jeffrey

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
Re: A dear apology to the FAN'S
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:14:55 pm »
You have already been warned about multiple registrations. Goodbye.