Author Topic: King Diamond In Concert - Summer 2012  (Read 82239 times)

Offline evilmessenger91

• Possessed
Re: King Diamond In Concert - Summer 2012
« Reply #475 on: August 10, 2012, 01:29:26 PM »
I'd love to go to Wacken some day. As you said, the atmosphere is incredible and I can believe that. It's a fucking three day never-ending heavy metal party. As much fun as it would be to go just for the atmosphere and a guaranteed good time, I'd like to see some bands I like as well. :D \m/

Yeah I agree with you too man, I wish there were a few more bands there for me! Attending Wacken this year was just a drunken discussion that I thought would never happen and the next day I had a ticket in my shopping cart before even looking at the lineup xD
OHHH VICTORIA NO!!!

Offline setibevol88

• Up From The Grave
  • I'll find a pic soon enough....
Re: King Diamond In Concert - Summer 2012
« Reply #476 on: October 12, 2012, 02:53:33 PM »
Late though this may be....I just wanted to drop in and say after having seen the whole set someone shot and was kind enough to upload on youtube of King Diamond's performance at Sweden Rock, King and co. BROUGHT IT AND IN SPADES!!!     Opening up with  'The Candle,'  and just TEARING THE ASS outta the place!!!     King sounded absolutely MAGNIFICENT, and the stage set was fantastic!    So many great songs played, I even found myself quite surprised (and VERY overjoyed) to hear  "Dreams"  and  "Up From The Grave"  in the set!!

It did my heart so much good to see one of metal's greatest masters back in action...just wish the crowd wasn't so exhausted by that time (must've been a very long day, the crowd seemed less than enthused...even though they were clearly bent on staying to see the band!!!)...GREAT show...
WHERE'S MY COFFEE!!!??