Author Topic: King Cuts His Arm With A Knife Video  (Read 35798 times)

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
  • R.I.P Mr Ronnie James Dio \m/ \m/
Re: King Cuts His Arm With A Knife Video
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2008, 07:21:11 pm »
^it's not negative to say that it might be fake, i would consider it more negative if it wasen't fake :P
im just sayin that dudes NEVER HAPPY and always has to make some kinda bitc :fingers: :gah:hy comment

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2008, 07:22:01 pm »
^it's not negative to say that it might be fake, i would consider it more negative if it wasen't fake :P
just sayin the dudes never HAPPY and always has to make some kinda bitchy comment..which i find VERY annoying :fingers: :gah:
sorry for the double post damn... :(

Offline Wuzzban12

• Holy Shrine
  • Mr. Orange
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2008, 07:53:17 pm »
How is that a "bitchy" comment?
I think the arguement could be made that you are more of a "bitchy" person since you seem to freak out over half the posts made here.
That or you post something useless like "  :fingers: :king:"

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2008, 07:57:41 pm »
How is that a "bitchy" comment?
I think the arguement could be made that you are more of a "bitchy" person since you seem to freak out over half the posts made here.
That or you post something useless like "  :fingers: :king:"

shut up dude...i dont mean to be rude and i try to be nice and open minded...but i just plain DONT LIKE YOU!id like you to say anything to my face,now im gonna stop outta respect for this topic and for king but remeber i DONT like u one bit!! >:( >:D

Offline BellwitchMF

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2008, 08:08:29 pm »
and some would argue that you always have something naive to say and are borderline obnoxious about it.  Why was it that after I posted the idea that it may not be real and I saw people agreeing with me that "oh god BellwitchMF is going to pop up in some way and take offense and shoot his mouth off." You're extremely brain-washable, kid.

..but whatever.
ummmm EXCUSE ME????????who the FUCK are you to tell me anything or judge me as a PERSON,love how people on the internet always want to act soo SMART and SUPERIOR,ur comment really pissed me off to be blunt and i take offense to it,just people like u and wuzz ban in the world that ALWAYS has to disagree and question stuff,like u probally wouldnt agree to anything unless you ever saw it,like king cuttin himself,oh well had a very bad day at work and dont enjoy pricks like you and wuzzban attacking me personally,sorry twilight and TUWIN,i promise never to post a message like this again just really ticked off at the momment and needed to blow some steam off after this HORRIBLE DAY :( ::)

Offline Phobos IX

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2008, 08:31:18 pm »
Calm down dude, you just proved to about everyone here that wasn't already sure that you're a spiteful little moron that over-reacts, and the only reason you're still here, for better or for worse, is that the moderators here do an amazing job in the forums as security breaking all the fights here up , and the no fighting rule is strictly enforced, more enforced that most sites I've been on, now stop attacking people you don't know and acting like an idiot. Why is it bad to question things? Thats what you're whole little satanism religion that you think you believe in is all about, isn't it? You just committed a full on bitch flip out on random people for questioning things. Question things is a good idea. would we take king any less serious if it's fake? No. do we care? no. do we expect him to be 100% honest and true about everything? No. This is why he's an entertainer. You took a full on tiger swpie at some person you never met and called them annoying and saying you don't like them out of nowhere. Now you're trying to get moderators on your side like acting you have respect for anyone? I can't believe you're 20, dude. You act 14 at most.

:fingers: - (an emotion officially slaughtered by BellwitchMF)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:40:05 pm by Phobos IX »

Offline Phobos IX

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2008, 08:54:08 pm »
double post. sorry I'm high
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 09:28:38 pm by Phobos IX »

Offline Phobos IX

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2008, 09:03:12 pm »
double post

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2008, 09:13:16 pm »
Strange.  That doesn't sound like the way I've heard him explain things in interviews before.  Seems an ass backwards way of doing it.  I mean portraying yourself as the stereotype to disprove the stereotype.  When confronted about his lyrics, I've just seen him present himself as an average guy, and compare questionable lyrics to the atrocities seen in horror novels/films.  It's just for entertainment.

I agree... I think he is just a normal dude that likes to sing about scary stuff  :P
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 09:30:10 pm by Maiden Jersey »

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2008, 09:57:28 pm »
ok fellas...lets play nice!

Guess Not  ::)