Author Topic: King mows his yard  (Read 9715 times)

Offline Scumdog

• Mad Arab
  • Poop Ship Destroyer
King mows his yard
« on: May 09, 2007, 08:29:18 pm »
Over on harmonycentral this guy shared this little ditty:

Funny story..........I work outside and I am in and out of alot of high end suburbs throughout the day. Last year, I saw King Diamond mowing his grass with a pushmower  He lives just north of Dallas. It was pretty hilarious. The King mowing his grass...........I will never forget that.

Offline voodoo98

• Holy Shrine
Re: King mows his yard
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:35:18 pm »
LOL

Offline CorpseWithoutASoul

• Mad Arab
  • Heaven or Hell... where are we now?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 09:01:30 pm »
Doesn't surprise me at all. King is really just a down to earth guy with a family.

Still funny though when you think about him mowing his lawn in full make-up.  :cool:

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 10:26:57 pm »
Over on harmonycentral this guy shared this little ditty:

Tom/John you gay bastard  :fingers:

Offline Scumdog

• Mad Arab
  • Poop Ship Destroyer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 10:43:04 pm »
Tom/John you gay bastard  :fingers:

there's no limp wristed gay smiley I can use

Offline maarten.

• The mother of postwhores!
  • NCS Team
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 11:33:10 pm »
Still funny though when you think about him mowing his lawn in full make-up.  :cool:

yeah, i still miss Moutchys "Kings everydays live" cartoon, those rocked so hard... :-[ they are actualy the reason i joined the coven, i was a lurker for some years (seeing Mad reply to every post with 'yeah', 'lol', 'great', ' :P '... and getting his title from ripper, seeing Lady_in_black digging up treats of more then a year old and making more then 30 post in her first day, seeing Fiery Vixen making the funniest replys...) but when moutchy stopped doing his cartoon i registered to ask him to do more, to bad it didn't helped :P

(ohyeah, some facts can be not 100% correct, if memorys stay in my mind for over 3 years, my brain mostly let them live their own live, so... :gah:)

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Maya Magdalena

• Vix
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 02:54:46 am »
Awwww... you're so nice :) My were the funniest? xD

All your base are belong to us.

Offline maarten.

• NCS Team
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 05:24:56 am »
i felt many times of my chair from laughter of all the crazy things being said on the coven back then (it isn't changed btw :D: you all are still a crazy bunch of people :D: ) and of all the replys, yours are the ones i still remember most, so... :P

(vixie, can you push moutchy a little bit so he will do some cartoons again, i think you can convince him more then I :D: )

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Maya Magdalena

• Vix
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 05:33:39 am »
Do you think I didn't try?? I love this cartoons too, if not more... I even showed him my naked ass... and NOTHING! I mean: no cartoons XD
He told me he doesn't feel like drawing them anymore, but without giving any good explanation. Oooh, King's everyday life was so great... He got my heart then... I mean Moutchy XD I wonder what happened exactly that he stopped doing them.

Offline Hellborn Goat

• Superpostwhore
  • Goat
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 05:48:54 am »
Yeah, I remember seeing those pictures! If Moutchy doesn't want to do draw any new ones, perhaps he (or anyone else who saved them) could re-post some of the old ones?
-Goat

Offline Maya Magdalena

• Vix
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 05:52:06 am »
I suggested that to him too. He said: "maybe"  ::) He's very weird boy... Actually he's the most weird person I know!  :gah:

But the idea is splendid, I think I will start new thread.

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 06:52:20 am »
Do you think I didn't try?? I love this cartoons too, if not more... I even showed him my naked ass... and NOTHING!
Tell him that if he doesn't, I'll show him my naked ass. :D

Offline Maya Magdalena

• Vix
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 06:53:30 am »
xD

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 07:47:25 am »
I'm not surprised at all.  King is a normal family guy like many of us and at least he mows his own lawn instead sitting on his ass like rich fruity pop stars like Justin Timberlake getting their lawns trimmed and ball hairs plucked by a $2000/month lawn service.   :king:

every thing that has nipples

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 10:29:48 am »
I too vote for the return of Moutchy's King pics. Starting with....king mows his yard, of course!

And mowing the lawn is a good exercise. You need to be in shape if you wanna stay healthy on a world tour! What's the point of paying someone to mow your lawn, then paying a gym subscription to be in good shape!
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Verienkeli

• Lurker From The Dark
  • Ruumis leikkipuistossa
    • My account in Mikseri.net (in Finnish only)
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 10:35:15 am »
I too vote for the return of Moutchy's King pics. Starting with....king mows his yard, of course!

And mowing the lawn is a good exercise. You need to be in shape if you wanna stay healthy on a world tour! What's the point of paying someone to mow your lawn, then paying a gym subscription to be in good shape!

And this (nearly crying):
The voice of Jouni Mömmö keeps haunting me.

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 03:46:34 pm »
I will mow kings lawn for free!

Wilmar

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 02:27:47 am »
Tom G. Fischer from Celtic Frost worked on a construction site to pay for the bills of the studio. I like down to earth people. It would be fun though, to have pics of it: King in full make up mowing the lawn, going to the supermarket to buy hamburgers, going to the library to look for Dr. Seuss...

Offline Verienkeli

• Lurker From The Dark
  • Ruumis leikkipuistossa
    • My account in Mikseri.net (in Finnish only)
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2007, 03:42:58 am »
But there should be a bit of stardom around successful artists. Like in Finland we have this band called Yö (it would translate to "night"), which was quite a big thing back in the 80's. It's still active and has released some quite popular albums. An adult friend of mine was seeing them on a gig in Tampere some time ago. It was all right, he is a true fan of their old stuff. But after the gig as he was going home he ordered a taxi. And who was driving it? Yö's vocalist Olli Lindholm! That kind of flattened the spirit of that night...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 03:44:54 am by Verienkeli »
The voice of Jouni Mömmö keeps haunting me.

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2007, 05:43:48 am »
Tom G. Fischer from Celtic Frost worked on a construction site to pay for the bills of the studio. I like down to earth people. It would be fun though, to have pics of it: King in full make up mowing the lawn, going to the supermarket to buy hamburgers, going to the library to look for Dr. Seuss...
I would think that would be an invasion of privacy.

Offline Raven

• Black Devil
    • Beyond Eternal
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2007, 07:44:55 am »
It'd be hillarious to see King in full makeup in the supermarket...freaking out old ladies etc..
lol

It doesn't surprise me that he mows his own lawn. For starters, his deal isn't super high paying so wasting money (paying for people to mow his lawn for ex:) isn't something he's liable to do. He makes a comfortable living from the CD sales and tours of the King Diamond band (sure he wants to keep it that way). King doesn't strike me as the 'rock star' ego type. It's cool that hes just like you or I. I gain more respect for someone who doesn't think they're better than everyone else, than the whole mega ego thing (ala: Axl Rose)
"Now I hear deceiving lying tongues...never have I done no harm to anyone..."

Offline blakkheart

• Banshee
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2007, 04:46:12 pm »
I suggested he do a cartoon of that last year but he stopped before I asked.   >:D

Offline Lucifers Mirror

• Victimized
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2007, 08:28:55 pm »
I'll bet King puts his pants on one leg at a time, too.

Just think, if King hadn't pursued his music career despite the long-shot odds, he's probably just be some old nobody like the rest of us schmucks! What would we be listening to? Who would he have become? Who would WE have become?

The more I think about it, King must be mowing his lawn because he actually wants to! I pay a neighbor kid $30 once a month to cut my grass and pull all the weeds! I hate yard work, but then I'm an exterminator by trade, not a singer for a heavy metal band!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 08:33:16 pm by Lucifers Mirror »
Repent, Worthless Fuckers!

www.thosepoorbastards.com

Offline miranda

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2007, 09:33:48 pm »
Tell him that if he doesn't, I'll show him my naked ass. :D
damn.. and i just wanted to see your face .... HOLD OUT MOUTCH!
Praise the Lard

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2007, 01:15:12 am »
damn.. and i just wanted to see your face .... HOLD OUT MOUTCH!
But my ass looks better than my face :D